Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli (964 Views)

Adonai Bible Institute Distance Learning Programme / Adonai Bible Institute....distance Learning Diploma Programme / The African Origin Of Adonai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli by Palmtree3(f): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Ezekiel 34: 25:31
“I will make a covenant of peace with my people and drive away the dangerous animals from the land. Then they will be able to camp safely in the wildest places and sleep in the woods without fear. I will bless my people and their homes around my holy hill. And in the proper season I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing. The orchards and fields of my people will yield bumper crops, and everyone will live in safety. When I have broken their chains of slavery and rescued them from those who enslaved them, then they will know that I am the LORD. They will no longer be prey for other nations, and wild animals will no longer devour them. They will live in safety, and no one will frighten them. “And I will make their land famous for its crops, so my people will never again suffer from famines or the insults of foreign nations. In this way, they will know that I, the LORD their God, am with them. And they will know that they, the people of Israel, are my people, says the Sovereign LORD. You are my flock, the sheep of my pasture. You are my people, and I am your God. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!” (‭Ezekiel‬ ‭34‬:‭25-31‬ NLT)
Awakening of the children of Israel. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli by MrPresident1: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
[b]Ezekiel 39:23-29
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made [them] afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I [am] the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli by JesusisLord85: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
All praise to the Most High, the great I AM.
Israel is waking up smiley

Shalom
Re: Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Which of the Elohim are you refering to?
Re: Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli by Palmtree3(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonai etc
Re: Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Which of the Elohim are you refering to?

Many represented as One. In perfect unity.

Go figure. wink
Re: Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai's Covenant Of Peace For We The Children Of Y'istraeli by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrPresident1:

Many represented as One. In perfect unity.

Go figure. wink

On the other side, it remains MANY.

(1) (Reply)

"Why Is 'The Devil Made Me Do It' Not A Valid Excuse?" / Is God Aware Of Us? / Stop Football!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.