Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,414 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545410 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Williamso(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2014
Oga Chinos good day. Please what will it cost to ship two laptops? I'm about to check out... You've got mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
chinosxl:

invoice sent. let me know if you got it.
I got it but you havent resolved the issue with the blackberry phones. Thats what I wait to hear what can be done
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Williamso:
Oga Chinos good day. Please what will it cost to ship two laptops? I'm about to check out... You've got mail

100 $

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
conimo:
with your nigerian paypal, u can't add fund except u have an international paypal verified paypal account, u can contact me if interested in having one...

Read my post, never said u can fund nigerian paypal, paypal debit ur nigerian bank account through card u link to ur paypal. If u want to advertise, pls don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by frankony(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello Chinos, I sent a message to ur mailbox to confirm if my package has arrived at ur office. The item is a seagate expansioin hard drive with the name fr**k**y... Also have a motherboard, video card and probably a sound card coming next week. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
frankony:
Hello Chinos, I sent a message to ur mailbox to confirm if my package has arrived at ur office. The item is a seagate expansioin hard drive with the name fr**k**y... Also have a motherboard, video card and probably a sound card coming next week. Thanks
check your tracking number nah. If it's show delivered. then he has it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinosxl:

I appreciate you guys for your understanding, like you said, patience is really the key and I try to preach it to a lot of my customers just in case of any delays. Well done Sir.
boss got an item enroute Your office:9461******7012 pls don't ship yet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
confluence:
@CHINOXL, please how much do you ship netbook sir? about sending one to your address

I can see Confluence.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
hello
please has anyone here used Kbm logistics for delivery outside Lagos. e.g Benin, Ibadan, pH

how reasonable is their charge?
I contacted one logistics company....and they told me 3k for blackberry phone from Lagos to benin!
wen I pay 2700 naira AC bus to Benin I will carry my phone and laptop along with me!
ordinary phone! 3k....as if the phone will sit on one chair.
abeg I need options and opinions.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
MazadoGoodman:
Oga Chino, I've an item on its way to your office via USPS. Tracking id; 9405***************4218. Initials are K.B Tapse. ETA- Thursday.

My oga, I hail. The item above reads DELIVERED today, Monday, no more Thursday as earlier estimated. Please do confirm delivery; might send in another item for consolidation. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
hello
please has anyone here used Kbm logistics for delivery outside Lagos. e.g Benin, Ibadan, pH

how reasonable is their charge?
I contacted one logistics company....and they told me 3k for blackberry phone from Lagos to benin!
wen I pay 2700 naira AC bus to Benin I will carry my phone and laptop along with me!
ordinary phone! 3k....as if the phone will sit on one chair.
abeg I need options and opinions.

I will recommend you to get in touch with them... i recently transported a far more heavier package for 2k8... i think they are good delivery and pricewise

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
westwinds:

I will recommend you to get in touch with them... i recently transported a far more heavier package for 2k8... i think they are good delivery and pricewise
okay boss....I will do DAT
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chinosxl I hv not c any mail about my invoice pls do. I sent u both mail nd sms today
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
I was just disabled from shopgoodwill after opening account with them and putting up some bids, I never won any bid there so no failed payment, Could it be because I was contacting from Africa , could location be the problems ? Please help house
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by easycordz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chinos,

All my items were received intact.
Excellent service...
I recommend this guy to anyone looking to ship from the u.s.
If you keep up this pace bro ..you will go places.

God bless
Wilson

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
madridfc:
boss got an item enroute Your office:9461******7012 pls don't ship yet.

Oga, your attention is neede like say tomorrow no dey O.

Please does shopgoodwill allow Naija I.P, and Naija Visa/Mastercard?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
ResourceMan:

Oga, your attention is neede like say tomorrow no dey O.

Please does shopgoodwill allow Naija I.P, and Naija Visa/Mastercard?
yes +paypal(though it varies from each goodwill seller)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinosxl:

I was going to start this Month but i'm waiting for my new guy to come in and start work. Will update as soon as i'm ready.
pls start asap! Very important.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
madridfc:
yes +paypal(though it varies from each goodwill seller)

Bros, but I dont want to use paypal at all. As in no paypal at all. Is it possible?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
ResourceMan:

Bros, but I dont want to use paypal at all. As in no paypal at all. Is it possible?
You dey owe paypal money ney? grin
Actually paypal is just a new mode of payment that was added recently, their major/main means of payment is master/visa card.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solbash11(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kudos to you all great Importers in the house!

If anyone needs to buy geniune Paypal (USD) funds
to make your transaction payments, It's avaialable at a
reasonable exchage rate.

Feel free to contact us now!
email: solbash1@gmail.com or use the phone numbers
posted on my signature.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks a lot my Chairman. Will always do my best. The bolded is a really awesome idea.
Yes My Oga,cos have a friend who made a mistake...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
@chinosxl, please i need to know how you operate sir, i send an email to that email on the front page it failed to deliver, do you have another email address? I have send a netbook to your address, need to when is next shiping date?how do i pay you i mean the charge
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
chinosxl:

Well done. You be my PR already nah.
Lol @ Mr Chino's...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
madridfc:
You dey owe paypal money ney? grin
Actually paypal is just a new mode of payment that was added recently, their major/main means of payment is master/visa card.

Hmm, paypal mean O. I dont wanna hear any story that touches.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
CHINOSXL.........plzz All my package shld b consolidated n shipped along wit 17th November shipments.here are the tracking numbers.All packages have been delivered to your Office. This last packages was delivered by UPS today Monday 10th Novemberby 12:20pm

Usps
940*********2568
946**************39132
UPS
1z5V56**************702
Thanks

I CALLED BUT NA VOICE-MAIL MACHINE finally pick o. Plzz reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 11, 2014
If am to ship a cctv security camera from amazon how much is it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Got my invoice- fast, cheap and professional. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2014
chaloner:
Chinosxl I hv not c any mail about my invoice pls do. I sent u both mail nd sms today
also my own too and chinox is saying he has send it 3x but i check everywhere even my spam, but i can't find any invoice there. Please chinox resend it to my email ioscom*****cen***@gmail.com.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2014
@chino ebay sent me message that this laptop with id 111*******6295 without tracking no have arrived your end , pls verify .... The initials are C. I. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2014
@chinosxl ebay sent me message that this laptop with id 111*******6295 without tracking no have arrived your end , pls verify .... The initials are C. I. And pls just kip it first if u re wit it , don't write the invoice for now cos oda ittems are coming . Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2014
This one Wey @chinoxl no dey respond to messages...Anyways, I have a package that's gonna be delivered today...another one's on its way...need both consolidated...do Lemme know chief

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.