Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543717 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
confluence:
@Ahmed4002, i called regarding the first item i mention above, was told may be it came in with dec8 shipment, the guy ask me to call back tomorrow, the other item just got delivered to his address in usa, i hope there is someone on ground to receiive items when op is on holiday?
alright call dem tomorrow as they said.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ahmed4002:
alright call dem tomorrow as they said.
i dont have logos office number pls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Shinner2010:
i dont have logos office number pls
08030837047 ndidi
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Call the Lagos office for confirmation of pick up date.

Thanks for all your efforts and updates. I have called Ndidi and he says December 8th just arrived the office this evening and we can come tomorrow morning for pickups.

One luv people smiley

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Thanks for all your efforts and updates. I have called Ndidi and he says December 8th just arrived the office this evening and we can come tomorrow morning for pickups.

One luv people smiley
yeah . That's why I said call the office to confirm pick up date even when I know that they item have been delivered to Chinosxl office.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ahmed4002:
yeah . That's why I said call the office to confirm pick up date even when I know that they item have been delivered to Chinosxl office.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

One luv people smiley
thank GOD

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

One luv people smiley

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fashrola . It's time for you to get those items. I hope, I have done my path. Happy festive period. Am starting my own holiday on the first January. See you all after some days. God bless every one and thanks for the wonderful courage and praise. We are all in these together . When ever you find people in a situation and you seems there is a help, please endeavour to assist.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Fashrola . It's time for you to get those items. I hope, I have done my path. Happy festive period. Am starting my own holiday on the first January. See you all after some days. God bless every one and thanks for the wonderful courage and praise. We are all in these together . When ever you find people in a situation and you seems there is a help, please endeavour to assist.
pls give me d kobomart TAIWO phone number

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Shinner2010:
pls give me d kobomart TAIWO phone number
I don't make use of kobo mart logistics, sorry please, as i always use local flights for my delivery to NAIA abuja for conveniences and fast delivery and also to avoid stories thT touches Cc madridfc
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ahmed4002:
I don't make use of kobo mart logistics, sorry please, as i always use local flights for my delivery to NAIA abuja for conveniences and fast delivery and also to avoid stories thT touches Cc madridfc
ok thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Shinner2010:
ok thanks
+234 818 395 9081
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
shrekandfiona:

One luv people smiley
Thanks for the update, thanks all for the efforts...Happy New Year in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Infinitikoncept:

ur whatsapp no dey go tru chiefo
my bb has fault. already order another one
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2014
madridfc:

+234 818 395 9081
pls av been trying this Mr Taiwo number is switch-off, who has any kobomart number should link me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Shinner2010:
pls av been trying this Mr Taiwo number is switch-off, who has any kobomart number should link me
Bros the number is on, chatting via whatsapp atm.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Wow....thx bro... I really appreciate ur effort
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Just picked up my Dec 8th shipment. Thanks all, Happy new year in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2014
fashrola:
Wow....thx bro... I really appreciate ur effort
no wahala bro.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2014
For those without invoice. You can call the Lagos office, state the name of your initial. There is a light weight items compiled together in one place.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2014
[size=13pt]In 2015 1st quarter I hope there would be enough Abuja cargo customers for LSM Global to consider Abuja route.

Meaning we would need a 'Taiwo' to Handle pickup or Sir Ahmed would coordinate pickups - at a fee ofcause wink #justthinkingaloud [/size]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2014
Laredojohn:

Thanks for the update, thanks all for the efforts...Happy New Year in advance.
cheesy I wish you a prosperous & peaceful 2015. Forward ever...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:
For those without invoice. You can call the Lagos office, state the name of your initial. There is a light weight items compiled together in one place.
you made it possible for all pickups not to spill over till 2015 thank you. I also read your post on Lagtech's thread and I must commend your willingness to help out I just hope his thread members get their goods at the end because he has been economical with the truth.

Most of those his acclaimed shipments were 3 to 4 months before the Nahco/custom ishhh. How come he is still having issues clearing them?

Anyway @all Lagtech's expectant customers, Una do o. Hope you all smile with time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Got all my items delivered ( December 8th) via Bell view airlines to Abuja. No time wasting.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Got all my items delivered ( December 8th) via Bell view airlines to Abuja. No time wasting.
Oga Ahmed na wa o, ♈όϋ for just add my small item na
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2014
shrekandfiona:

you made it possible for all pickups not to spill over till 2015 thank you. I also read your post on Lagtech's thread and I must commend your willingness to help out I just hope his thread members get their goods at the end because he has been economical with the truth.

Most of those his acclaimed shipments were 3 to 4 months before the Nahco/custom ishhh. How come he is still having issues clearing them?

Anyway @all Lagtech's expectant customers, Una do o. Hope you all smile with time.
. Am doing it for my guys cc fashrola, chaloner etc. that got their items stuck. Modified

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2014
madridfc:

Oga Ahmed na wa o, ♈όϋ for just add my small item na
oh so sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
@Ahmed4002, good morning, just got off phone with Indidi, i try to explain to him my item has no invoiice, he said the light items you talked about regarding items without invoice, he said they still searching for it, chinosxl not replying mails,sms is not helping matter. What do i do now?
@Ahmed4002, am equally stuck in that mess, lagtech has my over 400k,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2014
confluence:
@Ahmed4002, good morning, just got off phone with Indidi, i try to explain to him my item has no invoiice, he said the light items you talked about regarding items without invoice, he said they still searching for it, chinosxl not replying mails,sms is not helping matter. What do i do now?
they would search it for you since you have contacted them. Your item got delivered on December 6 right at the USA office? Then direct them to check the light items on December 8th. Just be patience bro, Chinosxl is currently on hols. Or ask any trusted member on the thread that is going to their office today to assist you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Ok, Ahmed4002[center][/center]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2014
confluence:
@Ahmed4002, am equally stuck in that mess, lagtech has my over 400k,

hello I would suggest u get someone in lag to help you visit the Lagos office with your initials to actually check for you because I too had such experience and on getting to the office for my other item I found my "no-invoice" package without any expectation of seeing it, and guess what? I picked it up without paying a dine!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.