Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship (2653 Views)

PDP Accuses DSS Of Interfering With Election Tribunals / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass Partisanship, Calls Spokesperson Unfit For Her Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nctrice(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2014
patrickmuf: you can keep sleeping
that I asked you to wake up simply means am already awake. That's aside. Guy stay in the drift!

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by patrickmuf(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Nctrice: that I asked you to wake up simply means am already awake. That's aside. Guy stay in the drift!
i'd rather love to read your take on the issue on ground rather than all this...
Re: APC Accuses DSS Of Crass partisanship by Nctrice(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2014
patrickmuf: i'd rather love to read your take on the issue on ground rather than all this...
the other guy you quoted was making a very good point but you made it look like what he was saying was out of context, except maybe I misinterpreted you "you can keep sleeping" comment! The APC should sue the DSS for defamation of character or Libel as the case maybe, and let the DSS respond to it all, I can't imagine a well respected and organised security agency like the DSS making statement without facts, this issue is a very serious one because thousands of life has been lost and still counting, APC should Not just come out and respond by calling names on the pages of their newspapers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A’Ibom, moribund industries & dearth of jobs- due to Akpabio's bad policy / Its Happening: Global Stock Markets Crashing / Please Be Careful Of What You Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.