Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters (1511 Views)

Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) / Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency / Occupy Social Media, Presidency Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by idumuose(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
[b] Adedayo Akinwale 

The Presidency has charged the supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan to take over the social media in their quest to galvanise support for his re-election bid as the 2015 general election beckons.

The Special Assistant to the President on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali, dropped the hint yesterday in Abuja at the official inauguration of Friends Of Goodluck (FOG), saying he has not seen much of the president’s friends promoting him on social media.

According to him, “when you go to the social media we hardly see responses of Friends of Goodluck, what are we doing? Again Friends of Goodluck should talk more positive about Nigeria because Nigeria is our country and we have to defend it.”

Alkali stated that FOG was the first group to approach him to be a member of the group even before he was appointed as Special Adviser, and assured them of recognition.

Earlier, the Director-General, Friends of Goodluck (FOG), Mr. Tom Itua, said the mandate of the group was to help in building and reinforcing a solid core of support and goodwill for President Jonathan so as to realise his re-election bid in 2015.

We are particularly thankful to God almighty for bringing the likes of Goodluck Jonathan in the midst of hyenas to restore the political and economic calm of our dear country,” he said.

Itua stated that the group is ready to unleash its campaign arsenal in the political terrain through the nooks and crannies of the country as soon as the party and the president approve it.
He revealed that FOG had put in place structures in all the 36 states and FCT, including the 109 senatorial districts, 774 local government areas and 8,809 registration areas throughout the country that will enable the group to focus on the electorates.
[/b]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-take-over-social-media-presidency-charges-jonathan-supporters/186378/

1 Like

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ndi ori. Shortchanging themselves and mortgaging their future for immediate gain.

Crabs with a belly and no head.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nonsense...

Let his performance speak for him..not some misguided and hungry youths looking for means to scam politicians.

10 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by idumuose(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
We will respond accordingly.I will start here by informing this forum that the federal government's plan to establish a free trade zone in Enugu.

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
We knew before now that they have been charged to take over the media with lie-filled propaganda to evangelise the politics of corruption exemplified and domiciled in their clueless Principal

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm not surprised, TAN has recruited many people for this. They go about spreading false public opinion that tilts in Jonathan's support. What surprises me is however the inability of the FG to pay 20,000 naira per month to unemployed graduates, but Jonathan is ready to pay 30,000 naira per month to, not only graduates, also SSCE holders under the Tranformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN). I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by jmaine: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Shey na Clarion call or call to arms we go call this one . . . .Lolz . . . .
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Where are the 40man laptop crew?

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by idumuose(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: Where are the 40man laptop crew?
They are alive and well bro
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Horlawoomey(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
ilugunboy: Nonsense...

Let his performance speak for him..not some misguided and hungry youths looking for means to scam politicians.
... Don't mind those people that have been infected with cluelessness. Lazy IDIETs

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by a4jasper(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I'm not surprised, TAN has recruited many people for this. They go about spreading false public opinion that tilts in Jonathan's support. What surprises me is however the inability of the FG to pay 20,000 naira per month to unemployed graduates, but Jonathan is ready to pay 30,000 naira per month to, not only graduates, also SSCE holders under the Tranformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN). I weep for Nigeria.
Abi Oooo.....yeye ppl undecided
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Gboliwe: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by iiichidodo: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Since APC rule the air waves it is only plausible to snatch back the turf from them....

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by koboko69: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jonathan can also assist us in telling us how much he pays per post for every recognised PDP e-dogs, cos the only reason why a sane Nigerian will come onine and defend this government is if the Nigerian have been induced my money.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gboliwe: cheesy grin grin grin

TAN or FOG?
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by nitrogen(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mehn! Jonathan don suffer, no be small.....choi! They changed his surname to 'Clueless' and his other name to 'Ebola', chai! Nigerians are bad!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Gboliwe: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
ilugunboy:

TAN or FOG?

Who/What are those?
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Demdem(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oooo I see, Jonathan is unleashing more cocck suckers.
Useless man.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by DonaldGenes(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't just understand why people hate GEJ so much or is it his style of leadership or just a stereotypical visceral hatred for his person?
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Who/What are those?

Your fellow Jonathianians...
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by danot1030: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by danot1030: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
He shuld come to nairaland, he will see that insincerenijiria, chino and the likes are justifying their pay from their master.
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Gbawe: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rubbish. A total failure and the personification of abjectly poor leadership wants his "friends" to take over social media. What a joke. What are they planning to use for this 'takeover' when the lies and propaganda are all maxed out like an over-abused credit card? Are they going to tell the world how our army is being decimated by Boko Haram after $18 billion disbursed to strengthen their ability was embezzled by this heartless regime headed by a President who fails to acknowledge that corruption is a problem let alone fight it? Same government that preferred to situate Nigeria's military might in Osun for an election yet fails to lead a decent effort to squash Boko Haram ? "Friends of Goodluck" (FOG) indeed. The name even sounds dodgy ala thick and blinding FOG propaganda. Yeye people.
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by brownlord: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Them won add another group to the 40 men lapdog crew? Hmmm spread mat and waiting.

This will further increase insincereNigeria's rank, em fit dey level 15 already.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by dagentility(f): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
I smell hatred
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by brownlord: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gbawe: Rubbish. A total failure and the personification of abjectly poor leadership wants his "friends" to take over social media. What a joke. What are they planning to use for this 'takeover' when the lies and propaganda are all maxed out like an over-abused credit card? Are they going to tell the world how our army is being decimated by Boko Haram after $18 billion disbursed to strengthen their ability was embezzled by this heartless regime headed by a President who fails to acknowledge that corruption is a problem let alone fight it? Same government that preferred to situate Nigeria's military might in Osun for an election yet fails to lead a decent effort to squash Boko Haram ? "Friends of Goodluck" (FOG) indeed. The name even sounds dodgy ala thick and blinding FOG propaganda. Yeye people.

Double standard.

Meanwhile you and your APC pay per post members use the internet more than them, PDP la learner when it comes to propaganda before APC
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by brownlord: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
dagentility: I smell hatred

You damn right, by Gbawe and Enemies of Goodluck ( EOG )
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Gbawe: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
barcanista: Where are the 40man laptop crew?

Bro, did you get my mail yesterday? My email is not synced to my NL account so I got notification you PMed me only and not your actual message. Tried to contact you with my email address via the NL messaging tool. Hope you got it? The security is necessary given all the riff raffs and criminals here who love nothing better than to compromise the privacy and identity of others callously and thoughtlessly in cyberspace.

Nairalanders better beware how they link their pictures, facebook account, twitter handles and other relevant social networking tools to their NL account and profile. Many Nairalanders are nothing but gloried 419ners and jobless conmen. I see how some NL posters put their pictures in their profile and I just shake my head. Your privacy and anonymity is priceless in this day and age where social networking can destroy lives in seconds.

As for the 40 man laptop crew, they are on their way down with their messiah who is probably the biggest epitome of leadership failure in the world currently.
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, did you get my mail yesterday? My email is not synced to my NL account so I got notification you PMed me only and not your actual message. Tried to contact you with my email address via the NL messaging tool. Hope you got it? The security is necessary given all the riff raffs and criminals here who love nothing better than to compromise the privacy and identity of others callously and thoughtlessly in cyberspace.

Nairalanders better beware how they link their pictures, facebook account, twitter handles and other relevant social networking tools to their NL account and profile. Many Nairalanders are nothing but gloried 419ners and jobless conmen. I see how some NL posters put their pictures in their profile and I just shake my head. Your privacy and anonymity is priceless in this day and age where social networking can destroy lives in seconds.

As for the 40 man laptop crew, they are on their way down with their messiah who is probably the biggest epitome of leadership failure in the world currently.
hahahaa Chief Gbawe, yes I saw yur msg and I av replied via yur mail. It is so bad that nlders av descended to the level of posting pictures of forumites just to mock them. Th most shameful is the Administrator (seun) and the Moderators mot doing anything about moniker cloning, tribal thread, unauthorised picture display and other related. Its also now common to see threat to harm all in the name of politics and tribal wars. If this trend persist, I will quit nl forum for good.

The laptop crew like u said wl soon come in their usual show of shame.
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by olapluto(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Unfortunately the social media is filled with thinking men and women : people who can disprove any lies within seconds. PDP will fail on any sensible online forum.
Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Gboliwe: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
ilugunboy:

Your fellow Jonathianians...
really? shocked
We are a vast group, I'm not supposed to know all of us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015: Take Over Social Media, Presidency Charges Jonathan Supporters by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gboliwe: really? shocked
We are a vast group, I'm not supposed to know all of us. cheesy

Yes very vast group...made up mainly of jobless youths cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Can't Reveal My Next Of Kin - Obasanjo / Why Can't Rich Nigerian Emulate This Man / What A Strange Comments 4rm MUJAHID ASARI DOKUNBO- Picture Include.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.