Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,773 members, 7,866,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom (47046 Views)

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Patience Jonathan & Aisha Buhari Battle On Who Will Use Ogbemudia Stadium In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by bright8(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2014
new2020: As I read this thread, I see a lot of hate and jealousy by Yorubas trying to stoke up enmity between us and our Igbo brothers. Let me say this to YORUBA people as clearly as I can, you people may not know this, we in Akwa Ibom and Cross River are more aligned with the Igbos than any states outside of SE. Most of you don't even know we fought with them during the war and have remained one ever since. We are just divided by borders...that's it. We intermarry, share a lot in culture and ancestry strongly. Gov. Akpabio is married to an Igbo woman. Gov. Imoke is married to an Igbo woman, My dad is married to one from Enugu, all my aunties and sisters are married to Igbo men. I'm married to an Enugu woman...very tall and beautiful like Bianca Ojukwu. I know hundreds of relatives who are and certain of thousands of others. I say this to let you evil people know we are ONE.

Ibaka seaport in Akwa Ibom and Onitsha seaport will be ready soon, watch and see how our Igbo brothers will abandon Lagos ports for these ports. You think this is a child's play.

I recently did a reality check on present day Nigeria and was shocked by the level of deep hatred, wickedness and jealousy the Yorubas are capable of. Even the once highly esteemed Wole Soyinka despite his exposure exhibits same traits. Crab mentality most of them have and use even against one another not to talk about other people. Imagine the way they insult the president and his wife Patience, even making fun of their natural shortcomings. Na wah!

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Ilaje44:

O ko ri wipe omugo ni o bi? Emi ni o nlo "o" fun abi? O go gan ni. Jeki a tile pa iyen ti.

O ni o ko fi owo osi juwe ile baba re, nje o ka awon oro oponu ti o ko s'oke nipa Oduduwa yen?

O je lo tun inu e ro!
kilo kan mi, awon ebi re n'ile lo n'bawi, omo oduduwa ni mi, we yorubas like to insult, that's why we are still backward......eko ooni baje ooooo cool

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ilaje44(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Balkan: My sister don't insult me, take your frustration to your one of your own who is telling you the truth

I asked you to employ common sense in your reply, but it seems to have eluded your thought process.

What are the truths in the words of that person you claimed I am hating on?
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Balkan(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2014
Ilaje44:

I asked you to employ common sense in your reply, but it seems to have eluded your thought process.

What are the truths in the words of that person you claimed I am hating on?
This woman leave me alone . Face the person
Of your tribe that is talking about his Yoruba tribe. The truth is bitter. He is the only truthful Yoruba man on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ilaje44(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: kilo kan mi, awon ebi re n'ile lo n'bawi, omo oduduwa ni mi, we yorubas like to insult, that's why we are still backward......eko ooni baje ooooo cool

I will do like I didn't see those nonsense you addressed to me, because it says a lot about you already.

You claim you're a Yoruba, but you have no qualm in sacrilegiously abusing Yoruba history. Who does that if not somebody that's insane? If you're Yoruba, there will be no need to claim you're one. The Yoruba people must at least be doing something right in rebuking this dullard of a president that you guys always look for a way to solicit Yoruba endorsement of Joe.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ilaje44(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Balkan: This woman leave me alone . Face the person
Of your tribe that is talking about his Yoruba tribe. The truth is bitter. He is the only truthful Yoruba man on Nairaland

This girl, use your common sense!
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Spaxon(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2014
eyenCalabar:

Seriously u don't understand that? Spaxon pls help him out.
huh??
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Balkan(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2014
Ilaje44:

This girl, use your common sense!
I am an Igbo man please ( M ) stands for male. Go back to school.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2014
Ilaje44:

I would love to see that happen, but having had a relative long years Nigerian experience spanning over 4 decades, I am convinced you're overstressing that statement. No place is like Europe in Nigeria, not even Abuja that's very much well planned than Uyo. Nigeria is a technologically challenged country with very limited mental capacity. And the way our schools have been left to decay, I am really pessimistic about the development of our mental capacity. Comments on this site are a good testimony.

There are very funny as well as intelligent people on this site.

This is like a playground sometimes..
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ilaje44(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2014
Balkan: I am an Igbo man please ( M ) stands for male. Go back to school.

Aha, see now how woefully you've failed? Na so you small pikans dey misyarn for Nairaland.

What gave you the impression that I am a woman, you saw an (f) beside my userID?

Now my son, who needs to go to school between me and you? Abeg go borrow common sense o jare.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2014
Ilaje44:

I will do like I didn't see those nonsense you addressed to me, because it says a lot about you already.

You claim you're a Yoruba, but you have no qualm in sacrilegiously abusing Yoruba history. Who does that if not somebody that's insane? If you're Yoruba, there will be no need to claim you're one. The Yoruba people must at least be doing something right in rebuking this dullard of a president that you guys always look for a way to solicit Yoruba endorsement of Joe.
history of yoruba? That oduduwa fell from the sky? Hello, our fore-fathers are liars, how can someone fall from the sky, we yorubas should start being realistic instead of swimming in the ocean of liars and illusion.........eko ooni baje oooO cool

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by danielmichael(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2014
there is no state in nigeria that bits akwa ibom....adiok ono anibdy that is anti akpabio in this life in jesus name
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ilaje44(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2014
okparaugo:

There are very funny as well as intelligent people on this site.

This is like a playground sometimes..

Ofcourse there are, which is one of the reasons I have hanged on, beside reading about the happenings in Naija in one place.

It's that the site has been flooded lately with young, but overtly ignorant people.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ilaje44(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: history of yoruba? That oduduwa fell from the sky? Hello, our fore-fathers are liars, how can someone fall from the sky, we yorubas should start being realistic instead of swimming in the ocean of liars and illusion.........eko ooni baje oooO cool

I believe you're Christian and as such, I hope you do not believe the stories of Adam and Eve, Cain, Noah, Jonah and the Fish etc.

Oponu radarada!
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Ilaje44:

I believe you're Christian and as such, I hope you do not believe the stories of Adam and Eve, Cain, Noah, Jonah and the Fish etc.

Oponu radarada!
I believe it and I believe oduduwa our pregnitor is the devil that fell from the sky........eko ooni baje ooooo cool

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Ilaje44(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I believe it and I believe oduduwa our pregnitor is the devil that fell from the sky........eko ooni baje ooooo cool

Ko buru! Yoruba bo, won ni: Kò rà, kò lówó lí owó, síbèsíbè, ó nwú tutu níwájú onítumpulu. Baun l'oro re se ri o jie!

Woo, owon la nra ogo, opo la nra obun, iyekiye la nra imele. Maa tesiwaju pelu e. A ba e nibe.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Balkan(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2014
Ilaje44:

Aha, see now how woefully you've failed? Na so you small pikans dey misyarn for Nairaland.

What gave you the impression that I am a woman, you saw an (f) beside my userID?

Now my son, who needs to go to school between me and you? Abeg go borrow common sense o jare.
Do you have a man in Yoruba land? Every Yoruba person is a woman. grin grin so you don't know. That's why we call you our sisters. Ask General Oladipo Diya. The weeping general of Yoruba tribe. If your general can kneel down and cry like a baby, what else do we call all of you? So my sister that is the story of your tribe

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by jteku(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Balkan: Do you have a man in Yoruba land? Every Yoruba person is a woman. grin grin so you don't know. That's why we call you our sisters. Ask General Oladipo Diya. The weeping general of Yoruba tribe. If your general can kneel down and cry like a baby, what else do we call all of you? So my sister that is the story of your tribe
You don finish the the yoruba tribe grin
Balkan: Do you have a man in Yoruba land? Every Yoruba person is a woman. grin grin so you don't know. That's why we call you our sisters. Ask General Oladipo Diya. The weeping general of Yoruba tribe. If your general can kneel down and cry like a baby, what else do we call all of you? So my sister that is the story of your tribe
You don finish the the yoruba tribe grin grin grin grin, but come to think of it....its true oh..they gat no balls,
if lagos had not been in the southwest, they would have been worst than the North Easterners,
The only thing i luv about the yoruba tribe is how they manage thier religious differences

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by forgiveness: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2014
bright8:

I recently did a reality check on present day Nigeria and was shocked by the level of deep hatred, wickedness and jealousy the Yorubas are capable of. Even the once highly esteemed Wole Soyinka despite his exposure exhibits same traits. Crab mentality most of them have and use even against one another not to talk about other people. Imagine the way they insult the president and his wife Patience, even making fun of their natural shortcomings. Na wah!

Those are the traits of sons of Adam and i believe we Nigeians are one of them.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Balkan(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2014
jteku: [color=#990000][/color]
You don finish the the yoruba tribe grin
You don finish the the yoruba tribe grin grin grin grin, but come to think of it....its true oh..they gat no balls,
if lagos had not been in the southwest, they would have been worst than the North Easterners,
The only thing i luv about the yoruba tribe is how they manage thier religious differences
my brother their Aboki senior brother imprisoned their lord and personal saviour awolowo nothing happened, the did the same to Abiola and gave him tea at UN owambe he forgot himself and ate like a woman and died, killed his wife, you can count so many of this humiliation still no gun shot. They just carry leaves jumping around Lagos. Woman na woman naa

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwafemi113(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: it runs in awon omo odua blood......eko ooni baje oooo cool
Omo Okoro Ni ee.... Jor
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwafemi113:
Omo Okoro Ni ee.... Jor
omo odua ni mi joor.........eko ooni baje ooooo cool
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by shizzle11(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
smh for the connies from the South West, see how they brought their bad belle to this beautiful thread, they never celebrate any good thing, even as far as condemning and insulting one of their own who chose not to be a coward but stand by the truth.

Alas the truth is bitter. Silly cone heads gringringrin wink

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by macof(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: I believe it and I believe oduduwa our pregnitor is the devil that fell from the sky........eko ooni baje ooooo cool

You must be an illiterate. Funny thing is you are trying to act like some sensible individual when you are so low in knowledge.

Where in Yorubaland have u heard Yoruba saying oduduwa is the devil that fell from the sky?

Complete slowpoke
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: oga mi, don't ever insult Mr ajibade in your life, if your father is a useless yoruba man who survives on jedi and opa eyin, Mr ajibade my father doesn't, so cut the trap.......eko ooni baje oooo cool
lol! Only fool u believe that u are yoruba guy!! Ok? You are not fooling anybody here except urself!! U are truly a waste of sperm! U need a job asap!!
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
macof:

You must be an illiterate. Funny thing is you are trying to act like some sensible individual when you are so low in knowledge.

Where in Yorubaland have u heard Yoruba saying oduduwa is the devil that fell from the sky?

Complete slowpoke
ok, my low knowledge is due to awo free education, my bible tells me that only devil fell from heaven, now related it to the case of our pregnitor, oduduwa........eko ooni baje oooo

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwasegunfummi: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
rahazaqa: lol! Only fool u believe that u are yoruba guy!! Ok? You are not fooling anybody here except urself!! U are truly a waste of sperm! U need a job asap!!
don't blame me, blame our fore-fathers that has always been silly, I took after them.......eko ooni baje oooo cool
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Balkan(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
rahazaqa: lol! Only fool u believe that u are yoruba guy!! Ok? You are not fooling anybody here except urself!! U are truly a waste of sperm! U need a job asap!!
I know that guy. He is the only Yoruba that can tell the truth. Why tell to him like that. Why don't you please like the truth.
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
lol!! See Mumu! U calling us cowards!! Have you forgotten Benjamin Samuel who wooped your As,s during the war? Lol!! U are little boy! Go and ask your parents ,they will tell u in full details! See ur parents then

Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Balkan: I know that guy. He is the only Yoruba that can tell the truth. Why tell to him like that. Why don't you please like the truth.
lol!! Mumu congress! I'm not a fool like u! The account was registered yesterday by one of you ppl!!
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: don't blame me, blame our fore-fathers that has always been silly, I took after them.......eko ooni baje oooo cool
Wow...I like this!! You know your Igbos forefathers are silly!!
Re: President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom by oluwafemi113(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: omo odua ni mi joor.........eko ooni baje ooooo cool
I can see you have passion for Odua. Your nairaland account is new, is less than a month that you register ur account. It shows you purposely registered this account to carry out this your bad mission against Odua. Omo Odua we never specks likes this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osibanjo Celebrates Nigerian School Girls That Came 1st In The World / Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.