Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

To All Nairalanders Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To All Nairalanders Only (741 Views)

All Nairalanders Please I Need Your Contribution Here / Lessons To Learn From NAIRALAND Shut Down Over 5days For ALL Nairalanders / N200 Domain Name Promo To Nairalanders Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Nairalanders Only by myweb(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2008
Oftentimes, I’ve been a victim of scam. What do I mean? I’me talking about what you know much about …… online scam. I’ve seen many adverts on papers, electronic media that promises heaven and earth but eventually they dram out your pocket and the next thing you discover is they don’t want to have anything to do with you.  Instance, somebody I will call Mr X past an advert in newspaper.  He promise so much but I lot my money to him and the annoying part is he’ll never answer in the maner that befits customer.  But now I’me making much of my money because of the books I’ve read (self development) now I want to give you the same opportunity to get these books for free. Just send: I’m interested.
To: freeoffer4u@.co or retrospectivecity@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

N5000 1 Year Web Hosting And Free Domain Is It Reliable Please Advice / Website Owners, Please Justify. / Web/wap Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.