Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach (2647 Views)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
please doctors in the house. do u know what can be wrong with me?
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by eghuan1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
go to a doctor or read about the developmental stages of peptic ulcer. gestid may also be of help, but it is important you see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by kestolove95(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Boy..u'v gat ulcer..just go get urself a gestid or jawaclos...dnt panic o
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Boy..u'v gat ulcer..just go get urself a gestid or jawaclos...dnt panic o
is it life threatening?
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Mzora(f): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
natural remedy to ulcer-Get unripe plantain cut in cubes put in a big Eva bottle,add water allow for one day.take a glass morning and night....u will be relieved. don't forget to give feedback when u get results. good luck
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mzora:
natural remedy to ulcer-Get unripe plantain cut in cubes put in a big Eva bottle,add water allow for one day.take a glass morning and night....u will be relieved. don't forget to give feedback when u get results. good luck
can't do that. it too gross
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

dats gross? u neva drink ur piss bfor.u neva ready na

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by AdeniyiA(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

I tell you nothing would be too gross when it properly take hold on you.

You have high stomach acidity, pls stop taking fried foods, carbonated drinks and heavy foods in the night. You can also pick any of the following prescriptions

*get yoyo bitters. OR

*Chop some cloves of garlic and swallow with plenty water..

*get original honey, lime then boil water and add all these. NB : use straw to sip to prevent teeth softening
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
AdeniyiA:

I tell you nothing would be too gross when it properly take hold on you.

You have high stomach acidity, pls stop taking fried foods, carbonated drinks and heavy foods in the night. You can also pick any of the following prescriptions

*get yoyo bitters. OR

*Chop some cloves of garlic and swallow with plenty water..

*get original honey, lime then boil water and add all these. NB : use straw to drink to prevent teeth softening
someone said I should take Andrew liver salt. will it help?
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dnt worry, you are just experiencing the early stages of death, it's nothing serious
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dnt worry, you are just experiencing the early stages of death, it's nothing serious
are u kidding me?
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by AdeniyiA(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

someone said I should take Andrew liver salt. will it help?
Andrew liver salt is used a to relieve a one time constipation but not be taken everyday ...
the best way to relieve the discomfort is to embark on natural therapy which have been given to you above
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Andrew liver salt is used a to relieve a one time constipation but not be taken everyday ...
the best way to relieve the discomfort is to embark on natural therapy which have been given to you above
so will yoyo bitters help my condition?
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by diamondc(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
its an ulcer and its not life threatening. I hv dat too buh since I started taking moringa tea I felt relieved.
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by kestolove95(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:

is it life threatening?
not at al..I was once scared like u,until I got to knw more abt rit..its nothing really just make sure u take ur meals at d ryt tym dats it...and avoid pepe
Re: Help Me!!! I Feel This Burning Sensation In My Chest And Stomach by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
kestolove95:
not at al..I was once scared like u,until I got to knw more abt rit..its nothing really just make sure u take ur meals at d ryt tym dats it...and avoid pepe
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Obijackson Women And Children Hospital / My Heart Beat Is Now Faster Than Before. Help!!!!! / Diabetes Patient Food List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.