Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja (8752 Views)

Nigerian TV Presenter Copies Kim Kardashian's Look...did She Nail It? / Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) / Check Out Khloe Kardashian Look In Racy Red Jumpsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by MediaDeveloper(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VkHjDx6Zg00/VpG-NG22fiI/AAAAAAAABRs/z-RqhEanNU0/s320/Nigerian-Kim-Kardashian.jpg[/img]

News of Kim Kardashian West in Nigeria might hit you as a surprise but the internet has a Kim Kardashian's look-alike surgery or natural sexy body going around town in Abuja.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oNTdP0CjIhM/VpG-YobBD-I/AAAAAAAABR0/sbGLGtbJwr4/s320/Nigerian-Kim-Kardashian-again.jpg[/img]

One of God's greatest works of art is the female anatomy and this Abuja big girl got that perfect curve and she is free and ready to flaunt it.

If you ask Nicki Minaj she will tell you this butty natural, and the people that created that clothing material have one thing in mind; to prove that point, entice men, and to tease them.

These leggings are very provocative, see how that white man behind the butty. His’ lost in butt-land.

Nigerian girls got the sexy power

Source: http://www.234jam.com/2016/01/kim-kardashian-look-alike-spotted-in.html
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2016
Indeed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Trashy.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by doyinisaac(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2016
I think the lady used but pad...look the picture well.

But Let us be sincere Kim k is an average looking lady before plastic surgery or whatever they call it came on board,if The picture of the lady above got that hips naturally then I prefer to f**k her than Kim k...but low self esteem Nigerians will not agree with this...
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by mymadam(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2016
MediaDeveloper:
...Kim Kardashian West in Nigeria...

Where is she?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by MediaDeveloper(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2016
mymadam:

Where is she?

Please read the article to find out.
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by mymadam(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2016
MediaDeveloper:

Please read the article to find out.

grin Ha, ha, @MediaDeveloper, wey ur sense of humour nah? Smile joooorrrr! Enjoy your Sunday buddy.
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by HerJahSir(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2016
That is kimberly jor! Abuja runs chick. Her pix plenty on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by DavidEsq(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Haba guys!!! Una no dey c? she's wearing butt pads!!!! cryHaba guys!!! Una no dey c? she's wearing butt pads!!!!
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by flokii: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2016
that's pad na..
so fake
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by MediaDeveloper(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
mymadam:

grin Ha, ha, @MediaDeveloper, wey ur sense of humour nah? Smile joooorrrr! Enjoy your Sunday buddy.

Lol... Thank you for cheering me up. Do have a wonderful Sunday.
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Davidovinci(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
She looks nothing like Kim K..The only african lady that looks like kim z Juliet ibrahim... cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by ekwelive: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Omo dis one go bad oh..na dis type I like lash to feel alright...if pass dis one go heaven u know suppose vex...
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by nuelzy: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
she didnt move me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Showing of camel toes? I dnt tink I cn
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by miccheck58: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Most ladies these days, this is only what they have to offer...
If you listen to them speak, u go just tire...
Beauty (though trashy) without brains.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
mymadam:

Where is she?

For sure.

All I see is some female with frontal thigh syndrome.

The only thing of worth is perhaps her DSL.
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by iamrealdeji(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Davidovinci:
She looks nothing like Kim K..The only african lady that looks like kim z Juliet ibrahim... cool
Kim K looks like my maternal granny,even more than juliet Ibrahim does with her
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
doyinisaac:
I think the lady used but pad...look the picture well.

But Let us be sincere Kim k is an average looking lady before plastic surgery or whatever they call it came on board,if The picture of the lady above got that hips naturally then I prefer to f**k her than Kim k...but low self esteem Nigerians will not agree with this...
who told you Kim was average looking? Me I prefer Kim K all day,this girl is not facially attractive
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by doyinisaac(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
iamrealdeji:
who told you Kim was average looking? Me I prefer Kim K all day,this girl is not facially attractive
go and check Kim k of 2005 before plastic surgery....
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kim is overrated
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by funnyme(f): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
So now Kim don get yam leg abi. Diaris God o!
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Davidovinci(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Kim K looks like my maternal granny,even more than juliet Ibrahim does with her
Looks like ur maternal granny? Tf? angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Davidovinci:

Looks like ur maternal granny? Tf? angry
See English blunder! gbagam!!
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Davidovinci(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
CozyDblake:
See English blunder! gbagam!!
where? cool
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by handsam(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2016
grin The white man b lyk; Every tin i gave to her was a hit frm jeweleries to brazilian hair to iphone6 yt no bleeping...iyalaya babe yi!!! *the girl be lyk egbon u cn cme and bleep me nw*
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by poshestmina(f): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2016
She is just a normal girl.Go to Uniport,Unilag and Imsu,u'll see girls that are naturally endowed and hoooooot
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Davidovinci:

where? cool
frm da person u quoted na #maternal granny. Lol
Re: Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja by pretydiva(f): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2016
Mctewww..iranu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute / Some Nigerians Are Not Ready For Change - Don Jazzy / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.