Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens (22147 Views)

Ancient Aliens Race Known As The Anunnaki: / Is An Average Nigerian Generally Self-centered OR Is Government To Be Blamed? / Am Blamed For My Inability To Communicate In My Dialect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Electronzeez(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
MH370 is alien, i de come

just add, it was alien that infected bat with ebola on thier transit to earth, who do i blame for this? Apc or Pdp...
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by deeflamez(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fantasywrita: Aliens! no such thing as aliens. The only aliens that will appear r Mag and Magog..and anti christ that's if u consider him an alien. The Bermuda triangle, it is speculated that, that is where anti christ is. And if u think about it the anti Christ followers use the triangle sign and the Bermuda island is a triangular island. *Coincidence?

We need to stop deceiving ourselves with stories of space aliens with technology which surpasses ours. If there was such thing as that they would have taken over earth even before our parents were born.

The Bible mentions mag and Magog and anti Christ so does the Quran. No other alien! Thank you.

Lol ...You even ended your 'Presentation' with 'Thank you'...

1. The term 'Bermuda' has been identified with 'triangle'...the ocean scare is not even exactly a triangle but simply a nomenclature in it's closest form.

2. Bermuda Island was only named after Bermuda triangle due to it's popularity & shape, they're not in any way related.

3. Any other triangle-conspiracies likely from trash you read, listen to or watch is only a reflection of your myopic imagination.

EG. A SLICE OF PIZZA TO YOU MUST BE ANTI-CHRIST cheesy grin

OMG!!! WHAT AN ID1OT shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Ahmeduana(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=Fantasywrita]The only aliens that will appear r Mag and Magog.
DAJJAL.

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
The only Alien that will appear in Nigeria in the nearest future is Thor with his legendary hammer, to knock the head of Nigerian leaders.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
deeflamez:

Lol ...You even ended your 'Presentation'

As in! the issue taya me smiley
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Very Interesting. I find ancient history to be quite fascinating. I had never heard of the Nazca Lines nor the Underground city in Turkey. I have since read more on Wikipedia. Thanks Op for these insights into past secrets. smiley
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
deeflamez:

Lol ...You even ended your 'Presentation' with 'Thank you'...

1. The term 'Bermuda' has been identified with 'triangle'...the ocean scare is not even exactly a triangle but simply a nomenclature in it's closest form.

2. Bermuda Island was only named after Bermuda triangle due to it's popularity & shape, they're not in any way related.

3. Any other triangle-conspiracies likely from trash you read, listen to or watch is only a reflection of your myopic imagination.

Ah! Oga r we fighting? I only said wat I knew, read from a good source and watched on YouTube. Which one r u now insinuating that I have a myopic imagination!

Calm down pls, don't take this personal. I'm too gentle for rough talk. Seems like you've been looking for someone to pour ur anger on!

Pls don't quote me again!

6 Likes

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Danielotuya(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
eleojo23: 10. The Nigerian problem. Many citizens have come to believe that Nigeria's problems are beyond solution hence the best explanation is that they were possibly created by aliens from another planet. If not how can a country (of humans) not be able to tackle her problems? Definiteltly, aliens must be involved.

Stop wasting ya talents, get a Mic and a stage and make money please

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by deeflamez(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by deeflamez(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fantasywrita:

Ah! Oga r we fighting? I only said wat I knew, read from a good source and watched on YouTube. Which one r u now insinuating that I have a myopic imagination!

Calm down pls, don't take this personal. I'm too gentle for rough talk. Seems like you've been looking for someone to pour ur anger on!

Pls don't quote me again!

Please read your 'Presentation' again... You didn't quote any source, you spoke authoritatively, extensively & convincingly like you knew what you were saying. You even spiced it up with supposedly Biblical & Quranic defences. Many have read & have been misinformed, just like Ebola, you've spread your 'cluelessness'...

Now you see why I'm upset

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by eleojo23: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Danielotuya:

Stop wasting ya talents, get a Mic and a stage and make money please
Can you explain this. I don't seem to get it. I'm serious.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
fpeter: YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE MYSTERIES BEHIND MISSING PUBLIC FUNDS IN NIGERIA

Na aliens missplace d funds - now pdp & apc dey help us luk 4 d funds

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by ElFenomeno1: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Patience Jonathan's dumbness!

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Danielotuya(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
eleojo23: Can you explain this. I don't seem to get it. I'm serious.

I simply jst meant dat ur first comment was damn hilarious..i cld av given u a 1000likes but I've only got one
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by adedayourt(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
V
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by eleojo23: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Danielotuya:

I simply jst meant dat ur first comment was damn hilarious..i cld av given u a 1000likes but I've only got one
Oh I see... your suggestion is well noted. Thanks.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by 9jatatafo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Aliens are mere imagination and creation of some scientists. I don't believe in this poo. UFO and the Saucer or Space-Craft doesn't exist.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by johnahmed: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Unilag university (2014/15)Admission Batch is OUT/For Help_08105470307
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by efembaba(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
tdammy: But how come since we av been talking of aliens we have neva see any one of them, come down to earth. or are they afraid that they hide and come, and also leave when they pleases. well BABA GOD knows all unknown.
baba you dey speak
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Smooyis(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Omexonomy: What about the evil of courruption and BH?
What about the mumu quarrel btw Yoruba and ibo on nairaland.?
That reminds me, yoruba and ibo no dey quarrel again on nairaland since boko haram and ebola took its toll on Nigeria. A case of survival first before any other thing. lol
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
slightlyMad: nothing like UFO, it is Remote Controlled heli

as per bermuda, ships and aircrafts work with the help of a compass, compass components partially relies on earth fields

bermuda happens to be a spot where the earth fields interferes with magnets thereby making pilots lose direction

so when facing north, the compass says you are facing less say southwest, so the pilot or captain makes a u-turn and that marks the beginning of their confusion.

the compass later points to another weird direction. and you keep beating around till you run out of fuel.

all communications equipment with magnet in it stop working too.

about flight 370, in tb joshua's voice "we will start to see the parts floating the sea in 1 week time"

so whats is causing the magnetic interference..Jesus or satan grin grin grin
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by lepasharon(f): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nigerians don't believe in aliens we believe in witches ,wizards ,familiar spirit,serpentine spirit,marine spirit...ok I'll stop embarassed

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by anonimi: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Can we include the devil and god as aliens whom we blame almost everything on
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by babseg(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
kolawaxxy: We are not alone in the universe.

so where are ur neighbors located in the universe angry
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by kultimate009: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
People don too watch Roswel.... Smh
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
SLOVFO: Aliens are probably angels or demons. If so, aliens surely exist.
aliens are fallen angels chased out of heaven.
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Vicotex(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by dnawah(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
dhtml18: The only Alien that will appear in Nigeria in the nearest future is Thor with his legendary hammer, to knock the head of Nigerian leaders.
pls oga on top,na the female or the male one?
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by Habakus: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Aliens do exist,don't be foo.led.
Imagine for a second what big waste of space it would be if we were the only living things in this whole vast world.
So many evidences abound to support this,but the elites of our own world try to cover it up to avoid panic that can cause chaos.
Moreover,so many people have sighted aliens.
Google about the images,artifacts and pyramid sighted in the moon and Mars.

They exist. Don't limit the creator with your imaginations.

1 Like

Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by babseg(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Habakus: Aliens do exist,don't be foo.led.
Imagine for a second what big waste of space it would be if we were the only living things in this whole vast world.
So many evidences abound to support this,but the elites of our own world try to cover it up to avoid panic that can cause chaos.
Moreover,so many people have sighted aliens.
Google about the images,artifacts and pyramid sighted in the moon and Mars.

They exist. Don't limit the creator with your imaginations.

at the bold

where are the aliens
Re: 9 Unexplained Events That Are Blamed On Aliens by macof(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
but honestly this is bullshiit. These things were human inventions.
Ancient civilizations were magnificent

If only archaeology is practiced passionately in sub-Saharan Africa like in Egypt and middle East, we would find more wonderful achievements of our old human ancestors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: I Don’t Have N20,000 Cash As Monarch — Oluwo / Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.