Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom (47043 Views)

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=13pt]
oluwasegunfummi: Gej till we yorubas come to our senses, this man has given everybody a levelled playing ground, he has also commissioned a lot of projects in our land, GEJ is a blessing to we yorubas...........eko ooni baje ooooO cool

wat did he commission?? Im sure ur igbo or southerner using a fake name, omo ale ni eleyi ke, se eko nikan ni o wa nile yoruba ni? O ma go o. Ko iranu e sohun.

Big ups to gej, trying to make a fake impression on gullible nigerians about how active he is on the fourth year of his reign. Great politician, poor leader.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
stupid fool am from abeokuta dats why and sorry you are nt from abeokuta
am from kuto in abeokuta padi mi, my family house isn't far from the government house......eko ooni baje oooooo cool

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by bigtt76(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
I de watch ....soon that stadium go begin get grass patches, weeds go the grow on the walls ...Naija lacks maintenance culture. That stadium would only end up being a monumental waste and ground for church crusades, Christmas carnivals etc. These politicians should establish a good sporting culture amongst the youth. Make them earn a living through it locally rather than engage in all sort of vices then and only then we can see stadia such as this being put to good use.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Faun(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: am very glad that the stadium is here to stay in akwa ibom. Dummy, tell which one has been built by your alaigbo governors?

Keep lying to yourself, loser. Your words have already sold you out:

TribalEAST: And what use will the stadium serve after the phantom olympics? undecided
TribalEAST: when mr shekau is still very much alive with his boko haram entertainment crew? undecided
TribalEAST: 30,000 capacity and the OP even had the nerve to act as if nigeria is bidding for the olympics. Cankerworms

Pathetic loser. grin
It kills you inside that this progress ain't happening in your South-Waste, because while Akpabio delivers a world-class stadium, your dumb governors are busy commissioning talking drums.
It sucks to be you grin

23 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by otokx(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
A world class stadium without railway and bus connections must be a joke, take a trip to Wembley.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: i was right, the dude is boko haram. Trained and doctored by Shekau himself. What do you have against western styled projects? Do you plan on bombing this one?
Is a stadium not a source of employment to hundreds of people?
Is shekau in sambisa? And please if he is there with you tell him to stick his hand in his @nus and see how it smell. Thats how his corpse would smell when our boys leave it to rot in the dry wasteland of sambisa.
@bolded. Then why are all the stadiums rotting away if they are people employed for reasons like maintenance?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by atlwireles: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
otokx: A world class stadium without railway and bus connections must be a joke, take a trip to Wembley.

The mor0n on this thread finally spoke. You are suppose to be in darkness ediot.

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ujoinme: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
OP/ moderator correct the caption the president was not in Akwa ibom to commission the stadium but to commission the $600million 200 million cubic feet capacity Uquo gas plant at Esit Eket and to lay a foundation for $1.5 bn quantum petrochemicals and methanol plant at Ibeno.

The president just inspected the stadium.which is about 80% complete. the stadium will be commissioned latter.

18 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
chrisbaba1: [size=13pt]

wat did he commission?? Im sure ur igbo or southerner using a fake name, omo ale ni eleyi ke, se eko nikan ni o wa nile yoruba ni? O ma go o. Ko iranu e sohun.

Big ups to gej, trying to make a fake impression on gullible nigerians about how active he is on the fourth year of his reign. Great politician, poor leader.[/size]
padi mi, omo yoruba ni mi ooooo, I can't stay in ogun my state of origin, the rustic roof in my area bad gan ni, that's why I chose to reside in lagos.......eko ooni baje ooooo cool

18 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Faun:

Keep lying to yourself, loser. Your words have already sold you out:

Pathetic loser. grin
It kills you inside that this progress ain't happening in your South-Waste, because while Akpabio delivers a world-class stadium, your dumb governors are busy commissioning talking drums.
It sucks to be you grin
this would be the umpteenth time I'll ask you to show me a picture of a stadium built by any of your 5 governors in alaigbo. Pls don't quote me again without a picture.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by anonimi: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: shu the hell up son! What nigerians need are jobs, health care, security, food and peace, not western styled projects which will later be bought by thesame thieves. I don't hate the project; am just questioning its benefits which no one has provided so far.

Ogbeni, you better cool down sharp sharp before you give yourself HYPERTENSION shocked
Na where you see wey "the same thieves" buying STADIUMS
Except you dey take style tell us sey the Teslim Balogun stadium in Surulere has been bought by Thief'nubu like everything else in Lagos angry Abi nor be im cap logo dey for the stadium so

[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TJ9NZLmehRI/AAAAAAAAh2g/wRo7N3feIO0/s1600/61556_149869891718060_125512527487130_233185_6891814_n.jpg[/img]

14 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: when mr shekau is still very much alive with his boko haram entertainment crew? undecided
yea.A very sad thing.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: @bolded. Then why are all the stadiums rotting away if they are people employed for reasons like maintenance?

MUMU, shut up already if you have nothing to say. Are you anti development or you are just a plain fool? Keep your tribalism to yourself and your crew abeg. Hian, HATERS CLUB

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by anonimi: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
bigtt76: I de watch ....soon that stadium go begin get grass patches, weeds go the grow on the walls ...Naija lacks maintenance culture. That stadium would only end up being a monumental waste and ground for church crusades, Christmas carnivals etc. These politicians should establish a good sporting culture amongst the youth. Make them earn a living through it locally rather than engage in all sort of vices then and only then we can see stadia such as this being put to good use.

Sad but true............as per the Abuja National stadium picture below:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-x0R-WyfK9Fk/UWltYcCr4HI/AAAAAAAAp9Y/oY50JrgcmsA/s640/abuja-stadium-worst.jpg[/img]

More pictures of the deterioration here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1044992/pictures-poor-maintenance-deterioration-abuja

The problem of MAINTENANCE is the same with the National stadium Surulere:

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Mf2suMFxc0U/THQDZ9L0WAI/AAAAAAAAAGw/fk1t7CcD-24/s1600/3.JPG[/img]

This is one of the reasons we need to focus on TECHNICAL and VOCATIONAL skills acquisition instead of plenty paper degree certificates sad

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: Pls post real and not graphic images, so we see what those in the SE alaigbo can never have. grin yuck grin yuck grin yuckgrin
phuck! i thought you have sense.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: padi mi, omo yoruba ni mi ooooo, I can't stay in ogun my state of origin, the rustic roof in my area bad gan ni, that's why I chose to reside in lagos.......eko ooni baje ooooo cool

You cant be from ogun, we usually make sense. Its rusty not rustic btw.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
naptu2: Tags: Ujoinme, cfcfan. Gosh, I can't remember the engineer's username.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPqv8U86l5Q
It was built by Julius Berger
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by yemmight(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: Gej till we yorubas come to our senses, this man has given everybody a levelled playing ground, he has also commissioned a lot of projects in our land, GEJ is a blessing to we yorubas...........eko ooni baje ooooO cool

Oponu, ode omo yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by ujoinme: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
CFCfan:

stadium is not complete yet how can the president commision an incomplete project. the president was not in Akwa ibom to commission the stadium but to commission the Uquo gas plant at Esit eket and to lay foundation for Jim ovia's quantum petrochemical and methanol plant at ibeno

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nestor021: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello friends, due to advancement in technology, I have decided to develop an Android application for our great Felicity Global Forum which can be installed on any android device and used conveniently to access our forum for fresh and latest updates.
The App is FREE and very easy to navigate.

Features:
View fresh and latest updates
Create new topic
Reply to post
Invite friends
Share with friends
Chat with your friends for free
Place free adverts and lots more...

Today, am glad to inform you that our Felicity Global Forum Android App is ready for downloading. Click to download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/60c79ee8
Remember to untick/unmark the small box before downloading the App.

Currently, am developing for more platform like Nokia, BlackBerry, iPhone and others. They will be available once am done. But for now, enjoy it on Android devices.

Thank You...

Enjoy And Share!!!
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
ujoinme:

stadium is not complete yet how can the president commision an incomplete project. the president was not in Akwa ibom to commission the stadium but to commission the Uquo gas plant at Esit eket and to lay foundation for Jim ovia's quantum petrochemical and methanol plant at ibeno
Ok
The OP put up a wrong title angry
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ayoswit(f): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote
author=Faun]I know this news will attract nothing but bitterness from
the scratch-faces who do nothing but attack Akwa Ibomites while their
so-called airports are only constructed on the pages of their newspapers
and propaganda sites.

Congratulations to the good people of Akwa Ibom jare.
I can't wait to see this stadium become the Super Eagles' primary home.

Akwa Ibom ayaya, abi how una dey talk am sef. [/quote]

Akwa Ibom Ayaiya
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Faun(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: this would be the umpteenth time I'll ask you to show me a picture of a stadium built by any of your 5 governors in alaigbo. Pls don't quote me again without a picture.

Frustration don kill dis boy for real.
Is this how desperate you've become? Trying hard to derail the thread.
How does a picture of a South-Eastern stadium factor into this discussion?
Why are you so desperate to derail? Na so the bitterness hurt you reach?
Are South-Easterners the i..d.iots who jumped on this thread to denigrate the stadium and cry about where Akwa Ibomites put their money?
Are South-Easterners the ones who brought Shekau into the discussion?
How low can the Yoruba race go? Common stadium dey cause una this much heartache, aren't you a loser?

In case you're too dumb to read, this thread is about Akwa Ibom and their recent feat at completing The MOST BEAUTIFUL STADIUM IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA (If e dey pain you, make e kill you there), not about South East stadiums, even though I know you're desperately trying to derail.
If you want to talk about South East, go open a thread for that when you're ready.

It's hard out here for a conehead grin

24 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Okeikpu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: i was forced against my will to reply you. I was forced to send a strong message to the foolish spirit that has now found a place in your heart. I am sure you are among those that mock the effort of NigerIan government when you see beautiful stadiums and structures abroad on TV. But now seeing one in your country (maybe because it was not done in your region, maybe because it was done by a progressive party, maybe because you are a member of the boro haram group and therefore hate to see western style developments. Maybe you re just plain dead stupid). You seem to question true and pure development.
Guy why u dey exchange words wt dat Gambian hegoat grin the guy na heavy mumu...-x-

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by naptu2: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
CFCfan:

I meant the engineer that was posting photos on the other thread.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
christejames: to be honest what would the average akwaibomite benefit from that stadium?
job opportunities for the youths and development

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by manny4life(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
otokx: A world class stadium without railway and bus connections must be a joke, take a trip to Wembley.

It's best often times to keep quiet and speak on what you know...#JustSaying

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by donaro4u: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
LAND MEASURING 5,820SQM, with C of O, IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ALONG 4-lane, UYO. Akwa Ibom State.
LOCATION IS SUITABLE FOR SITING A HOTEL, MULTIPURPOSE EVENT CENTRE, POLITICAL CAMPAIGN GROUND, CHURCH, ETC.
Please contact EcoProperty Consortium. On: 07031241557
Or Email: Emmaokoror@gmail.com
N/B: Price is affordable.
Direct Brief
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
ProphetUdeme: Lemme post Some of the photshots

plz tell me those were photoshoped ..

damn beautiful... am in love with her already smiley
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
the presence of the Almighty God in our dear state will make the boko harams to flee and scamper away

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by naptu2: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / President Buhari Host Saraki, Dogara, Others To Break Ramadan - Photos / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.