Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help! Burning Sensation After Eating. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Burning Sensation After Eating. (1362 Views)

Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach / Please Help I Feel Burning Sensation when Peeing & whitish Discharge / Burning Sensation During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Burning Sensation After Eating. by debughu: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2008
hello n'landers.
pls i need help.
everytime i eat a heavy meal,i feel some burning sensation on the right side of my body that lasts
all night and disappears in the morning.sometimes its as if something is pushing my ribcage.
can anyone help out.
thanks
Re: Help! Burning Sensation After Eating. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2008
Your health is very important. Don't mess with it.
Go see a doctor and stop soliciting help online.
You don't want to wake up dead tomorrow.
Re: Help! Burning Sensation After Eating. by stayfit: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2008
The pain you describe really could be many things from a simple stomach ache to heartburn. This is why it is important for you to get this checked out by a doctor. In general, any pain that lasts for two weeks needs to be checked out by a doctor (especially if it is new).

If you have a primary care physician, start by making an appointment with him or her. If you do not have a doctor ,i will advise you to get one now!
reply me to know how you are feeling.
Re: Help! Burning Sensation After Eating. by adewale78(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2008
I will advice you to sit upright and let the food digest well enough let say about an hour for the food to digest properly

(1) (Reply)

Profuse Staph Infection / What Makes The Towel Dirty? / Pregnant Woman Tests Positive For Ebola In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.