Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M (3977 Views)

Newly Arrival 2003 Honda Pilot Toks (cheapest Deal) / SOLD SOLD CHEAPEST DEAL Tokunbo 2005 Honda Accord (EOD) Full Option 1.2 Million / CHEAPEST DEAL IN ABUJA SUPERCLEAN EOD 2003,LEATHER SEAT SOLD .SOLD.SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
Thanks yahoo. grin
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by hbrednic: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2008
@babeisme
running down is part of the wicked world we live in,
some people that you once fed,will use all types of tactics to bring you down.
i will advice you to ignore any offensiive post,while you use honesthy and thruth as your watch word.
remain focused on your deals and let ur God fight for you.
congrats you did it,you will do it again and again.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 2:46am On Oct 22, 2008
thanks hbrednic, God bless!
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2008
pre-order options still available!
thanks for your support and good turn out guys.God bless.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2008
bumpity
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by Syber(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
congrtas babeisme on ur record sale smiley

u get mouth!!!!!!!!

pls whats the beef btw inspired men and some pips in here

i respect all of u and i dont think we shud be hating on each other,instead more like one big auto family
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
you're totally right, one big auto family with enough room for everyone of us.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by Poj1(m): 2:54am On Oct 23, 2008
Babeisme,one thing I like with your baby 'finder sale,
Nice Car + great price + VIN + CARFAX Report = Fast sale
That equation will always prove positive.
, And a word of advice: You dont really have to reply insultive posts.
Age has nothing to do with wisdom (Job 32:1-9)
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by Eluala(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
@Babeisme

Congratulations for proving that 'yes you can'

@Inspired/vin_checks/romeobest

My brother waz up with you? I used to have enough respect for you not because I expected you to be a saint but becasue of the matured manner with which you tended to handle the verbal attacks and allegations against you. You came across like a sound (but somehow brutal) business man, who must make profit anyhow. It's ok to make profit while at the same time protecting the customer by making full disclosure on what your are selling to him whether he asks or not.

However, I'm disappointed in no small way that you have decided to join the mudslinggers especially on Babeisme's thread. That I consider rather unfortunate and despicable for the old man you claim to be. You have succeeded in proving that most of these allegations, though not based on some altruistic reasons are true after all. That is very damaging reputation wise, if you understand what I mean.

I think you should quickly start a DAMAGE CONTROL programme for yourself and avoid trying to damage others.

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN A HOLE, STOP DIGGING[color=#990000][/color].
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by sonety2k(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2008
Congratulation Babeisme for the happy sale grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by coolguyz(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2008
@syber
thumbs up broda! just as i'v sed in earlier mails, wen would dis hating and pull-down thing STOP?? please help me ask some of these new nairaland converts o.
its just bad dt rather than cool things down, some of us like lightening the embers the more.

babeisme, good luck to you. i'm always proud of young naijas (m/f) holding their own and stamping their feet in the business world. ko easy ooo and i rily applaude u. stick to selling cars and restrict to that jare. my younger sis is just bout ur age and i still send her 10k every mnth for upkeep, so u get my drift. i envy u.

inpired, face wat u bn doing for long and let ur satisfied customers blow ur name. u'v sold cars on this forum and pple are hvn nice tym wt their cars, there's always bound to be competition. we may ask sef, wen did KIA and HYUNDAI became sooo much on our roads??, has dt stopped us from still buying HONDA and TOYOTA, as i'v once told u, i like ur spirit and hv had good references about u. these attacks and responses do little to ur profile, rather u guys ought start looking at an association of nairaland auto dealers and set the rules for level playing field with prime objective of making sure nairalanders get good deals and are satisfied. keep the good work some of us knw u for,

phammyus, stay focused and try make a name from ur deals, let bygones b bygones hwever hard it might be. there's soo much opportuinity out there and i'm sure u'l always find ur space. much luck broda. these attacks fit make u no see road clearly jare, instead enter market and get pple on ur order list and gv dem good cars. chop knucklesss,

jenju, please and please dont come into the fray at all, i can see some bad belle nairalanders pulling ur name into this. dnt mind dem oo, as u hv refrained from it enuf. keep to wat u started with which is - to sell cars-. no plus no minus, dnt let dem distract u. one luv!

and to all those who love to read scandals, please switch to celebrities forum and let us hv enuf space for AUTO ADVERTS!

by the way, i can see that car offers are dwindling of recent.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2008
thanks coolguyz, very well said.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 12:42am On Oct 25, 2008
very nice talking with you today, hopefully we'll do it soon (you know who you are sir),
Meanwhile, bumpity.
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 2:51am On Oct 26, 2008
thanks for checking us out, dont forget to preorder your cars directly from "the" source. Once again thanks for the numerous phone calls and emails. Lets keep the preorders rolling. cool
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hi all,
due to popular demands, a new thread will follow shortly on our pre-order arrangements. I must say a big thank you to all supporting nairalanders. You guys are wonderful. wink wink wink wink
so far, we have recieved numerous amounts of emails and pre-order inquiries, some orders already in progress and some to follow. I salute nairalanders o, i didn't know how much connections there are on this site until recently. , Salute, Salute, Salute.

Thanks and once again, Babeisme ("First lady" according to samboribo/IBB i think it was) tongue wink is here to STAY!!!
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 2:38am On Oct 28, 2008
wink
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2008
bumpity, testimonials
Re: 2006 Nissan Exterra (new Body/baby Pathfinder) Cheapest Deal Ever. N2.3M by babeisme: 2:41am On Nov 19, 2008
As per your request Ms. wande, here's the thread you were looking for.
i actually found another black one, i'll email you right away so we can make the DEC. 2nd shipping.
btw, my bank manager confirmed your deposit. Thanks and yes you get 2 iphones, one for you and one for Oga. He sounds like a cool man so Yes, he'll get one too.
Check your email ma'am.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PRE-ORDER CHEAP KOREAN CARS DIRECT FROM USA AUCTION (6 WEEKS) / Tokunboh Peugeot 406 2001 Full Option Just 900k / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Toks Corolla 012 For Sale @ 3.150m (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.