Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79268 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by hollandis(f): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2014
kliq:

She's changed right? Beginning to make sense lately smiley

You need to understand that i am an objective person and have always been.I cannot say that because i am from the states ,i should accept anything good or bad,moreson Nigeria is my country too
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bayulala(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
pussyeater:
Oga sharrap jor make we hear word! Why u dey Blame US for Nigeria's backwardness?
I am not here to trade insults. Please
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bizzle2: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
FAWK THE U.S., FAWK THE WEST, AND IF U WANA RIDE WIT DEM B!TCHES...FAWK U TOO!!

The United States or the west for that matter doesn't give a flying fawk about u, me or the whole fawking black race. They're the reason we're in all this mess in the first place.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by chukxie(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija: The problem with most of the posters in this forum is that they often times fail to do what works. I don't blame you for your ignorance though. But, refusing to accept what is wrong with your post is appalling. It means you aren't willing to learn. Such mentality is not going to help in moving Nigeria forward.

Thanks mister smart guy. Wow, you're the smartest guy on NL!! I'm awestruck by your smartness!!! Do us a favour by keeping your 'smartness' to yourself. I'm out of here.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
chukxie:

Thanks mister smart guy. Wow, you're the smartest guy on NL!! I'm awestruck by your smartness!!! Do us a favour by keeping your 'smartness' to yourself. I'm out of here.
Are you trying to scam me or what? What if I don't?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
bizzle2: FAWK THE U.S., FAWK THE WEST, AND IF U WANA RIDE WIT DEM B!TCHES...FAWK U TOO!!

The United States or the west for that matter doesn't give a flying fawk about u, me or the whole fawking black race. They're the reason we're in all this mess in the first place.
Go and suck a DICK, you i d i o t!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bonnybonco: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
They created terrorism to destroy Africa, to sell their arms to both terrorist and African govts, it seems its not working fast for them, they sent CIA agent Patrick Sawyer to kill Nigerians with ebola. I know they have more devastating plans for Nig. and Africa but God will disappoint them. Ever since Nig. was named the no 1 economy in Africa and prospective world leader in future, all these attack have been on the increase.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by chukxie(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija: Are you trying to scam me or what? What if I don't?

Ignoring Mode activated. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by phantom(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
bonnybonco: They created terrorism to destroy Africa, to sell their arms to both terrorist and African govts, it seems its not working fast for them, they sent CIA agent Patrick Sawyer to kill Nigerians with ebola. I know they have more devastating plans for Nig. and Africa but God will disappoint them. Ever since Nig. was named the no 1 economy in Africa and prospective world leader in future, all these attack have been on the increase.

I agree with you! even the foreign made cars we drive have been programmed to kill us one day.

the HIV drugs they gave us if you check well actually worsens it.

the TV sets they gave us are for brain washing our kids.
america is very wicked. God forbid!

bonnybonco,I wish more Nigerians can reason like you.
grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bizzle2: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
who is this a$$ wipe? ....and your point exactly is? you lil re-t-ard
all4naija: Go and suck a DICK, you i d i o t!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by kliq(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
hollandis:

You need to understand that i am an objective person and have always been.I cannot say that because i am from the states ,i should accept anything good or bad,moreson Nigeria is my country too

I got you,kinda admire this side of you unlike when you decide to display your rage cheesy

Stay cool.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
bizzle2: who is this a$$ wipe? ....and your point exactly is? you lil re-t-ard
You twerp. Smelling i d i o t!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by sonnie10: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
What some of you may not know is that the classification of some of these products is as old as God knows when. It would surprise you to know that the active ingredient in most medicated soaps and antibacterial hand wash liquid soaps; TRICLOSAN is classified as pesticide by the FDA. That classification has been there for years. That Nano Silver or its active ingredient is termed pesticide may not be a new development. Depending on the percentage composition on this active ingredient on a particular product, it mayor may not be safe to be used in a certain way. Take a clue from the fact that most medicated soaps contain TRICLOSAN - a pesticide- and are still being safely used. A point of note here, antibacterial soaps are not better than ordinary soap!! Next time, when you pick up that packet of medicated soap, be on the look out for the pesticide; TRICLOSAN on the label.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by princechinoraph: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
The want us to register our product with them (Manufacturers of products that contain it must register them with the agency).
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Prymestrr(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
GozieDiora:

It's amazing how some of us find it so easy to lash out on others on a forum meant to be a place for exchange of opinions.

I never doubted your claims and I made it clear I also dislike the over-dependence.

But you must agree with me that we CAN NOT do without the Western world, not if you still want to have th opportunity to come to on-line forums and insult the likes of me. Just kidding.... but be realistic, just a bit will do.
Why r u modifying ur post? 'be realistic' u say... What's exactly unreal in the very fact that Nigeria is a heavily dependent supposed Giant of Africa who grovel @d feet of self-enthroned world powers begging for handouts when she can very well put her immensely abundant natural resources to use n work on her self sustenance. Nigeria has potentials my bro but it's all a huge WASTE.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Can we all just forget about politics and semantics of EBV for now. Someone should please tell me what we stand to lose at the moment by trying this nanosilver solution or any other 'experimental' stuff as a short term palliative . Because if there is nothing to lose, then I don't see why all the bickering here.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by vodkat: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
pussyeater:
Nigga pls! That vodka don turn ur head abi! Continue blaming US for ur failure, while ur mates are succeeding. Edio.t

wetin u know mumu. did nigeria not ask for the drug before spain. they said drug has finished for nigeria. Yet they sent the same drug to spain. Now someone is sending a drug they are saying its pesticides. All u need is a little reasoning ode and u will understand. In the US police are killing black americans every other month over flimsy excuse while if is a white person does the same filmsy thing nothing happens. That drug they will never announce that a nigerian scientist is behind it but they will rather like to show u like a monkey in a tree. The moment bomb blasst happen they will put it on frontpage but when the brains behind the bomb blast is caught they will not say anything.

What u dont know is that western media like to portray the black man as an inferior species. that is the idelogy anything to portray the black man as very inferior or a half monkey half man
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
nora544:

the problem is the hospitals in nigeria, for this illness you need very good health center that they can get healed.

That is the problem but with the 150 Million naira from Dangote they could build such a high tech hospital

Have you been to Nigeria? So Nigeria doesn't have any hospital up to 150million Naira? Hahaha! I asked you what we have to lose by trying this nanosilver and you still haven't answered that question yet. It hasn't been tested on human cases of EBV, yes, but if we test it using the infected ones as 'lab rats' as someone earlier said, what do we stand to lose since we are already out of options and we can't leave the victims to die without trying to help them. By the way, they are probably not gonna be around to see the completion of such a 'good health center' as you described. So please what is wrong with trying? I need to know what you think ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
[size=14pt]YESTERDAY I SAID: "I SEE WHAT YOU MODS ARE DOING" AND IT WAS HIDDEN.

SOMEONE QUOTED ME AND ASKED ME WHAT THE MODS WERE DOING, AND THEIR POST WAS HIDDEN TOO.

I SEE YOU MODS. I EFFING SEE YOU. YOU WANT TO DISGRACE NIGERIA WITH THIS BULLSHIT.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Chigold101(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
phantom:

grin......kai see Nigerians and reasoning.
does this answer the questions i posed in my write up?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by continentalceo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
candy:
Mass death I guess undecided

I guess Jonathan just doesn't have the personality and carriage of leaders to be reckeoned with, or why would naija be denied of foreign aides in terms of drugs and other supplies? If it's necessary, guy better go and beg, cap in hand, so that naija doesn't lose out.

You are simply and idiot! Its only you and your family that will beg, cap in hand! Moronic Element!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
vodkat:

If u nor get anything to talk make u shut up ignoramus. Nigerians will continue to be facing discrimation abroad Ebola or no Ebola fuking pu55i eater like u make u commot ur smelling mouth from here
U are a f.u.cking dick head/product of a busted condom! Oga swerve commot for here jor. Mr failure
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Khin: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
I bet majority of you Nigerians didn't know Nanosilver was a disinfectant and pesticide. Biko una no go school before undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by cronsberg: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Do you know where the old adage "born with a silver spoon in the mouth" came from? It refers to both health and wealth
In the 19th century, infants who were fed with silver spoons grew up healthier than those who weren't. This is so because silver is thought to have anti bacterial properties in them, which builds up the infant's immune system. Thus healthy, and in extension wealthy individuals been refered to as "born with a silver spoon in his/her mouth"

And thats also why americans of old value anything silver, especially silver utensils. And popularized the expression "my good silver".

now you know.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Lispgreen: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pesticide or not let's try it! Usa its not your business! Do u want us to fold our hands and watch our brothers die @ dis artificial biological weapon.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
pussyeater:
Define plain/broken? I SMH for u in Swahili... Ode, seems the only word in ur head is "dullard"

You are a dullard.
Type your words in full, olodo.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard.
Type your words in full, olodo.
U are a typical example of an E d i o t...
"Dullard" Probably u don't even f.u.cking knw the dammn meaning.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by VirginFinder: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
pussyeater:
U are a typical example of an E d i o t...
"Dullard" Probably u don't even f.u.cking knw the dammn meaning.

You are a dullard.
Type your words in full, olodo oshi.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by vodkat: 1:20am On Aug 17, 2014
pussyeater:
U are a f.u.cking dick head/product of a busted condom! Oga swerve commot for here jor. Mr failure
mumu u nO get sense very important matter u ediot fellow dey talk of visa. no be everybody b like u dey beg for visa. Visa come b achievement for ur village mumu. Make u no follow me talk or put mouth for anything wey i talk mr dulling
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 2:19am On Aug 17, 2014
vodkat: mumu u nO get sense very important matter u ediot fellow dey talk of visa. no be everybody b like u dey beg for visa. Visa come b achievement for ur village mumu. Make u no follow me talk or put mouth for anything wey i talk mr dulling
Go kick rock, u mudafucker!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by red101(f): 5:01am On Aug 17, 2014
This is silly. If it works, then it should be used.
Most drugs are dangerous. That's why they're drugs because they are very potent.
Tons of food in America are covered in pesticides so what's the big deal?

I'm actually glad that Nigerian scientists are actually working on treatments and cures rather than sitting on their behinds and waiting for zmapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.