Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M (3978 Views)

Newly Arrival 2003 Honda Pilot Toks (cheapest Deal) / SOLD SOLD CHEAPEST DEAL Tokunbo 2005 Honda Accord (EOD) Full Option 1.2 Million / CHEAPEST DEAL IN ABUJA SUPERCLEAN EOD 2003,LEATHER SEAT SOLD .SOLD.SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by igwe11(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
vin_checks:

you guys are Unfair to Me   cry cry cry

I have the fastest Sale ever Sold in 2 minutes

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158762.64.html#msg2684902

cry cry cry cry

Society can feed individual more than satisfaction but individual cannot feed the society satisfactorily.

I hope you come out of this soon.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2008
Big Amen to that!!! undecided
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by vinchecks: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2008
phammyus:

@babeisme, this is a bump in actual fact. But do not be distracted by the offspring of a man who has never done anything good in his life, he only knows how to defraud others. (Omo ti ekun ba bi ekun ni o jo). grin grin

Once again, CONGRATS for doing it now and hope you'll not be foolled by the stupid INSPIRATION anymore.

Ride on girl!!!

See as Poverty would turn an Old Man to Dummy for small girl just to survive ! ! ! babeisme is 24 yrs Old, the Age of your First Born, and here you are at your

Old age Not even knowing the correct spelling of BOMB. . .
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by kevyngbash(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2008
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by toba1909(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
vin_checks:

See as Poverty would turn an Old Man to Dummy for small girl just to survive ! ! ! babeisme is 24 years Old, the Age of your First Born, and here you are at your 

Old age Not  even knowing the correct spelling of BOMB. . .

Age have nothing to do with fame, wealth, achievements, wisdom & knowledge.
Moreover, you've once being Babeisme business partner, not minding the age gap between the both of you.
Are your replies above,in anyway related to you then?

Remember your reply to IGWE's post in link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-180838.0.html.
I can't believe you're a Gender Biased Old Man, GO read the Millennium Development Goals,

A double tongued man is more or less a reptile.
Very deadly and dangerous in every aspect of life.
This is what you're portraying yourself as.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by kevyngbash(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2008
happy for my ride ohhhh,
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
toba1909:

Age have nothing to do with fame, wealth, achievements, wisdom & knowledge.
Moreover, you've once being Babeisme business partner, not minding the age gap between the both of you.
Are you replies above also have relate to you then?

Remember your reply to IGWE's post in link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-180838.0.html.
I can't believe you're a Gender Biased Old Man, GO read the Millennium Development Goals,

A double tongued man is more or less a reptile.
Very deadly and dangerous in every aspect of life.
This is what you're portraying yourself as.

Well Said Mr. Toba. God bless you.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by TOYOSI20(f): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2008
Humm. . . . so they call it baby pathfinder. . . . . . lipsrsealed

Well it looks nice. . . . . . . smiley
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
@ toyosi20,
actually, i named it baby pathfinder, i think it looks like a pathfinder from the front, but a baby one.
grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by TOYOSI20(f): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2008
OHHHHHHHHHH. . . . . . .I geddit,. . . . . . . . . . well it really is a nice car, hopefully u get a buyer soon,. . . . .

Good Luck dear. . . . . . smiley
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
thanks,
its sold already tho, grin
the buyer, Mr kevynbash has called me up to 600 times today to tell me how much he's in love with his car. grin
God is good!!
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by TOYOSI20(f): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Congrats. . . . . . . wink
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by missionma(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2008
vin_checks:

Old age Not even knowing the correct spelling of BOMB. . .

yahoo talk say you no even finish school, nah dat BOMB go scatter your head stupid scamp. This is a BUMP once again grin grin grin grin

Oro naa dun o fe ke tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
Thanks all.
@ mission ma, grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by adexcarz(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2008
Congrats
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by samboribo(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2008
@inspired
for the 1st time, i will say you disappointed me with your posts in this thread. when people attacked you directly, you were able to ignore and the few times you responded, you reserved the rebound insults. for fear and protection of GOD knows what, you used your alternative id. now, the (beautiful) lady started a thread to advertise her baby 'finder and you started bashing her. remember, your NL handle is not your name. it's just a pseudo name you use and above all, a word of the english language. so just stay out of her business as she stays out of yours. when you were doing business with her, how come you did not consider she's a "small girl" as the "papa" that you are.

@babeisYou
chop your knuckle! i'll officially call you the 1st Lady of NL Autos, henceforth. you're the babe and the babe is You!
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2008
@ samboribo,
i like ur name,  grin
i like the way you call it baby 'finder. cute. thanks for the props. And remember, "You can take a man out of evil, but you can't take the evil out of a man" is what i call this.
Anyhow, God is still good!! thanks  grin grin
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by samboribo(m): 1:59am On Oct 21, 2008
1st Lady, please prefer my real name- IBB look at my sig and understand the condition of this present NL handle. wink
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 2:26am On Oct 21, 2008
okay, IBB sir! cool
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by Emperoh(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2008
Inspired. .
I think you being very vindictive here and with that attitude you won't go places
You sound like you have lost some ground for a very good deal with babeisme
Hence trying to create a bad image of her.
Know that NLanders aren;t fools and you maybe doing yourself some serious damage without knowing it

You are not the only dealer here and you will not know how terrible it is until Jenju and Bebeisme take over the market here.
Then Femy and the rest, the local market

Being vindictive isn't the way to do business
If you know you have been honest and fair in your deallings with Bebeisme and the rest of those yo had qualms with,
You won't resort to this. Let nature take its cause.
Do your thing like theu ne'er existed and let things take its course
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by vinchecks: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2008
No Bad images,

No Scandals

No Vindictive Statements

Let everybody go their normal businesses,

Afterall the Owner of the Website gave it all free

Let the buyers decide

cool cool
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by igwe11(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2008
I don't succumb to ignorant buyers to decide.

Let us follow the simple rule.

1. Upload the pic of the car you want to advertise.
2.Fix the asking price.
3.Attach the Vin/chassis no. to back up the price.

I also urge every dealer to reveal/state the level of repairs done on an advertised vehicle in the case of salvage/unclean titled cars to avoid critics.

Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by toba1909(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2008
Well said Igwe 1!
If these are strictly adhere to,
sanity will return to this section.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by jenju(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2008
Viperman:
lol @ who sold fastest

Oya who shall we give the trophy now, babeisme or jenju?

**drumrolls** **drumrolls** **drumrolls**
the winner is!!!!!!, , **coughs**, iiiissssss, **coughs**, issss, **coughs**, ssszzzrrrrr, **cough**, arghhhrrr!!!, enemies don't want me to announce the winner oo, they're trying to 'bluetooth' me

**does sign of the cross***

Ok the winner is , babeisjenju grin

LOL, Ejola!!! I just saw this, that was funny
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by nkc(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
lol, no mind viperman, his a funny man
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by layifioren(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2008
igwe 1:

I don't succumb to ignorant buyers to decide.

Let us follow the simple rule.

1. Upload the pic of the car you want to advertise.
2.Fix the asking price.
3.Attach the Vin/chassis no. to back up the price.

I also urge every dealer to reveal/state the level of repairs done on an advertised vehicle in the case of salvage/unclean titled cars to avoid critics.

@ Igwe

That makes alot of sense to me
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by ziontrain: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2008
I second @Layifioren. If you don't have anything to hide, won't you post the VIN number?
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
once again all, "you can take a man out of evil but you can not take the evil out of a man".
wink cheesy
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by layifioren(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
@babaisme

Can you please email me on , oo.com. I have some questions for you. Thanks
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2008
done, grin
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by Reptyle(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
I thot there was a rule against registering multiple profiles
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Boy Going For 550k (pix now included) / Lagos Cleared 01 Honda Odyssey is SOLD. GLORY BE TO GOD / Clean 2001 Naija Used RA4 JEEP For Sale@1.250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.