Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Photo: Kim & Kanye's 13-month-old North Debuts Her 1st Fashion Editorial In CR F - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Kim & Kanye's 13-month-old North Debuts Her 1st Fashion Editorial In CR F (832 Views)

Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja / Kim Kardashian's 13 Month Old Daughter Turns Model (see Pictures Here) / Kim & Kanye's Daughter Is Kaidence Donda West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Kim & Kanye's 13-month-old North Debuts Her 1st Fashion Editorial In CR F by BsBlog: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
North west is already growing to become a celebrity like her mum and dad, Kim and Kanye West as she debuts her first big fashion editorial on the latest issue of Carine Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book. The 13-month-old North has on a cashmere sweater with an asymmetrical placket, diamond earrings, and to keep her pacifier safe, probably a tiny quilted Chanel bag. She’s grasping the chain like an old CC-certified pro, she’s lost in thought, and yet keeping a hand on her possessions. No one gets near Nori’s Chanel, OK?
She is described as ‘The Future’ of fashion. The quote next to her above says “It’s never too early to care about fashion!”- Karl Lagerfeld.
She is a Celebrity baby: see pics http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/photo-kim-kanyes-13-month-old-north.html

''Just the Two of Us'' Proud Daddy Wizkid Shares Picture With His Son.

Awww!! This is soo cute..The proud daddy shared this photo of him and his adorable son with the caption "Strong Together! Just the two of us!

''My Best Mistake So Far Was Getting at 28''- Usher Opens Up on His Divorce to Tameka Foster

Finally after 4 years and more, Usher has opened up about his divorce for an interview with the September issue of O magazine. The 35-year-old singer, who was married to stylist Tameka Foster from 2007 to 2009, reflects that the ending of his marriage was something beneficial. When asked about his best mistakes, Usher replied:

Lmao of the Day: Australian Man Sends a Nigerian Friend $10,000 & Believes He Has Not Replied Him Because He Is Down With Ebola

I need you to caption this..37 year old Australian man, Andrew Sayer who claims he sent $10,000 to a friend in Port-Harcourt, Nigeria has come on twitter to say, his friend has stopped replying his mails since he received the money in Nigeria. Sayer says he fears his friend must have been down with Ebola and that’s why he has not been replying him. He asked Nigerians if they know who his friend is- Oghenekohwo and how he can contact him. Lol
One of his tweets has been retweeted 796 times with others many times as well. People on twitter have been mocking him with hashtags such as #Youhavebeenduped, #419, #Ole #Ode Lol…
http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/lmao-of-day-australian-man-sends.html
Re: Photo: Kim & Kanye's 13-month-old North Debuts Her 1st Fashion Editorial In CR F by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
The pimping has began early for this child...SMH,...I blame Ray j for all this.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore This Dress Better / NEA Awards 2014:- See Full List Of Winners / "I Took Out My bosom Silicon A Year Ago" - Karen Igho Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.