Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,831 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Time To Say SORRY! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time To Say SORRY! (388 Views)

It's Time To Say SORRY! / Do You Say 'sorry' All The Time, Even When It's Not Your Fault? Is This Politene / Why Do Nigerians Always Say "Sorry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Say SORRY! by yinkuscious(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Is there someone u want to say sorry to, but you have not been able to do that? Let's take this time to express how sorry we are, whether the person is on or off Nairaland.#Let's go#

Wanna say sorry to Samuel kehinde, a friend who eventually turned to someone that I fell in love with... But after expressing my feelings, I stop talking to her from that time. I'm really sorry for the pain that I caused u, don't mean to play with ur feelings. 'I'm sorry'

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Her Success Story, Talks About Being Scandal-free / Raped Girl Demands Gun To Kill Suspect / Install Your AC @cheaper Rate!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.