Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here (3960 Views)

Brush2ru: Devious Maids (season 1 And 2) / Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / Fanthread For DEVIOUS MAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Any fans of devious maids please come in here let's discuss. I was held spell bound through out the entire season 2, my favorite character has always been Carmen, but I also fell in love with Mrs Delatore in this season.
I cried at the episode where alejandro was shot cry. I really wished to see a romance between ALejandro and Odessa tongue
My favorite romance was that of Javier and Zoila, I really hope that pregnancy is for Javier not Pablo embarassed
I think the award for the most annoying romance should be shared between Valentina and Ethan and also Mrs Powell and Tony Bashir :/
Share your favorite episodes and scenes

2 Likes

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
s2 is crap compared to s1

They should kill of Marisol please

Carmen is boring me...

Mrs Delatore.... well she had a less active role this season - more of Valentina, Remy and Ethan

Good to see Zoila fallin in love again. I dont know why Pablo betrayed her when she is the one paying the bills

Valentina.. so airheaded and inexperienced - How can you work for the Powells

The Powells are classic! -- seeing his wife with Tony nearly killed Mr Powell

I like the last maid though being a wife to Mr Spense is a whole new ball game

1 Like

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: s2 is crap compared to s1

They should kill of Marisol please

Carmen is boring me...

Mrs Delatore.... well she had a less active role this season - more of Valentina, Remy and Ethan

Good to see Zoila fallin in love again. I dont know why Pablo betrayed her when she is the one paying the bills

Valentina.. so airheaded and inexperienced - How can you work for the Powells

The Powells are classic! -- seeing his wife with Tony nearly killed Mr Powell

I like the last maid though being a wife to Mr Spense is a whole new ball game

I prefer season 2 cos there was less killing and more commedy.
I would have prefered a relationship between Reggie and Rosie, they kind of look cute together. Turns out Reggie is evil, what a waste of such handsomeness.
I love the way Mr Powell handled Tony Bashir so classy!
I still don't get why Valentina is so silly even with a mum like Zoila, she really should do better in the next season.
Something tells me Javier has some secret, he is just too perfect, don't you think so too?
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
blueberryp: I prefer season 2 cos there was less killing and more commedy.
I would have prefered a relationship between Reggie and Rosie, they kind of look cute together. Turns out Reggie is evil, what a waste of such handsomeness.
I love the way Mr Powell handled Tony Bashir so classy!
I still don't get why Valentina is so silly even with a mum like Zoila, she really should do better in the next season.
Something tells me Javier has some secret, he is just too perfect, don't you think so too?

Killing... hmmm.. not sure.. i think s2 has more killing...

Reggie was a cool guy but could not get past his envy of his uncle even though he was trusted

Mr Powell.. lol

Valentina is just acting out her teenage emotions to show she is adutl

Lets see.. Javier... he may have a secret... who doesnt.. dont you tongue
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
My Favorite quote; I've learned to play this game the way she does with my eyes open, my mouth shut and my claws behind my back (Marisol to Carmen about Opal)
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Marisol undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Killing... hmmm.. not sure.. i think s2 has more killing...

Reggie was a cool guy but could not get past his envy of his uncle even though he was trusted

Mr Powell.. lol

Valentina is just acting out her teenage emotions to show she is adutl

Lets see.. Javier... he may have a secret... who doesnt.. dont you tongue
I don't have a secret tongue.
I'd really love to see Ty's sorry ass in jail not in a juvenile home, Ethan too angry
I really do hope nobody got killed
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
blueberryp: I don't have a secret tongue.
I'd really love to see Ty's sorry ass in jail not in a juvenile home, Ethan too angry
I really do hope nobody got killed

Secrets..hahaha...i doubt that

Who is TY...the nephew of Mr Spence?

They were multiple shots...someone must at least be admitted for gunshot wounds
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
Once the liquor is poured, the walls come down and the secrets come out (Carmen to Marisol)

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Following
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Secrets..hahaha...i doubt that

Who is TY...the nephew of Mr Spence?

They were multiple shots...someone must at least be admitted for gunshot wounds
yea, Ty is Mr Spence' psycho nephew

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
This dude?

Na Carmen go kill am and frame am as suicide..

He's a walking dead..
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
dimples2: Following
welcome to the house! smiley
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: This dude?

Na Carmen go kill am and frame am as suicide..

He's a walking dead..

carmen should end him already, he's so obssessed
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
blueberryp: welcome to the house! smiley

ThAnks. Dear
My girlfriends and I love it kiss
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
blueberryp: carmen should end him already, he's so obssessed

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who is with me on Sam Alexander being brought back in the next season? Carmen needs a man in her life and Sam is just the right guy wink

1 Like

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
blueberryp: Who is with me on Sam Alexander being brought back in the next season? Carmen needs a man in her life and Sam is just the right guy wink

I like this guy..but carmen spurned his love
He deserves better
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 5:10am On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

I like this guy..but carmen spurned his love
He deserves better
Carmen loves him too but she is scared of commitment. I think they will be good together.
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2014
blueberryp: Carmen loves him too but she is scared of commitment. I think they will be good together.

I hear u
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Blessedmum(f): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
I love dis film...I was so sad when my season 2 ends at a point where d story was becoming interesting. Please is d complete season 2 out now?Alejandro's death was really heartbreaking plus my favorite actress is Carmen(she's got ambition)I also like Rosie(she has a gud heart)
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Carmen- reminds me of Gabby in desperate housewives.. Me love d girl

Tony Bashir.. Dat guy is so cute

Valentina.. She is so boring to me

Mrs delatour.. Cartoon

Remi..#Nocomment

Marisol's hips lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by RayMcBlue(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2014
A typical chick flick kinda TV show. Tried watching it but couldn't stand it for 5 minutes. It's like watching one of those boring Mexican soap operas but without the English dubbing. But, really not much of a surprise since the soap comes from one of the most crappy cable channels in North America: Lifetime
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Sogen2(f): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Turns out Rosie's first husband was nt really dead bk in mexico. Cnt wait to see where he fits into the picture.

1 Like

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yea, Ernesto Falta Rosie's previous husband isn't dead like she tot, now she has to deal with a back-to-life husband and a present day husband. Sadly there is an 80% chance that she will go back to her previous husbabd cos she already has doubts about Spence Westmore and she compares him with her previous husband. Also she might want to consider going back to her previous husband because of her son. I can't wait to see where this leads to.

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Millate01: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by doctorofgirls(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Sogen2: Turns out Rosie's first husband was nt really dead bk in mexico. Cnt wait to see where he fits into the picture.
what's up
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by UchihaItachi(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2014
I watch it just to hear Rosie speak, her accent embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by pickabeau1: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2014
UchihaItachi: I watch it just to hear Rosie speak, her accent embarassed

I feel u.... Sultry seductive....

But Mr Spenceeeeee

1 Like

Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by Millate01: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by emperorbanks(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
folly65: Carmen- reminds me of Gabby in desperate housewives.. Me love d girl

Tony Bashir.. Dat guy is so cute

Valentina.. She is so boring to me

Mrs delatour.. Cartoon

Remi..#Nocomment

Marisol's hips lipsrsealed

gabby was classical classy...but I think gabby is d combination of Carmen n ethan's mum
Re: Fans Of 'devious Maids' Come In Here by blueberryp: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
emperorbanks:

gabby was classical classy...but I think gabby is d combination of Carmen n ethan's mum
Gabby isnot a combination of carmen and ethans mum, ethans mum is evil nothing good ever came out of her. Ethans mum is more like eddie, lol. Gabby is just like Carmen tho Carmen is more funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Citizen Jones Usen Anchors ''Journalists' Hangout'' On TVC / Movies Before And After Visual Effects (pics) / "wild Heart", The Mexican Soap Aired On Ait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.