Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT (23726 Views)

Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA!! / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by jagaban1: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2014
APGA THE UNDERDOG PARTY HAS GONE INTO EXTINCTION.

IBO ARE UNSOPHISTICATED ACADEMICALLY, SOCIALLY, POLITICALLY.
IBO ARE GOOD AT LICKING AS5

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by segradino(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by omenka(m): 6:06am On Aug 16, 2014
He resigned his position in the party but didn't leave the party. What part of the writeup doesn't the Op understand

APGA has been at the throes of death since Ikemba died. It is only a matter of time before Obiano throws in the towel. Let Ume run the party alone for all everybody care!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2014
satowind: Ops deceiving gullible nigerians since 1800

and WTF has your pix got to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Dexema(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Are you feeling what I'm feeling? The only easterner worthy of a shot at being president or Vp apart from owele rochas just took a bold step...watching closely wiv my spider lens.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Dexema: Are you feeling what I'm feeling? The only easterner worthy of a shot at being president or Vp apart from owele rochas just took a bold step...watching closely wiv my spider lens.
What political clout does Peter Obi have in Nigeria outside the shores of the South East

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by emmaebi: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2014
In this era of ambulant polIcal moves. I suspect some surreptitious polical party portings.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by shehuAO: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Na lie lie,he wan run go join PDP.watch out.politicians are like Car melon,they change couloir every minuets per minuets
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by DSSHQ: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Peter Obi is an APGA man during the day and a PDP man at night;It is a matter of time;He will make his move to the PDP 'permanent' and 'official'.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Dexema(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2014
KIRIJI: What political clout does Peter Obi have in Nigeria outside the shores of the South East

A concensus candidate from the SE...He can rally round and unite easterners so as to have a say on the federal front.
I fink the eastern VP or Sen.president card might work in the nearest future.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Daniel058(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2014
Upon all his [OJUKWU] effort to Make Obi his true representative.......hmmmmm! . POLITICS!!!
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Actually, your grammar doesn't exist undecided

afreekah: Can someone remind me of their full meaning and logo ? Is anything like that exists
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Like th!efnubu and your father are licking buhari's poo.
Don't worry,quid will post their as5 licking pics to you.

GPA5,5.00GP and all the GPs have been banned so you came up with smalljagaban and this. Guess the other will be sick and frustrated jagaban!
Useless oldman. Igbo matter will kill you tongue

jagaban1: APGA THE UNDERDOG PARTY HAS GONE INTO EXTINCTION.

IBO ARE UNSOPHISTICATED ACADEMICALLY, SOCIALLY, POLITICALLY.
IBO ARE GOOD AT LICKING AS5

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by safarigirl(f): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2014
nerodenero: Finally,Adaobi decides.People Deceiving People(PDP)'s offer too sweet to overlook.Ashewo politicians.
go back and read the story.

He's not resigning from APGA, he's resigning as BoT Chairman. He wants to remain an ordinary member of the party henceforth.

Nigerians will never read content before making comments. The title is misleading and you took it as is without moving further

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Who come be this one na?? undecided
Sure you are high....

likethat: Rest in Peace APGA. A party without dream, vision or mission. Unknowing to many Igbo. The party was formed by Hausa man (Alhaji Shinkafi), Ojukwu hijacked it. Peter Obi killed it. Adieu APGA. Unknownly to Ojukwu, the party was put on auto pilot by Shinkafi to mislead Igbos. My Igbo brothers and sisters wake up oooooo.

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by godsI(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2014
The Poster of this news must be APC minion, why is the headline different from the details? Did he resign? Dulard! It should be: Peter Obi Tenders A Resignation Letter To APGA As BOT Chairman. Savvy?
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2014
So many illiterates on nl who don't read before commenting undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by godsI(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2014
The OP is sick upstairs, must be an APC type editor, messengers of false doom! The headline is a thousand miles far from the details. It should be: Peter Obi tenders a resignation letter to APGA as BOT chairman. This is the cause of unemloyment among some white collar job seekers who have no reasoning upstairs, all they know is to castigate instead of looking for a meaningful employment.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Jagaban1 is on his way to buy early morning agege bread before he comes back for e-fight grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by jagaban1: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Peppyluv: Like th!efnubu and your father are licking buhari's poo.
Don't worry,quid will post their as5 licking pics to you.

GPA5,5.00GP and all the GPs have been banned so you came up with smalljagaban and this. Guess the other will be sick and frustrated jagaban!
Useless oldman. Igbo matter will kill you tongue

IBO MATTER CAN'T KILL ME.

I LOVE YOU BASH IBO

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Franchise21(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2014
melvin0004: like seriously wot on earth is d dude saying.I think u are high on coke cheesy like seriously wot on earth is dis dude saying.I think u are high on coke
He's under d inspiration of weed
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by obayaya(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
utumunta: The plastic - faced Obiano will be destroyed by Victor Umeh and ... What is it about him drinking champagne instead of alcohol?

Obi has paid his dues and need to think about his future. He might come in as SGF after 2015. To qualify for the office, he must be in the PDP.

And that will never happen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: He resigned his position in the party but didn't leave the party. What part of the writeup doesn't the Op understand

APGA has been at the throes of death since Ikemba died. It is only a matter of time before Obiano throws in the towel. Let Ume run the party alone for all everybody care!!

My heart is gladdened each time I read contributions from well informed intelligent people like you. Peter Obi has not left APGA but will surely leave like others. Victor Umeh is evil and is even holding Obiano to ransome today as Obiano is paying him 40million Naira monthly aimed at raising 5.6billion from Anambra money for Umeh's senatorial ambition. I will be the least surprised person if Obiano leaves APGA for Umeh.

Most people who condemn Rochas for leaving APGA know little about how the whole APC thing came to be. Umeh was the one who negotiated with ACN and ANPP for a merger with APGA and when things were already concluded he collected money from PDP and made a U-turn claiming Rochas went alone. The real founder of APGA Chekwas Okorie has long left the party.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by gleaf: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2014
First, I think the op should correct the heading! Secondly Obi has said severally dt he will never lve APGA ! For heavens sake he is not ROchas or any APC politician that likes jumping from one party to anoda. Yes Obi lost ministerial position cos he refused to leave AaPGA , dt alone will tell you supporters of APC dt he is nt your gullible breed of politician.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Cuche: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Abagworo:

My heart is gladdened each time I read contributions from well informed intelligent people like you. Peter Obi has not left APGA but will surely leave like others. Victor Umeh is evil and is even holding Obiano to ransome today as Obiano is paying him 40million Naira monthly aimed at raising 5.6billion from Anambra money for Umeh's senatorial ambition. I will be the least surprised person if Obiano leaves APGA for Umeh.

Most people who condemn Rochas for leaving APGA know little about how the whole APC thing came to be. Umeh was the one who negotiated with ACN and ANPP for a merger with APGA and when things were already concluded he collected money from PDP and made a U-turn claiming Rochas went alone. The real founder of APGA Chekwas Okorie has long left the party.
Very Correct Sir,
Obi is very clever, whether he leaves in anticipation of securing a better appointment or stays to keep whatever pact he has with Ojukwu, he has lost nothing APGA has been a means of unfathomable financial reward for him.
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Chino72: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2014
This cancerous monster called abagworo..how many times will I warn you to stay off anything that concerns my state and its people? I will not warn you again..

Go to your backward and underdeveloped state and discuss about it..

You have alot to bother..Okoro your governor has borrowed over 200Billion still yet there is nothing anywhere on the ground to show for it but you still have mouth to talk where sane people are talking..

Take your filthy, frustrated and envious self outta here now and remain OUT or you brace up for the consequences!

I will not warn you again.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Cuche: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2014
It is high time Obiano left APGA, there is no structure to try rebuilding. May it not be too late when he realized that his impending troubles could have been avoided
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by Chino72: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Uche I love your contributions to the growth of the political section of NL. I sent you my email sometime ago, please I will like us to meet and discuss further about this migration to another party. I am very sure and convinced that you mean well. Please kindly email me here so I can send you my number for further discussion and meeting at any convenient place of your choice within Anambra! chino.dyke@yahoo.com

Cuche: It is high time Obiano left APGA, there is no structure to try rebuilding. May it not be too late when he realized that his impending troubles could have been avoided
Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by zendy: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2014
padeolu: APGA is a one state party with no representation at the federal level, so this shouldn't be news at all.

And what has federal representation done for anyone in Nigeria? APGA is the only veritable platform which the people of the south-east identify with. Anyone thinking that the Igbos will ally with APC any time soon should forget the idea. We are not about to help Yorubas perpetuate northerners in power. Peter Obi has done his bit and left politics and still remains a member of APGA. He is not like the average Nigerian politician who is only thinking about the next 'office' to occupy,thus defecting for political gain. The man is a billionaire and is not looking for a job. Peter Obi is probably the only Governor in the history of Nigeria who doesn't own a personal house in his home state. The man does not believe in noise making or ostentation,the man wore only 2 pairs of shoes throughout his tenure despite being the owner of Fidelity Bank!!So for those thinking he resigned because of some political position,give it a rest. I do hope he gets to higher office one day because Nigeria needs people like him. I don't know of any Governor who left 75 Billion Naira as they were leaving office!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by CBNIM: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2014
The title of this topic is so MISLEADING! He didn't quit apga, he is still a member!
op,kindly modify this topic please!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT by zendy: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2014
Also in Obi's credit being a proud Anambra man myself.
Obi left 75 Billion in Anambra coffers as he was leaving office, APC and PDP supporters,go and look if there will be anything in your states when your Governors hand over next year

Obi left Anambra without borrowing a kobo and not owing any financial institution a dime. APC and PDP states,what is the debt profile of your states?

Obi was promised every Political office known to man by 3 different Nigerian presidents just to leave APGA but he said no! How many politicians in Nigeria do this?

Obi said he is done with politics when he steps down and is not interested in higher office and this resignation proves it,

The moral of the story is this, a good Governor is good Governor. The ones who defecting to APC and PDP are the ones who have put personal ambition above the people. Being relevant in national politics of Nigeria is no longer important. What is the point of such relevancy if there is nothing on ground? Have Niger-Delta people benefited in any way because GEJ is president? A peter Obi who put or is putting things on the ground is far more important than a Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo president. So all those saying that APGA is irrelevant because it hasn't joined APC or PDP should go 'siddon for dirty'. One well governed APGA state is worth 20 'misruled' PDP or APC state combined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / BREAKING: Court Grants Dino Melaye Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.