Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion (1909 Views)

Admission Admission Admission Are You Seeking For Admistion To Study Abroad Then / Wen Will These Ever Stopped O.o.u Every Here And There 2008/2009 Admistion List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by apogeez(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fnds help me on this issu pls... [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
apogeez: Pls fnds i have a brother that want to do computer science and his chemistry is outstanding will he get admistion without the chemistry.
Tis possible, but it all depends on the school admission criteria
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: Tis possible, but it all depends on the school admission criteria
u said it all
buh in my own experiences and ideas... Chemistry is NT one of d courses needed to gain admission into higher institutions to study computer science
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by apogeez(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
apogeez: Pls fnds i have a brother that want to study computer science in higher institution and his chemistry is outstanding will he gain admistion without the chemistry.
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:
u said it all
buh in my own experiences and ideas... Chemistry is NT one of d courses needed to gain admission into higher institutions
it depends on the course you are opting for.

You can't tell me that a biochemistry/medicine and surgery aspirant doesn't need chemistry.

It is compulsory in some courses
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: it depends on the course you are opting for.

You can't tell me that a biochemistry/medicine and surgery aspirant doesn't need chemistry.

FIRST DAY U HAVE EVER MADE SENSE .............
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

FIRST DAY U HAVE EVER MADE SENSE .............
keep trailing me.
Time shall come when you shall see me no more!

SHEY anywhere you see Englishmart, you will like to go there, God is watching you.
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: keep trailing me.
Time shall come when you shall see me no more!

SHEY anywhere you see Englishmart, you will like to go there, God is watching you.

[size=15pt]dude no vex oo,pls dont commit suicide oooo[/size]
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

[size=15pt]dude no vex oo,pls dont commit suicide oooo[/size]
God forbid! I will rather kill myself!
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: God forbid! I will rather kill myself!

PLS WHO WILL BE THE JUDGE HERE.........
KILLING URSELF AND COMMITING SUICIDE ARE THEY NOT THESAME....

[size=15pt]U CALL UR SELF ENGLISHMART[/size]
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

PLS WHO WILL BE THE JUDGE HERE.........
KILLING URSELF AND COMMITING SUICIDE ARE THEY NOT THESAME....

[size=15pt]U CALL UR SELF ENGLISHMART[/size]
fool!!! undecided
who doesn't know?
I just used one of dame patience's erroneous comments "she once said she would rather kill herself than commit suicide"

Because of those suicide bombing activities.

Young man, I'm not as dumb as you.
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: fool!!! undecided
who doesn't know?
I just used one of dame patience's erroneous comments "she once said she would rather kill herself than commit suicide"

Because of those suicide bombing activities.

Young man, I'm not as dumb as you.
[size=15pt]Y GETTING MAD,WELL U HAVE CORRECTED YOURSELF[/size]
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:
[size=15pt]Y GETTING MAD,WELL U HAVE CORRECTED YOURSELF[/size]
I didn't correct myself. I only elucidated my comment
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: I didn't correct myself. I only elucidated my comment
Z DAT UR NEW LEARNT WORD DATS POOR
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:
Z DAT UR NEW LEARNT WORD DATS POOR
newly learnt word.
Not "new learnt word"
Something tells me you are mad at my success!

grincheesy
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: newly learnt word.
Not "new learnt word"
Something tells me you are mad at my success!

grincheesy

THE QUESTION I SHD BE ASKING U Z WHY SHOULD I BE MAD @ A FAILURE
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

THE QUESTION I SHD BE ASKING U Z WHY SHOULD I BE MAD @ A FAILURE
what about your wrong expression? Aren't you talking about that?
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: what about your wrong expression? Aren't you talking about that?

it now obvious to me that i have been wasting my tym with an ignoramus.....................block head
go update your outdated english dude

Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

it now obvious to me that i have been wasting my tym with an ignoramus.....................block head
go update your outdated english dude
son!
You are a disgrace to education!

I'm highly disappointed in you.

Just grow up Mr psychopathic illiterate.
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Joshuadon: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
englishmart: son!
You are a disgrace to education!

I'm highly disappointed in you.

Just grow up Mr psychopathic illiterate.
[size=15pt]not a man of many and vain words-in one word u fits into those i call BLABBERS[/size]
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:
[size=15pt]not a man of many and vain words-in one word u fits into those i call BLABBERS[/size]
after you've blabbed restively?

Just say you are tired of ranting.

Get a life Anty Joshua.
That's all you need for now!
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2014
englishmart: it depends on the course you are opting for.

modified. Thanks
Re: Do Computer Science Need Chemistry To Gain Admistion by englishmart(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

modified. Thanks
ok

(1) (Reply)

2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship / Which Nigerian University Is The Hardest To Badge 1st Class / Hon. Ahmed Abu Overseas Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.