Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Chief Segun Odegbami Disquaified From The NFF President Forthcoming Election - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chief Segun Odegbami Disquaified From The NFF President Forthcoming Election (550 Views)

Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos / Segun Odegbami Runs For FIFA Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Segun Odegbami Disquaified From The NFF President Forthcoming Election by balash(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Nigerian Football is getting moulded and the player's and coaches are getting determined and patriotic about the glories of the Nation but some people doesn't just want nigerian flag been ousted in the highest ranking in the world in the football department.

I was reading the complete sport newspaper yesterday and something got me so surprised,the mike uweh led commitee incharge of the forthcomng NFF election said segun odegbami and taiwo ogunjobi are disqualified from contesting in the forthcoming election and a certain garba is the only qualified man for the election heard he is the chairman or owner of the NFL or thereabout! This was the same thing that happened in the last election when someone like Aminu maigari won an election to become NFF president inplace of segun odegbami, Am not saying only people in the sport department know's about taking sport in the country to the highest level but at least a lawyer can never ever be asked to lead the medical department of a company.
Its just sso unfair,I went through the paper to know why segun odegbami was disqualified and I saw something like what he submitted wasn't up to what was needed,is this not the same man who contested the last election,why won't he know every requirement to submit? They instead want the garba man who they said is the NFL man just so they can rake in cash as usual? If that garba was a good leader,the NFL would have been better than this,I know they just don't want segun odegbami in their midst.
Probably because it would be difficult to get all the money they have been getting,When would all this stuff stop? Why can't a sport person be the NFF president,kalusha bwalya did it for zambia etc.

Am so bittered about nigerian politicizing every position why!!

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Scare: Manchester United Bans Tablets And Laptops / AFCON QUALIFIERS: Obasi, Igiebor, Joel Obi Recalled / Get Connected With The Most Classic Partner,sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy,lesbian,gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.