Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? (752 Views)

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / Senator Bola Tinubu: Bringing Vision, Courage And Service To The Vice Presiden / Special Assistant To The Vice President Luxurious Mansion Turns To Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? by MillionDollars: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2014
i've decided to ask this 'rhetorical' question. Even when Good things are happening in the country, we don't see d so called vp not to talk of when shitz is happening, most occassions i see GEJ, the VP i see with him is Dr REUBEN ABATI, why is it so? Even MAMA PEACE has turned VP someway!! Now Mr Sambo, its better you retire and stop being a ''snake on the rock''
Re: Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? by cirmuell(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Who is the V.P of USA? undecided
Re: Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? by MillionDollars: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: Who is the V.P of USA? undecided
and wats 'our' with USA? Is USA 'our' govt?? :/
Re: Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? by sholay2011(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2014
Our one and only Dame.
Re: Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? by cirmuell(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
MillionDollars:
and wats 'our' with USA? Is USA 'our' govt?? :/
my point is V.Ps are like spare tyres, remembered only when needed! gerrit?
Re: Who Is The Vice-president Of Nigeria? by MillionDollars: 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: my point is V.Ps are like spare tyres, remembered only when needed! gerrit?
yeah! Now i get ur point!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Feared Terrorist Group Storm Town, Captures 100 Women / "Ebola Scam" / Photos: Nuhu Ribadu Formally Declares For PDP In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.