Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? (1768 Views)

Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys! / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
A thread for perfume lovers.

Personally, im hooked on smelling nice, whether i am home or out. So heres my perfume regimen right now.

-under arm i use sure ultra dry roll on
- inner shirt i use bud most wanted, very little spray though
- skin nd clothing, im currently using zara silver edition (quite cheap but fresh)... to work only.

Smtimes, i Use theirry muglar angel(my ex used to say i smell like chocolate) ion like the smell though, davidoff cool water, jes finished.

So feel free to list yours. Even if its a mixture (got a friend who is good at this).... feel free to share, let good scents fill the air.

So feel free to share yours...
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Ezedon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
I dont use perfume cus i dont ve body odour, but i can manage Camphor
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ezedon: I dont use perfume cus i dont ve body odour, but i can manage Camphor

Good enough. Perfumes ain for pple with body odour infact cos the mix is disastrous,. People with body odour can keep the He-goat swag going, nothing spoil.

But you shld stop with the camphor, you cant be that broke naaaa

Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Smart collections all the way grin
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
wordsbase: Smart collections all the way grin

You like them? I once bought one and i wasnt feeling it at all, plus i notice they all smell the same
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Ezedon(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Good enough. Perfumes ain for pple with body odour infact cos the mix is disastrous,. People with body odour can keep the He-goat swag going, nothing spoil.

But you shld stop with the camphor, you cant be that broke naaaa
being broke is not the issue, I DONT WEAR PERFUME CUS I DONT HAVE BODY ODOUR
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ezedon: being broke is not the issue, I DONT WEAR PERFUME CUS I DONT HAVE BODY ODOUR

The broke part was meant to pull your legs. If u dont fancy perfumes, iz all good bruv

Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
chrisbaba1:

You like them? I once bought one and i wasnt feeling it at all, plus i notice they all smell the same
yo probably bought a fake... They are good. Last long, with just the right amount of fragrance strength... And they don't smell the same.
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Djicemob: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Op only u? One perfume for ur armpit,one for ur d#ck,one for ur nyash,another one for ur boxers and singlet,one for hair,one for trouser,another for ur shirt etc. chai! i don't know guys like u still exist.If girls do una go complain.

Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by babysugar1(f): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
I use siren by Paris hilton. It smells great. kiss grin

Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by beinstein(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2014
SMART any day of the week.
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by XueRengui: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baygon grin
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
XueRengui: Baygon grin

Blood of God, Your case na another level o. Flies dey chase you reach that level
Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Romanciella(f): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
bandit.....emergency...

Re: Men And Boys What Perfume Do You Use? by Yongi99(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2014
currently have:

Dior Homme Intense,
L'eau de Issey pour homme Issey Miyake,
Versace Blue Jeans,
1 Million by Surrati (Perfume Oil).

Singer Swazzi Launches Clothing Line / Do You Know Who This Model Is? / Fashion Accessories - Styling Up With The Right Choice