Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,744 members, 7,865,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

It's Time To Say SORRY! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Time To Say SORRY! (677 Views)

What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution / Do You Say 'sorry' All The Time, Even When It's Not Your Fault? Is This Politene / Why Do Nigerians Always Say "Sorry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Say SORRY! by yinkuscious(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Is there someone u want to say sorry to, but you have not been able to do that? Let's take this time to express how sorry we are, whether the person is on or off Nairaland.#Let's go#

Wanna say sorry to Samuel kehinde, a friend who eventually turned to someone that I fell in love with... But after expressing my feelings, I stop talking to her from that time. I'm really sorry for the pain that I caused u, don't mean to play with ur feelings. 'I'm sorry'
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by Mzjhulz(f): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wanna say sorry to my humble self for being too trusting with pple who do not deserve it and also 4 being too nice cry angry
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wana say sorry to ma landlord, ah bin dey Yansh en last wife cry cry
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by jabanz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sorry Meself
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mzjhulz: Wanna say sorry to my humble self for being too trusting with pple who do not deserve it and also 4 being too nice cry angry
Aww sad dat ur skirt tho grin is that Gucci? grin grin
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by Mzjhulz(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jasboi:
Aww sad dat ur skirt tho grin is that Gucci? grin grin
wink
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by yinkuscious(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jasboi: Wana say sorry to ma landlord, ah bin dey Yansh en last wife cry cry
dat 1 serious ooo, hope u don comot for dat house ?
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by yinkuscious(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mzjhulz: Wanna say sorry to my humble self for being too trusting with pple who do not deserve it and also 4 being too nice cry angry
then are u going to shift to the opposite of what u are sorry for?
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by Mzjhulz(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
yinkuscious: then are u going to shift to the opposite of what u are sorry for?
Yes
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by yinkuscious(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2014
Mzjhulz: Yes
no, don't do that. Don't let your past injure the beautiful nd responsible people u will meet tomorow
Re: It's Time To Say SORRY! by tpia1: 6:10am On Aug 16, 2014
its not mandatory, if you dont feel like saying sorry then dont.

(1) (Reply)

World’s Most Pierced Denied Entry Into Dubai / Man Quarantined In USA After He Was 'injected With Foreign Substance' At Nigeria / A Painfull Exist To All The Unizik Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.