Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. (813 Views)

Which Course Has The Highest Population on Nairaland? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by Gabrich007: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Good morning my fellow naira landers, i want to use this opportunity and medium to greet and congratulate you all for your nice and intelligent manner of advice towards every post.
I wrote this, to seek for your brave advice on which course to choose and study as a science student, The name course are as follow
MECHANICAL ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
CHEMICAL ENGINEER
I dont no the particular one i should choose because all seems good i no my fellow nairalanders knows the best, please enlighthen me more about this courses and your reasons for choosing a particular one for me
And another thing is that it polytecnic not university.
And also want to the one with easy job access and you no that money is also important.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by Doclight(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gabrich007: Good morning my fellow naira landers, i want to use this opportunity and medium to greet and congratulate you all for your nice and intelligent manner of advice towards every post.
I wrote this, to seek for your brave advice on which course to choose and study as a science student, The name course are as follow
MECHANICAL ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
CHEMICAL ENGINEER
I dont no the particular one i should choose because all seems good i no my fellow nairalanders knows the best, please enlighthen me more about this courses and your reasons for choosing a particular one for me
And another thing is that it polytecnic not university.
And also want to the one with easy job access and you no that money is also important.
all engineering courses are very lucrative. And polytechnics can give u d best in engineering.

But since u want specificness.

I'd suggest elect/elect thats if u can cope, cos that course eh, e no easy o.

And it's not so easy to get in, coz it usually cuts high, so u have to be a brainee.

Anoda one i'd like u to consider is petroleum engineering
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by GodswillAJudins(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Doclight: all engineering courses are very lucrative. And polytechnics can give u d best in engineering.

And it's not so easy to get in, coz it usually cuts high, so u have to be a brainee.

Would u consider petroleum engineering Over chemical engineering.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by Doclight(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
GodswillAJudins:

Would u consider petroleum engineering Over chemical engineering.
sure.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Doclight: sure.

Can u state ur reasons pls.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by Doclight(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
GodswillAJudins:

Can u state ur reasons pls.
pet. Engineer is one of the most sort engineering course, sometimes it cuts close or more than medicine.

Google it out yourself.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by Gabrich007: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Doclight: all engineering courses are very lucrative. And polytechnics can give u d best in engineering.

thank you very much for dat advice, like i said b4 nairalanders members are very brainy
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Doclight: pet. Engineer is one of the most sort engineering course, sometimes it cuts close or more than medicine.

Google it out yourself.

Chemical engineering is more verse
An it has its own advantage in job hunting.
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by Doclight(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2014
GodswillAJudins:

Chemical engineering is more verse
An it has its own advantage in job hunting.
well i gave my opinion.

But if u know more about it, u can explain well. Maybe he can use a little help 4rm u
Re: Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Doclight: well i gave my opinion.

But if u know more about it, u can explain well. Maybe he can use a little help 4rm u

As a pet. Engineer u ar only restricted to oil and gas industry, but as a chem. Engineer u can Venture into many other industries and u also have great chance in the oil and gas industry too.

(1) (Reply)

12 Dozen Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free / Prep For Unilag Masters Exam / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.