Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality (2249 Views)

Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2014
In case you are in a hurry, here is a quick overview of our costs:

[b][/b]Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer
1 bottle (1 oz i.e 0.028 kg) estimated to last 2 weeks
For mobile use
Price: N1,990 per bottle (includes shipping from U.S to Utako, Abuja)

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
1 bottle (2 oz i.e 0.056 kg) estimated to last 3 weeks
For mobile use

1 bottle (8 oz i.e 0.22 kg) estimated to last 3 weeks for 3 - 5 people
For stationary use
Price: N2500 per bottle (includes shipping from U.S to Utako, Abuja)

GermX Hand Sanitizer
1 bottle (10 oz i.e 0.28 kg) estimated to last 3 weeks for 3 - 5 people
For family or office use
Price: N2950 per bottle (includes shipping from U.S to Utako, Abuja)

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer Economy Size
1 bottle (2 litre) estimated to last 2 weeks for at least 50 people
For office use
Price: N6,990 per bottle (includes shipping from U.S to Utako, Abuja)

All orders gets to you within 7 - 10 working days after we confirm your payment.[b][/b]

Hello fellow Nigerians. Ebola virus has thrown us all into a state of fear and even desperation.

We are here to help share, disseminate and distribute know knowledge, information, products and any useful resources that could us combat, prevent and eradicate the spread of this deadly germ.

I am a Microbiology Graduate of Unilorin (Nigeria's current highest ranked University.

Alright, now back to basics:

This thread is an avenue to combine my science background with my ebusiness work experience, passion and quest for success. We will conquer Ebola. We have to. However, we have our parts to play individually and collectively.

SOME EBOLA FACTS

Scientifically proven fact about EBOLA virus. Pls endeavour to share.......

If the ebola virus contacts a person's skin, this does not mean the person is then automatically infected by the virus. The virus is not active until it gains access into a person's mucous membrane.

Mucous membranes are those pink fleshy places in the openings of the body like the eyes, nose, inner ears, mouth, anus, opening of the penis and vagina or any wound on any part of the body. So if the virus is on the skin of the hand, it is easy for the virus to enter the mucous membrane because people touch these parts of the body with their fingers. The hands are very important.

This is why we encourage everybody to wash their hands often and rub sanitizers. This limits the possibility of being infected. Spread the knowledge, not the fear. Facts will save you, not fear. Together we can win the battle against ebola.

Panic has never been a solution to problems, and the deadly Ebola virus scares the life out of many. It has driven many into taking whatever is believed to be a preventive measure, but there’s no better way than to adhere to strict personal hygiene, using nothing less than genuine products.

Hand sanitizer is a better option while at home, out of your home and even in your office.

One of the best hand sanitizer brand in the U.S is Purell Hand Sanitizers. There are many others.

The more you use hand sanitizers after shaking people, visiting toilets etc, the less your chances of contacting the virus through your hands. You may not know but your hands carry a lot of germs everyday and since we often use our hands to touch places that help infection of the virus, then the best thing to do regarding hands is to keep it clean as much as possible.

You can pre-order your genuine hand sanitizers from us on this thread.

Don't fall for fakes. In times like this, it is easy to fall prey to fake products in the form of hand sanitizers. To remove all doubts and possibilities of buying the wrong one, buy your hand sanitizers from us.

You can either pre-order hand sanitizers from us based on our price list stated here or you buy from our inventory, which we will always put here whenever we have stock.

Below are the pre-order prices we have for you now. Remember, everything comes from the U.S.A. You will pick up at designated place for the cities we currently ship to.

Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer
For mobile use

For mobile use

For stationary use

GermX Hand Sanitizer
For family or office use

For office use

All orders gets to you within 7 - 10 working days after we confirm your payment.

How to Pay

Send an email to auction2africa@gmail.com

We will send you payment instruction and details.

We have a track record in ecommerce, electronic payment and procurement services as a registered business, so we won't run away with your money. We have clients and testimonies. We expect you to trust us because we trust you, and because no business succeeds without trust. According to a partner of mine, that is a vital currency especially in online business.

Abuja pick up location: Big Joe Ventures Transport Company Terminal, Behind Arab Contractors, Utako, Abuja.

Lagos pick up location: please check back soon

Benin City pick up location: please check back soon

Other cities: working on your case for both pricing and logistics please bear with us but always check this page for updates.

Communication: please feel free to post your questions, comments here on this thread whether before, during or after placing your order.

For special/bulk/expedited purchase and shipping, please contact us using any of our contact details below:

A2A (RC 860790)

U.S.A: 8101 Sandy Spring Road | STE 100B No. 890 | Laurel MD 20707

LAGOS: 66, Bajulaye Street | Shomolu

ABUJA: No. 4, Malanje Street | Zone 4 Wuse

Tel: 08068058424

WhatsApp Only: 08036343499

BB: 21C31C71

Email: auction2africa@gmail.com

Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Hello,

Thanks for reading up to this point. You can throw in your questions, comments and knowledge sharing here by posting a reply. Simply click "Reply".

We are waiting to see who responds first.

Happy weekend to you.

We will conquer Ebola. Yes we will!
Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2014
The ebola virus can survive for two months outside its host before it finally dies off. It means the following:

1. It means if an ebola victim sneezes, the droplets that fly out of their nose is dangerous for the next two months. So is their vomit, urine, tears, saliva etc. This is another reason you should avoid hospitals and sick people. Then you should continue to use hand sanitizers and clean public floors, door handles and railings with bleach.

2. It also means that the body of an ebola victim is dangerous for two months after the victims die. This is a very important reason to avoid burials and lying in state in this period of its epidemic. In fact, cremation is best, the virus dies at just 60 degrees centigrade.

3. It also means that people who survive the ebola disease may still have the virus on them for two months. So if anybody known to you survives and is declared 'healed', such persons should be avoided for at least two months.

Spread the knowledge, not the fear. Facts will save you, not fear. Together we can win the battle against ebola.

Still waiting for your comments, questions and contributions....

You've read enough....type and send something joooor. Oya! Lol...
Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2014
For mobile use

Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
For mobile use

Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
For stationary use

Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
GermX Hand Sanitizer
For family or office use

Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
For office use

Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by Fxwarrior: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why buy hand sanitizer of N2500 when someone can simply put 2 sachets of hypo in the pocket worth N60 and be ready for the day.
Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fxwarrior: Why buy hand sanitizer of N2500 when someone can simply put 2 sachets of hypo in the pocket worth N60 and be ready for the day.

@fxwarrior

Thanks for your comment. Yes there are cheaper solutions to sanitize one's hands. The advertised products are only for those willing to pay to ensure quality.

Remember, some people drink pure water of N10 per sachet while some will only drink Eva bottled water even when both are meant for same purpose and went through processing. There is a reason.

This above example is only a basic one. There are dozen other scenarios if you get the point. People pay thousands of naira weekly, monthly for cable subscription, data for browsing, BIS, voice airtime after acquiring expensive related gadgets that are often in tens or hundreds of thousands. Spending a couple of thousands for life-related issue is no big deal for some people. For some, its always going to be a tall call, whether cheap or expensive. It is not the cash involved that makes it expensive but the mentality. It is those few who see things this way that are buying guaranteed quality hand sanitizers.

And remember, some people will never put sachets of detergents in the pocket daily.....even if it were free.

We have received calls and emails for orders already.

I shall be posting cheaper solutions people can use once I collect the details soon.

Thanks for your submission and valued time.

Cheers.
Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Know this: A patient must have symptoms of Ebola to spread the disease to others - U.S Centers for Disease Control (CDC)

What are symptoms of Ebola?

Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by Lekel(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
niello: In case you are in a hurry, here is a quick overview of our costs:
[b][/b]Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer
For mobile use
For mobile use
For stationary use
GermX Hand Sanitizer
For family or office use
For office use
All orders gets to you within 7 - 10 working days after we confirm your payment.[b][/b]
Hello fellow Nigerians. Ebola virus has thrown us all into a state of fear and even desperation.
We are here to help share, disseminate and distribute know knowledge, information, products and any useful resources that could us combat, prevent and eradicate the spread of this deadly germ.
I am a Microbiology Graduate of Unilorin (Nigeria's current highest ranked University.
Alright, now back to basics:
This thread is an avenue to combine my science background with my ebusiness work experience, passion and quest for success. We will conquer Ebola. We have to. However, we have our parts to play individually and collectively.
SOME EBOLA FACTS
Scientifically proven fact about EBOLA virus. Pls endeavour to share.......
If the ebola virus contacts a person's skin, this does not mean the person is then automatically infected by the virus. The virus is not active until it gains access into a person's mucous membrane.
Mucous membranes are those pink fleshy places in the openings of the body like the eyes, nose, inner ears, mouth, anus, opening of the penis and vagina or any wound on any part of the body. So if the virus is on the skin of the hand, it is easy for the virus to enter the mucous membrane because people touch these parts of the body with their fingers. The hands are very important.
This is why we encourage everybody to wash their hands often and rub sanitizers. This limits the possibility of being infected. Spread the knowledge, not the fear. Facts will save you, not fear. Together we can win the battle against ebola.
Panic has never been a solution to problems, and the deadly Ebola virus scares the life out of many. It has driven many into taking whatever is believed to be a preventive measure, but there’s no better way than to adhere to strict personal hygiene, using nothing less than genuine products.
Hand sanitizer is a better option while at home, out of your home and even in your office.
One of the best hand sanitizer brand in the U.S is Purell Hand Sanitizers. There are many others.
The more you use hand sanitizers after shaking people, visiting toilets etc, the less your chances of contacting the virus through your hands. You may not know but your hands carry a lot of germs everyday and since we often use our hands to touch places that help infection of the virus, then the best thing to do regarding hands is to keep it clean as much as possible.
You can pre-order your genuine hand sanitizers from us on this thread.
Don't fall for fakes. In times like this, it is easy to fall prey to fake products in the form of hand sanitizers. To remove all doubts and possibilities of buying the wrong one, buy your hand sanitizers from us.
You can either pre-order hand sanitizers from us based on our price list stated here or you buy from our inventory, which we will always put here whenever we have stock.
Below are the pre-order prices we have for you now. Remember, everything comes from the U.S.A. You will pick up at designated place for the cities we currently ship to.
For mobile use
For mobile use
For stationary use
GermX Hand Sanitizer
For family or office use
For office use
All orders gets to you within 7 - 10 working days after we confirm your payment.
How to Pay
Send an email to auction2africa@gmail.com
We will send you payment instruction and details.
We have a track record in ecommerce, electronic payment and procurement services as a registered business, so we won't run away with your money. We have clients and testimonies. We expect you to trust us because we trust you, and because no business succeeds without trust. According to a partner of mine, that is a vital currency especially in online business.
Abuja pick up location: Big Joe Ventures Transport Company Terminal, Behind Arab Contractors, Utako, Abuja.
Lagos pick up location: please check back soon
Benin City pick up location: please check back soon
Other cities: working on your case for both pricing and logistics please bear with us but always check this page for updates.
Communication: please feel free to post your questions, comments here on this thread whether before, during or after placing your order.
For special/bulk/expedited purchase and shipping, please contact us using any of our contact details below:
Auction2Africa.com Limited (A2A)
U.S.A: 8101 Sandy Spring Road | STE 100B No. 890 | Laurel MD 20707
LAGOS: 66, Bajulaye Street | Shomolu
ABUJA: No. 4, Malanje Street | Zone 4 Wuse
Tel: 08068058424
WhatsApp Only: 08036343499
BB: 21C31C71
Email: auction2africa@gmail.com

Do you still have these?
Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by niello: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lekel:

Do you still have these?

Yes we do but please note the order processing duration. We don't stock them. You have to pre-order and they will get to you within 9 - 12 working days.

Sorry for late response sir.
Re: Before You Buy That Hand Sanitizer, Check & Pre-order This U.S Standard Quality by WilderPeters: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2021
If you are looking for the most affordable products online, then have a look at the imec.com.my/product/585s-hand-sanitizer online. You can directly click on the link in the description box down below.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Hair Growth Food - T444z / Open Letter To The Federal Minister Of Health (prof. Isaac Adewole) / Another Slay Mama Use For Ritual By Yahoo Boys (graphics Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.