Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola (917 Views)

G.E Jonathan Has Killed Nigeria! / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola / Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
The following observation was made yesterday by Governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola, in Abuja at the birthday lecture of former Bayelsa Governor, Timipre Sylvia.
Governor Fashola declared that the All Progressives Congress (APC) states are performing better than states governed by the PDP, adding that there was more to leadership than having university degrees.
Delivering a lecture entitled, ‘The Challenge of Democratic Governance’, the Lagos governor lamented that the Jonathan administration had practically failed Nigerians in the areas of security and other sensitive national issues such as the abduction of over 200 Chibok girls and the alleged missing money from the federation account.
Mr Fashola quipped that “until recently, we all used to think that our national development was inhibited by the fact that we never had a university graduate as leader of any national government in an executive capacity...
We now have two graduates, a zoologist and an architect, at the helm of our national affairs, and I think majority of Nigerians will tell you today that their lives are worse off today than they were four years ago. The event has been followed by other round of liès. The abduction of the girls have been enmeshed in lies. They have also lied about the economy,” he said.
He therefore implored Nigerians to ensure that the PDP is voted out in the 2015 general polls
from www.elombah.com

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by Ahasco(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
If I where fashola I would keep quiet study myself before pointing accusing fingers on another person. I'm highly disappointed at his utterances because they form no basis of good reasoning and judgment. Whether he and his cohorts like it or not APC will not win lagos in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
We now have two graduates

Rightly Said.

a zoologist
What has his Profession got to do here? You should have said "A Phd Holder". Fash pls watch it before professional Zoologists feel slighted.

and an architect

That Sambo is a blockHEAD. He's a waste of space and time. I wonder what Jonathan saw in him in the first instance.

at the helm of our national affairs, and I think majority of Nigerians will tell you today that their lives are worse off today than they were four years ago. The event has been followed by other round of liès. The abduction of the girls have been enmeshed in lies

Sir you are right. This is a Government of Fraud

They have also lied about the economy,”

That Havard blockhead Iwaela comes to mind. I wonder if she's the same Iwaela of Obj era or another one. It is like they drink from the Clueless cup. This woman is becoming daft by the day. I don't knw whether she is living in the same Nigeria like everyone. We only grow on paper and by National Bureau of Statistics analysis with nothing on ground.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
As Tinubu ans Fashole have killed Lagos
Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by Dreal1247: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
He forgot the number of people he(Fashola) sent to early grave. Under his nose, Tinubu is now milling Lagosians dry in the name of unnecessary levies. Show me where in the world that a toll is as high as #400.00 for a bridge constructed with tax payers' money. If not for political reasons, the children of the poor should have been biased out of Lagos State University. Sending people who were once destitutes away from Lagos at midnight without any plan for their moments upkeep before uniting with their families. Some of them died because of his wickedness. He that lives in a glass house should not throw summer. Fasts from others smell most.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by lilprinze: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Judge ur self bef u judge oders. Fashola should judge him self bef Judging GEJ. APC iz beginning to make fashola tink and behave lyk a fool.
Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by Abariwiseman: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Just as him (Fashola) and his God father (Tinubu) Killed Lagos
Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by DonaldGenes(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Needless for me to judge either GEJ or Fashola, iThink they have all tried their best..It is not easy being a leader in a complex and diverse country like ours where some people are busy planning how to frustrate your Govt...What I will say is,Let GEj finish his term and if God willing ,he wins or lose...

It's waste of Internet saliva, time and dissipating energy saying something that I know won't even get pass Nairaland walls or read by our Politicians- I Can only pray for God to grant him wisdom to pilot the affairs of this Nation which will eventually trickle down to me..
Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by iyeminifie: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Why is this man wasting his time blasting the president. Has he satisfied all the needs of Lagosians that he now has the time n resources left 2 pokenose on activities of his Commander in chief? How does Open criticism help solve Nigerian problems? Freedom of Speech,an abuse of Democratic privileges.
Try this with Late Gen Sani Abacha, you know the rest....
Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by inforesource: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oga Fash, First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye. ... First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you'll see clearly enough to remove the one from your brother's eye.

If Lagos state milk=TF

Find the value of TF.
Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Jonathan And PDP Have Killed Nigeria - Fashola by tomakint: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
This Fashola must definitely be suffering from diarrhea of the mouth for crying out loud if he thinks (in his stupid mind) that Lagosians are enjoying good governance since 1999 that AD, AC, ACN and now APC have been in charge of Lagos then I made bold to say that.....Tinubu/Fashola have mortgaged the future of Lagosians especially with bad roads littering the metropolis, extortion through excessive tax, Tinubu's landed properties and many other shell companies of Tinubu's cronies...

(1) (Reply)

US Requests $720m In Foreign Aid For Nigeria / Okorocha Promises APC Chapters In Pdp-controlled States# 1m Monthly / Adamawa Election: APC Vows To Expose Fintiri As Payback Over Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.