Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

US Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Hospital Soon (PICTURED) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Hospital Soon (PICTURED) (1233 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Hospital Soon (PICTURED) by afronewwwwww: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2014
AFP – The American doctor who became ill with the Ebola virus while treating patients in Liberia will be released from a US hospital soon, a Christian aid group said Thursday.

“Dr. Kent Brantly is doing very well and hopes to be released sometime in the near future,” said a statement from Samaritan’s Purse.
The staff at Emory University hospital in Atlanta, Georgia “are taking extremely great care of him,” the statement added.It did not give any specifics on timing.

READ MORE AND SEE PHOTOS HERE...

http://www./2014/08/us-doctor-infected-with-ebola-to-be.html

Re: US Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Hospital Soon (PICTURED) by slightlyMad(f): 2:05am On Aug 15, 2014
cant wait to be a us citizen. am tired of being ruled by a dullard

dont quote me
Re: US Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Hospital Soon (PICTURED) by samkevie: 2:09am On Aug 15, 2014
Naija health care sucks!!!smh
Re: US Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Hospital Soon (PICTURED) by igbanbajo(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2014
slightlyMad: cant wait to be a us citizen. am tired of being ruled by a dullard

dont quote me

You're quoted.
I was going to respond to your statement but then caught a glimpse of your user name, and rested my case. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Natural Ways To Make Your Lips Pink / Leukemia Wahala: What Are The Chances Of Survival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.