Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (34868 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Singa Market In Kano (Photos) / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by timmy7(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
To think that a fire station ia situated right in this market! Smh...
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by o434: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: is that the name of a public toilet?
you are a fuul, must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
django1:

The fire fighters didnt get here early enough.
SORRY ON UR LOSS BRO sadembarassed
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Shut up!
Last Bullet
Can't you gather some sense and see that it's millions of naira that got burnt!

10 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
hmm, a lot of money gone up in smoke with this fire
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by mcfarlin(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mehn aleshinloye again??
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
I heard this fire incident was foretold and ppl were asked to pray and take precaution against it at cac oke agbara in ibadan. Traders were asked to be cautious too and prayerful .

1 Like

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nelrulez(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oyo state.
Rufex07: Which part of the country please?
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
A slim silver Psp 3000 with 4GB memory card and Games and applications like God of War, Pro Evolotion Soccer, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, with numerous applications e.g Djmixer. Wifihack, Umd

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sad news. I was there about a week ago.

This is a fireman's nightmare due to the confiness of the shops, too many shops clustered together, etc and I hope that take steps to prevent future occurrences, or at least be better prepared.
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by suwailad(f): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Shut up!
Last Bullet
last bullet idiat! Phuck off
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by caniva(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hnmmmm! APC States.....Continue
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:
last bullet idiat! Phuck off
u r mad o

8 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yeye people.. That's fire day celebration in ibadan
Ha ishna allah
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wats '¢яαzу' abt dis scene op undecided undecided ..ws xpectn to c smtn crazy wen I saw d caption of d picx..whereas its smtn very pathetic...if u dnt v a gud caption 4 dis, why nt jezt post d picx nd zoom off..
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by odinma1: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
This is very sad news. especially for my Igbo people. I have got calls this morning that a lot of Igbo sellers are threatening to commit suicide.

God help them.

Anambra Adigo mma cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by omoredia: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
$%^&

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by iconize(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
missyhorlah: thank God,mum's shp wasn't affected

To those whose shops were affected,accept my condolence

It was a really pathethic something

www.nairaland.com/1859451/what-it-yorubas-bastardization-names
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: Shut up!
Last Bullet
lyk its cwiously is...whr wuld they start 4rm...I jezt pray d governor compensate dem

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: Wats '¢яαzу' abt dis scene op undecided undecided ..ws xpectn to c smtn crazy wen I saw d caption of d picx..whereas its smtn very pathetic...if u dnt v a gud caption 4 dis, why nt jezt post d picx nd zoom off..

Have you ever in your life lost an investment before? Have you ever had an investment before?

6 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sexipea: lyk its cwiously is...whr wuld they start 4rm...I jezt pray d governor compensate dem
I hope so.
May God consol them
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by UrbanMystique: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
xynerise:
A great loss I presume. Some foolish Igbos(I am an Igbo man) have already tribalized the incident. Smh
there are even thousands of ibos in the market selling clothes .

6 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by mascot87(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am HIGHLY disappointed in our eastern folks. They heard the name of the market & immediately started jubilating, rejoicing & they feel so ecstatic even to d extent of tribalising d whole thing only to find out that more than 60% of those involved are igbo people. Shame, shame, shame.

21 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by UrbanMystique: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by UrbanMystique: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad? is that a name of a dog?

16 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Where is the place located?
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by ajidesola: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=suwailad]is that the name of a public toilet?

U ar mannerless boy
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by ajidesola: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=Rufex07]Which part of the country please?
Oyo state,precisely ibadan
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by MsNas(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Igbo people. Why are you like this? I don't know where you got this "WRECK IT RALPH" attitude of yours. Is it Nigeria that caused it? Cos most of my friends here are Igbos and they don't display the sheer and disgusting tribalism you people display on here.

Y'all heard a market in Ibadan got burnt and you went into celebration mode straight. You never stopped to think that as a tribe filled with people with entrepreneur spirit, your people will definitely be affected? Smh. The car park area that burnt was filled with Igbos. Almost 80% of them. Selling Shoes, Bags, Curtain material, Baby Stuffs. Its been ages since I was there so I definitely know that place would have gotten bigger. Now is it Yorubas or Igbos that deserve to cry now?

Why must we even tribalise? Are we not all humans? Go and talk all those Igbo-Yoruba shyt in the ears of all those you lost millions in that fire and see of they won't stab y'all mercilessly. Awon Were.

24 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Tundeiab(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
xynerise:
Is this Market in Lagos?
didnt you read the caption before opening the thread?

This na JAMB question o
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by ObamaUS: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
I don't know the mystery behind all these but the market burns every year
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by fm7070: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
These APC states have so many occurences in common.
Tejuosho market burnt and rebuilt a modern market for the rich, similar thing is happening in Ibadan
Lagos reduced school fees, dem copy am for ogun state
Let's watch out for more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / Goldman Sachs: Naira Looks Cheap, To Appreciate To N1,200/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.