Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos (34638 Views)

Segun Odegbami Visits Super Eagles In Russia Ahead Of Match With Argentina / Segun Odegbami's Daughter Weds In London / Segun Odegbami Runs For FIFA Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by lalasticlala(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015

In September 2015 news emerged that former Green Eagles player and Nigerian football legend, Chief Segun Odegbami was to join the FIFA Presidential race.

Chief Odegbami later spoke up about the difficulties he was facing in getting the endorsement of the Nigerian Football Federation.

Despite all the challenges, Odegbami’s quest to take charge of the world football governing body after the February 26, 2016 election which will take place in Zurich, Switzerland.

As part of the build-up to the elections, the ex Nigerian international known as ‘Mathematical’ during his playing days has posed for new promo photos.

Check out the photos:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/means-business-chief-odegbami-releases-promo-photos-fifa-presidential-race/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Considering the corruption rate adduced to Nigeria,will FIFA presidency ever be given to one of our own? Especially when the present president,Blatter want to be booted out coz of corruption charges?
But the way,I heard NFF haven't given him their support. Orji Kalu who haven't made public his interest to run for the post,has been reported to have more support.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
wo

1 Like

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by GboyegaD(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wish him the very best in this race. I know it is possible for him to emerge the next FIFA president.

16 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by DuchessLily(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
OK ...campaign matter
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Sanchez01: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
As much as I admire his vision, I honestly don't see him becoming the FIFA President. FIFA is highly political and corruption runs deep with the organisation. The likes of Luiz Figo and Platini who suddenly took interest in the FIFA presidency could make Odegbami less of a figure. The NFF is barely together and Segun Odegbami coming from a country whose footballing association is not in sync is an indication of what he'll face up there. Need I add the little or no impact our team ( the SE) is presently making. The level of rot and corruption within the NFF, should FIFA consider the footballing association of the candidates is enough to put Odegbami out.

Odegbami would be sandwiched, there are no two ways about him. Good luck to him in his quest though.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by MosakuAW(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wish him well.

To say the truth, he will not win. No African can become FIFA president unless its zone. The world cup competition was played in Africa because it was kind of zone to Africa.

No white man will allow African to rule over world football. They can never bow to us.

I still wish him well, it good to be ambitious and this will make him popular among the whites.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by ignis: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
k
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by buoye1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Joker

5 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by jmoore(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
There is time for everything.

Do your calculations na. You got ambitions but you can't win.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by scofieldsimba(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
I wish him well. If he has the pedigree, let's support him.
U never can tell.

If the mind can conceive it, then its achievable.

If you think you can, you can and if you think you cannot, you cannot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by eyesofgod: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mission impossible. Times like this make me remember the legendary Ernest Okonkwo. May his Soul RIP.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by laurel03(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Continue deceiving ur self.... Odegbami dt can't win NFF election .....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol. This is funny

2 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by ghanaman5050: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
That is nice for me . Nairabet get ready .

2 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Btruth: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Supported.

1 Like

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
His vote wouldn't make up to 0.5% grin grin grin...He should quit wasting his precious time.

8 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by freshcvvs: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
What exactly has he done for football all these while?

1 Like

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by kenbee(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Would have been possible if wishes were horses.

Someone should please help wake this man to reality

5 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by sirjohnson(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
See him Amala head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by efilefun(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
You vying for a global post, when you havent improve football in your country... Nigeria league wey still dey crawl behind other leagues.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Sweetyie(f): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
All this posters above me. There is nothing God can't do, even the Whites can't stop it

4 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by kingdenny(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Let me believe he just wants to garner experience of FIFA politics ,

3 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Pavore9: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Everyone is free to have ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by chino11(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
He is too ughh..to be a FIFA president. Tufia! cheesy

Next person please.. cool

8 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by freshness2020: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Baba goodluck..
But I bet say u no go garner pass 2votes.. So save the money for future investment.
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by bolajioginni: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Its as if odegbami is thinking FIFA president is like contesting for conicilor or local government chairman in his state... He should better save his money
Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by Ilekeh(f): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerians are haters, specifically people from the east. Why do you guys hate Yoruba success and competition?

Why do you guys feel inferior to the Europeans in terms of top positions? If they can do it, you can do it.

Jeez. Stop feeling inferior.

It's time to support one of our own. I give this man my blessing

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by xynerise: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Smh

1 Like

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by damton(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
See as he dress like politician. Very soon he'd be accused of trying to embezzle

2 Likes

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by msmith247(f): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Segun Odegbami For FIFA President Promo Photos by dearsly(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fail on arrival

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) / Things To Know About Arsenal’s Eddie Nketiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.