Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. (1414 Views)

Undergraduates Have Seen This Useful Message But They Ignored It / Jamb Modifies Procedures For 2016/2017 Admission Seekers / Admission Seekers In Nigeria Are More Than The Population Of Serria Leone: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by ayokunlei(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Admission seekers beware, expecially REMEDIAL / PRE-DEGREE / PRE-ND prospectives, beware of scammers, they are all around Nairaland and other sites with different posts giving FALSE information that the REMEDIAL /PRE-DEGREE / ND form /Post UME / RESULT UpGRADE closes soon,disregard any post of such. If you call the phone numbers they paste, they will tell you to send MONEY to them so that they purchase the form for you; such people are scammers, dont be desperate.
If you need information about your school of choice, logg on to their website.
As for the remedial of UNILORIN, once again dont fall for their deceitful Posts, the form is not yet out, expect the 2014/2015 form by October/November this year.
I also did remedial, you can Reach me on whatsapp with : 08178110803. Or call 08033930053. Or search and join this group on facebook- Unilorin 2014/2015 group. And if you have any question pertaining to Unilorin Remedial, you may drop it here.
All the best!
Re: Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by jammyunn(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayokunlei: Admission seekers beware, expecially REMEDIAL / PRE-DEGREE / PRE-ND prospectives, beware of scammers, they are all around Nairaland and other sites with different posts giving FALSE information that the REMEDIAL /PRE-DEGREE / ND form /Post UME / RESULT UpGRADE closes soon,disregard any post of such. If you call the phone numbers they paste, they will tell you to send MONEY to them so that they purchase the form for you; such people are scammers, dont be desperate.
If you need information about your school of choice, logg on to their website.
As for the remedial of UNILORIN, once again dont fall for their deceitful Posts, the form is not yet out, expect the 2014/2015 form by October/November this year.
I also did remedial, you can Reach me on whatsapp with : 08178110803. Or call 08033930053. Or search and join this group on facebook- Unilorin 2014/2015 group. And if you have any question pertaining to Unilorin Remedial, you may drop it here.
All the best!
how can they trust you too? it's better you give an official link.
Re: Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by ayokunlei(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
jammyunn: how can they trust you too? it's better you give an official link.

dont you know the official website of ur school? And if you dont know the website of ur school, maybe you should say it out here on Nairaland, Dont be ashamed to do that.
Besides, does my message in here clamour for Trust? Re-read and tell me where I posted trust here. And if you cant tell me where I posted trust here, Obviously you are 1 of those Hungry-scammers. And if you decide not to comment again, I may create another thread and post ur moniker so that people can watchout for you.
Re: Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by jammyunn(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayokunlei:

dont you know the official website of ur school? And if you dont know the website of ur school, maybe you should say it out here on Nairaland, Dont be ashamed to do that.
Besides, does my message in here clamour for Trust? Re-read and tell me where I posted trust here. And if you cant tell me where I posted trust here, Obviously you are 1 of those Hungry-scammers. And if you decide not to comment again, I may create another thread and post ur moniker so that people can watchout for you.
lol...i cant laugh. Why should people contact you if you are not a scammer? Its written all over, u just sugar coated it. Pls post my moniker anywhere and let the viewers know who the real scammer is.
Re: Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by ayokunlei(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
jammyunn: lol...i cant laugh. Why should people contact you if you are not a scammer? Its written all over, u just sugar coated it. Pls post my moniker anywhere and let the viewers know who the real scammer is.

from ur reply, it says you are not yet matured because if you are matured you will know that sensible pple will use reason to what they wanna prove.
Besides, no1 has crucified me of requesting for money like you scammers do.Since you are pained that I leaked ur duping style in here, I was expecting you to attack me.
1stly, dat is how I put my contact numbers even on facebook.
Let me tell you so that you may know; I dont want pple to fall into d hands of ur type, so that dey can contact me directly. 2ndly , i posted my nos, use ur eyes to read it that dia is a facebook group link above, I also posted that dey shld leave their questions if dia is any. Does that still blindfold ur senses that I used a open platform? Of course I wldnt be surprised to give a helping hand because of scammers like you. Go and get a life you scammer!!
I know what it means to help people, that is why I have been doing my best. If you want to know more about me, logg in to ur facebook and search for all the Unilorin pages, post and ask about me in there. Or better still read through all the remedial pages(last year 2013/2014, and the current 2014/2015). Or better still come down to Fufu and make enquiries about me,(if you wanna do the last hint, tell me, I will give you description on how to go ask about me. Expecting ur reply mr scammer...
Re: Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by jammyunn(m): 5:51am On Aug 15, 2014
ayokunlei:

from ur reply, it says you are not yet matured because if you are matured you will know that sensible pple will use reason to what they wanna prove.
Besides, no1 has crucified me of requesting for money like you scammers do.Since you are pained that I leaked ur duping style in here, I was expecting you to attack me.
1stly, dat is how I put my contact numbers even on facebook.
Let me tell you so that you may know; I dont want pple to fall into d hands of ur type, so that dey can contact me directly. 2ndly , i posted my nos, use ur eyes to read it that dia is a facebook group link above, I also posted that dey shld leave their questions if dia is any. Does that still blindfold ur senses that I used a open platform? Of course I wldnt be surprised to give a helping hand because of scammers like you. Go and get a life you scammer!!
I know what it means to help people, that is why I have been doing my best. If you want to know more about me, logg in to ur facebook and search for all the Unilorin pages, post and ask about me in there. Or better still read through all the remedial pages(last year 2013/2014, and the current 2014/2015). Or better still come down to Fufu and make enquiries about me,(if you wanna do the last hint, tell me, I will give you description on how to go ask about me. Expecting ur reply mr scammer...
u want me to attack u? Hahaha, i cant because of an e-comment. I've got regards for people and respect for myself. U are on a long thing waiting for another reply from me. Let the viewers decide whether to contact u or not.
Re: Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by ayokunlei(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2014
jammyunn: u want me to attack u? Hahaha, i cant because of an e-comment. I've got regards for people and respect for myself. U are on a long thing waiting for another reply from me. Let the viewers decide whether to contact u or not.
Re: Admission Seekers Beware!!! Read This Useful Information Carefully. by ayokunlei(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=ayokunlei][/quote]

bros J, you have already attacked me, done run away from what u are supposed to do if truely you are sure of what you said. Search for 'Unilorin 2012/2013 remedial group' the 'Unilorin 2013/2014 remedial group' also the current 2014/2015 remedial group, search for Unilorin students union, search for Unilorin admissions, search for Unilorin admission news and information; and read all my posts in there.
You dont need to run away with ur 'e comment' excuse.
I have two nairalanders that are popular here on Nairaland,one studing Biology, the oda studing History and Intl relations, if you still wanna ask me from them, I will mention their names here,that is after you are able to 'prove' what you mean. Reading through their posts motivated me to help pple. And for ur information, pple have already been thanking me for exposing ur trick and for saving some of them from falling into ur trap. Its better you think well b4 starting to accuse pple wrongly, dont think all pple will be scammers like you. There are people that wants to help,non scammers do things openly like I did.
If you really know what you are saying, proceed with ur prove and if you cant do that,then it means you are a scammer/ you dont know how to talk reasonably.
Am nt a troublesome type, but I like challenges, whenever it comes I face it. Once again DONT run away with the excuse of 'e comment' only a coward does that. And if you are a coward, then run away without proving.

(1) (Reply)

How I Became OAU’s Most Awarded Medical Student - Mabadeje / University Of Ibadan Aspirants 2015/2016...let Rub Minds / 2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post Utme Form Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.