Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? (590 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / What The Bible Say About Sports! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
What are the biblical principles of raising children in what honours God?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by tijjanioyan: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU: What are the biblical principles of raising children in what honours God?
stubborn children should be stoned to death in d public.deut.21vs18-21
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
tijjanioyan:

You may do that if the constitution of your country allows it, especially if you are just coming out of slavery.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
tijjanioyan:

That's the constitution for the theocratic nation of Israel. If you are Jewish under the Mosaic Law you may do likewise.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
y r u all useless?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
sweetsemen:

y r u all useless?

Can you answer the question of the OP?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Can you answer the question of the OP?
yea...but I'm in no mood for it.

OK...one bible says “withhold not correction from a child, for if thou biggest him with a rod, he shall not die.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
sweetsemen:

yea...but I'm in no mood for it.

OK...one bible says “withhold not correction from a child, for if thou biggest him with a rod, he shall not die.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

What are the biblical principles of raising children in what honours God?

What does the Bible say about raising children?

http://www.gotquestions.org/raising-children.html
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for your contribution.
sure...ure welcome.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by tijjanioyan: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

You may do that if the constitution of your country allows it, especially if you are just coming out of slavery.
but jesus told u he came not to change laws but fulfil.besides weneva verses 4rm old testament dat somhow attack ur faith are produced u quickly reject &pass it 2d jews.if i quote 4u isaiah 9vs6&7 u grab it &d israelites till date reject jesus who is fooling who?u requestd quotation 4rm d bible i produced one &u're sayin anoda tin.4ur information we're all slave of God go &read ur bible wel.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
tijjanioyan:

but jesus told u he came not to change laws but fulfil.besides weneva verses 4rm old testament dat somhow attack ur faith are produced u quickly reject &pass it 2d jews.if i quote 4u isaiah 9vs6&7 u grab it &d israelites till date reject jesus who is fooling who?u requestd quotation 4rm d bible i produced one &u're sayin anoda tin.4ur information we're all slave of God go &read ur bible wel.

The Moral Law of God remains intact. Test yourself to see whether you measure up. ==> www.NeedGod.com
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Raising Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
sweetsemen:

sure...ure welcome.

God bless you. smiley

(1) (Reply)

43 Proofs To Show That Jesus Is A Myth....the Refutation. / A Thread For Choir Members / Sin Against Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.