Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet (2782 Views)

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Nursing Students Rape 6-yr-old Pupil In Edo / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Collynz0II: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
The Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department have brought up charges against a teacher, Adeniran Adebayo, who reportedly had sex with a 10 year old primary 4 pupil at a private school in the Ipaja area of Lagos. The Investigating Police Officer, in his testimony before a Magistrate Court at Ebute Meta in Lagos yesterday, said, “I interviewed the victim after the matter was brought to the SCID. She said on the fateful day, she was in school after the closing hours and was waiting for her younger brother, who attended the same school, so they could go back home together. “While waiting, she decided to get busy with her assignments. She said it was while she was doing the assignment that the teacher came and said she should follow him. “He then took her to a toilet within the school premises and threatened to cane her if she screamed, unzipped himself, undressed the pupil and made love to her. “The girl said she was crying while this was on. It was a female teacher, who was passing by that heard her cry. The female teacher came closer to have a better look and immediately the suspect saw her, he quickly zipped up. The pupil said the female teacher told him that being a teacher, he should never have taken advantage of the girl.” The police officer said he called the supposed witness to verify the story but the female teacher denied seeing anything. However the girl continued to insist on the events as she narrated them. The suspect teacher testified, “I am the health teacher of the school. I married five years ago, and have two sons. There are six male teachers in the school. On that day, I didn’t call the girl. I only stood at the gate and asked her and her brother to go home. That was all. “I was surprised that after four days, they came to my office and arrested me. The toilet in question has never even been used by anybody.” The magistrate however said his account was not credible. “Kids hardly lie, especially when they are between the ages of six to 11. And that’s why I find it hard to believe the account of the defendant. People like you should not be in the society. If like you said there were six male teachers in your school, why did she decide to pick only you? It’s such a big shame,” he said. The suspect was asked to be remanded in prison till October 15th. Bail was set at N300,000.
www.theheraldng.com/teacher-raped-10-year-old-pupil-school-toilet/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Faun(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2014
MMANU!

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by doctokwus: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2014
This thread was created probably as food for d tribal warriors.But pls condemn d act not d tribe

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mainheart(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2014
another man shall do the same to ur own daughter whenever u have a daughter.
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mainheart(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2014
another man shall do the same to ur own daughter whenever u have a daughter. even though u escape human punishment, God punishment awaiting.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Wait...am I missing something here?.. .. The girl is 10years old. That means she's still a v.irgin. They should take her to the hospital for test or something...to confirm and prove her right. Except that TEN YEARS OLD girl is no more a "wrapped package". Or am I getting it wrong?.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Dubby6(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Oboy men dey sha

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Have you heard the story of the king that cried to death?

Good. Do not tribalize this thread.
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by idumuose(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Has a doctor confirmed if the girl was actually molested?
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Gucciboss: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm. The evil that men do
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by corisande: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2014
angry sad
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Dreyl(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2014
F^cking paedophile
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by lyntiffany(f): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2014
I pity the poor girl. Child molestation is a very bad thing, the victim will suffer trauma and she is already expose to what sex feels like which we go a long way in her life. So sad to hear this. Pls men there is something they call self control apply it in your day to day subconscious mind it helps a lot to deal with the daily sexual urge that swells up in you.
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by shizzle11(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2014
Adeniran adebayo .....my brother from the south west, hmmm

We yorebolas are highly sophisticated in peadohilia and child mo.lestation

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by cococandy(f): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2014
A hospital can determine if the girl was really r@ped or not.
And why did the female teacher deny seeing anything? Something doesn't add up.

And yes kids can and do lie sometimes too. So that shouldn't be the basis of the judgmentt
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mrjangaweed: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is an example of tribal missile lunched into the yorubas stronghold.

Waiting for counter attack from SW tribe

I love this war

Its sooooooooo sweeet

Allah is a God of peace\war

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mrking3(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
So sad some tribal bigots have hijacked this thread! Why must we always allow tribalism to becloud our sense of reasoning? in other hand I think the federal government are not taking this Rape cases seriously in this country! That's why a lot of fools do it and get away with impunity!! For crying out loud! The punishment for this kind of ungodly act should be Death Penalty!! If only that would serve as a deterrance to people that engage in it!
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Arysexy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
mrking3: So sad some tribal bigots have hijacked this thread! Why must we always allow tribalism to becloud our sense of reasoning? in other hand I think the federal government are not taking this Rape cases seriously in this country! That's why a lot of fools do it and get away with impunity!! For crying out loud! The punishment for this kind of ungodly act should be Death Penalty!! If only that would serve as a deterrance to people that engage in it!

Why do u see it as tribalism? When a crime is rampant in a particular area, u are expected to ask why.

We ask why is Islam synonymous with violence, we ask why is Nigerian leaders corrupt, what is wrong in asking why Yoruba men so much indulge in ra.pe

when u ask question u are prepared to tackle the menace.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by Arysexy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
The biased defending mod is here, doing what he knows best. From hiding d thread to hiding comments. Yet we have glaringly staring at us in this section, tribal mudsliding threads left bc it is against the hated tribe.

I see your good work.
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by M0GIDI: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
This is happening too many times in the SW, someone needs to tell coneheads its illegal to sleep with children in Nigeria.
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mogentle(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
shizzle11: Adeniran adebayo .....my brother from the south west, hmmm

We yorebolas are highly sophisticated in peadohilia and child mo.lestation

Bast.ard is your first name, Idio.t is the second.
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by shizzle11(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
mogentle:

Bast.ard is my first name, Idio.t is the second.
Wow! thank God for ur life.
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mrking3(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Arysexy:

Why do u see it as tribalism? When a crime is rampant in a particular area, u are expected to ask why.

We ask why is Islam synonymous with violence, we ask why is Nigerian leaders corrupt, what is wrong in asking why Yoruba men so much indulge in ra.pe

when u ask question u are prepared to tackle the menace.
dude I don't argue with people that are mentally Reettarded!! Obviously you are one of them!! #okbye
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mogentle(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mogentle(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
M0GIDI: This is happening too many times in the SW, someone needs to tell coneheads its illegal to sleep with children Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/1857575/state-nigeria-records-699-cases
Have you heard the word ''Ebonyi'' before?
Re: Teacher Rapès 10 Year Old Pupil In School Toilet by mogentle(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
M0GIDI: This is happening too many times in the SW, someone needs to tell coneheads its illegal to sleep with children Nigeria.
Niger Delta, rape capital of Nigeria – Survey
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147281-niger-delta-rape-capital-nigeria-survey.html#sthash.T4CWbN7f.dpbs

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS; Woman Gets Stabbed Through The Forehead By Estranged Boyfriend / Shameless Nigerian Police Officer Demanding N25,000 From A Motorist (video/pics) / Plumber Caught Stealing Meat From A Nigerian Family’s Pot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.