Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

FATIMAH - A Change To My Life - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FATIMAH - A Change To My Life (11580 Views)

Feeling Stuck? Four Ways To Make A Change In Your Life[must Read] / Must Read! Join The 3real Wheels Movement Free! A Change Can Begin In U! / I Am Making A Video Of This Play, " INSPIRING CHANGE" To Be Posted On Youtube... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by hassan85(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Divepen is here, I'm here too... I lyk ur title, like ur flow so far... Keep updating we are here to read and make each other better. B4 i forget, I like ur Pic!
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
hassan85: Divepen is here, I'm here too... I lyk ur title, like ur flow so far... Keep updating we are here to read and make each other better. B4 i forget, I like ur Pic!

yes bro...Letz see what will happen
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
So you are the new housegirl here? how come i havent seen you around? Obinna asked. he was trying to create a medium for a relationship. Fatimah told him she didnt know the reason and left. "Dis girl is so hot even in the house clothes, i must have my share of her, i just have to!!!
The whole house was empty except for Fatimah. It was monday and the coles have went to their different destination. Since there is no one at home, she put on a bumber and a singlet just to do the house chores. She went out
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
She went to kitchen to wash plates. She was busy singing she didnt hear footsteps. Obinna was going to the kitchen for some water after waking. He stopped in his track "wao, this girl is really hot!! today is the day, i must have my share of her now!" he said. He opened the door quietly and grabbed her by the waist pulling holding her tight, she was shocked. She tried fighting but wasnt strong enough.
Obinna ripped her singlet and her bossoms fall on his hands...she was shouting. the door suddenly open.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Contunu
na dat erm girlll
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by seunviju(f): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Fatimah don't worry I will deal with this obinna personally.you aren't doing bad dear but pls try joining the updates together to make it a long one cus it is too short.Nice story dear,keep it up
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by TiffanyJ(f): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm here, hope am not late?
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by hassan85(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
wow u are a gem already. was I d only one caught in dt suspense?? beautiful.. Weldon
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by hassan85(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
wow u are a gem already. was I d only one caught in dt suspense?? beautiful..... Weldon.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by hassan85(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
wow u are a gem already. was I d only one caught in dt suspense?? more updates please
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by princesssusan(f): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2014
I follow come o, nice work
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
The door opened and a head popped in "What is the meaning of this Obi, are you in your right senses?" Obinna frozed at the name, he knew it's only his father who call him Obi!! He turned around and faced the door. His father slapped him twice. He was really dissappointed in him. How could he sell all his pride and rape the innocent girl? He had already warned him of having sex with countless girls and now he has passed his boundary, he's on the verge of rapping the housegirl!!! Fatimah quickly rushed out.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mr. Cole had just came from the office, he forgot a file he had béen working on all night and was already going for the meeting when he remembered. He parked outside so that it would be faster for him to get back. He had been hearing shouts as he entered and had rushed inside to see whats wrong. He was very ashamed of his son. He went to Fatimah and told her to lock her doors. He will come home early to settle the case. Fatimah was glad he came home. What would have happened? She would have been raped
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
hassan85: Divepen is here, I'm here too... I lyk ur title, like ur flow so far... Keep updating we are here to read and make each other better. B4 i forget, I like ur Pic!
Thank you sir, am grateful
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
seunviju: Fatimah don't worry I will deal with this obinna personally.you aren't doing bad dear but pls try joining the updates together to make it a long one cus it is too short.Nice story dear,keep it up
Thank you maam, am really appreciative for the correction
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
princesssusan: I follow come o, nice work
Thank you and welcome princess
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
TiffanyJ: I'm here, hope am not late?
Am really honoured Tiffany, thank you and also, you are not late biko, its just beginning just that it is a short story

1 Like

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by TiffanyJ(f): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Just4yhu: Am really honoured Tiffany, thank you and also, you are not late biko, its just beginning just that it is a short story
i go follow this work to the end. Abeg ride on.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by foslink(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Shai people wicked oo imagine what would have happened to fatimah if not for the arrival of mr cole.
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by heemah(f): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
nice work...following

1 Like

Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mrs Cole was the last to get home. She sensed something wrong when she got inside and met Obinna standing with head bowed while Ada, her husband and Fatimah were sitting. "Can you see what you have caused woman? With all your pamperings, your son has totally rot and you are still alive!!! Your son molested the housegirl despite his numerous girlfriends? isnt that a shame? he asked angrily. "Is that why you left my son standing while the stupid girl is sitting? Patience fired back looking at Fatimah
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Victor was suprised! Is he hearing properly? "What did you just said? He asked his wife "Yes, you heard me right! What is so special in a mere housegirl that my son cant have a taste of her? Is she not an househelp? Isn't she supposed to give help to people in this house? So what is bad in her helping my son by having sex with him? And mind you Victor, it's not new!!! She got up and pushed Obinna forward asking him to go into his room. "Are you all right Patience"? "What? Are you also interested in her?
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mr. Cole couldnt contain his anger!! He wasnt suprised his wife said all that. She had been pampering the boy being the first child and a son. He got up and went to his wife and slap her. "I wouldn't take your stupidness anymore" he said. Patience was suprised. This is the first time he would ever slap her. "You slapped me because of this slut? She said and went up angrily. Ada was confused. Should she follow her mother? she felt sorry for Fatimah. Obinna had also molested her friend b4 so she's not sorry
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by onismate: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
@just4yhu, i believe you have seen my email, please reply back. great story. i hope i will smile at the ending
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2014
Ada is the last child and the only girl. Her father loves her compared to the brother because she always make hes happy. She has a sharp brain as well as a sharp mouth. The incident made her remember her dear friend Jummy. Obinna has molested her friend at that time and that put an end to their friendship. Mr. Cole was at the peak of his anger but his wife pleaded on obinna's behalf and the issue was forgotten. Fatimah tapped her "what are you thinking?" she asked.
"we are going to revenge" Ada said
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
"Yes, we are going to revenge on Obinna...am going to help you" she said smilling at Fatimah. Fatimah couldnt believe her ears. Is this really Ada? The girl who is always against her in the house? "What is wrong? Why didnt you say anything? Ada asked her. She was gingered back to life with Ada"s statement. "Not that i didnt want to say something but just that how are we going to revenge on Obinna without daddy and mommy knowing? "Dont worry dear, i've got the perfect plan, just that i néed your help, okay?
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2014
Revenge ke...
Dem wan bcome wintch ni
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by TiffanyJ(f): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
You are really trying madam and i love your story line although i observed that you left out a few things such as describtion.
We want to be intimate with the characters. For instance, is Fatimah tall or short, fair or dark, fat or slim?. You have to atleast describe the main characters. I dy folow this story to the end
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by TiffanyJ(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Madam, please come update na. We dy wait
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by hassan85(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2014
honestly it's taking tooooooo long for ur update to come... all anticipating
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Am so sorry...my registration kept me quite busy ni...biko 4giv me
Revenge ke? i dont want revenge oo!!! It is not like he really did it so i am forgiving him" Fatimah told Ada. Ada couldnt believe her ears, she forgive him? After all this? Whao, she cant believe such a person still exist. "It is for your sake and if you say no, there is nothing i can do!!! So, am sorry on behalf of my brother and am so ashamed to face you right now but you too, make sure you wear clothes that covers you well jare"
Re: FATIMAH - A Change To My Life by Just4yhu(f): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2014
"I'v heard you but why did you want to revenge? He is your brother" "Anyway, i'll tell you. My brother came home drunk one day while my friend was here, i had gone upstairs to dress because we are going out. I suddenly heard screams so i ran downstairs to find out whats wrong. I went inside the kitchen and there i saw the shock of my life, my brother molesting my best friend. I slapped him while my friend ran out and since, she didnt talk to me" she was sobbing at this moment. Fatimah draw her close to pet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Learning About Yourself Exercise / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / Peace And April - A Romance Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.