Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lagos School Of English And Mathematics Address - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos School Of English And Mathematics Address (1495 Views)

Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / WAEC Result 2014 Statistics - Mass Failure In English And Mathematics / Post Ur Chemistry And Mathematics Problems Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos School Of English And Mathematics Address by Runman: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Hi all,

This is my first post on NL and I am excited to be here. I appreciate the way people share information and ideas on this forum. Let's keep the flag flying...

Please I need the address of Lagos School of English and Mathematics as I wish to enrol someone for one of their courses. I have read comments about them being good and all the research that i have done on the internet trying to locate where the school is proved abortive.

Kindly post LASEM address if you know it or at least the phone number of any of their contact persons.
Re: Lagos School Of English And Mathematics Address by tunde82seidat(f): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Runman:
Hi all,

This is my first post on NL and I am excited to be here. I appreciate the way people share information and ideas on this forum. Let's keep the flag flying...

Please I need the address of Lagos School of English and Mathematics as I wish to enrol someone for one of their courses. I have read comments about them being good and all the research that i have done on the internet trying to locate where the school is proved abortive.

Kindly post LASEM address if you know it or at least the phone number of any of their contact persons.

Pls did u eventually get the place.m inside Unilag n no where called LASem' .d JP clark centre locked

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Comment On A Post / RECTIFIED / Riot At Benson Idahosa Uni. After Student Dies At School Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.