Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] (3448 Views)

NEW SLAVES: Say No To Ebola Vaccines!!! / Agama Lizard Holds Secret To Ebola Cure / Lagos Doctor Who Treated Liberian Sawyer Tests Positive To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by goldrush111(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2014
A Native doctor from ondo state has come out to say that he can cure victims struck by the Ebola virus.Mr Elemigbuwa Tosin in an interview with national daily claims that he has treated the virus in the past and does not recognize it by the name "Ebola".

He said the description and symptoms of Ebola match the rare sickness he treated in the past. He called it “Aisan Ode” in Ondo State’s native Ikale dialect, adding that it is a striking sign of a deity related to the waters called ‘Obaluaye’. He said it was highly contagious and almost incurable.

Elemigbewa, who is currently in lagos with some of his relief medicine for the Ebola vicitims, says that the government should not underestimate Traditonal healers and that he should be given a chance to prove that he can cure the sickness at least with one patient. He advised doctors against the use of syringe in treating the disease as it worsens the sickness.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/#sthash.2U5RQbwK.dpuf

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by EasternLeopard: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2014
What are we waiting for

Abeg get ebolas berem obigelli illugun 5gpa etc and conduct the experiment using Odua's herbs

At least if yorubas are not known for business they are known for herbs

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2014
NAME: chimax
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th sept.199..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for 2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag
PS - That's for those always asking via
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Tolexander: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2014
A Native doctor from ondo
state has come out to say that
he can cure victims struck by
the Ebola virus.Mr Elemigbuwa
Tosin in an interview with
national daily claims that he
has treated the virus in the
past and does not recognize it
by the name "Ebola".
baba, this one is ebola o, not ebora

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by donpope1(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2014
No problem he can go ahead for trial if he agrees not to wear any protective apron when attending to them

1 Like

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2014
no harm in tryingsmiley

i just dnt know why i have faith in our local herbs...very rich in curing ailments...

go baba go!!!smiley

1 Like

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by oluwasegunfummi: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
The herb should be collected by our botanist and biochemists, pharmacognosy procedures should be carried out, phytochemical extraction should be done and the active composition of the herb should be detected, its as easy as that now, this is why I love the westerners..........eko o ni baje ooooo cool

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Sparrow13: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Why not try him and see
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by omenka(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2014
Chimax15: NAME: chimax
HOBBIES:
hyenas for
walk;
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
punch, only killed 999
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
Oga stop spamming the forum with this rubbish. It is not funny.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2014
He should be given the chance,after all,no harm in trying..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2014
he should be given free ticket to Liberia

1 Like

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by asadike(f): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2014
Abeg o,dis man shud b given a chance. If there is somtin d yorubas are good at, na traditional medicine. I believed dis man and i believe he shud b given a chance then our scientist can work on dat later. Its time we give d oyibos a pleasant bt shockin surprise

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by DjAndroid: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2014
HOBBIES:
hyenas for
walk;
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
punch, only killed 999
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...

DAFT!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Gbade60: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2014
I belif dis man, bt dey sud infect His child or wife wit ebola ,If he can heal dem, den he don make am 4 life b dat! Bt if not, den dat will b his punishment for assuming!!!
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by KnowAll(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2014
I am sure since we have been eating bushmeat from time memorial a cure or remedy for ebola would have been hidden under d numerous herbs at d disposal of our traditional healers. Unfortunately becos of demand & supply today, trado-medical practioners chose to go down d inglorious route of ritual money service delivery thereby relegating d more humble & esteemable practise of treating diseasee like ebola to d back-burner. This man must be given a chance.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by gebest: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2014
they will reject him again saying he is not an america native doctor.

13 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by oluwasegunfummi: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2014
gebest: they will reject him again saying he is not an america native doctor.
grin grin grin grin you gat my ribs cracking

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Let's give him a trial,before the western word we survive with herbs.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Tolexander: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: The herb should be collected by our botanist and biochemists, pharmacognosy procedures should be carried out, phytochemical extraction should be done and the active composition of the herb should be detected, its as easy as that now, this is why I love the westerners..........eko o ni baje ooooo cool
the problem with these people is that, they will never divulge all the secrets, telling us 'oun ti agalagba fi n je eko, labe ewe lowa' (what the elder uses in accompanying the solid pap down the throat is hidden underneath the pap's wrapper)

1 Like

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by degreen: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: Oga stop spamming the forum with this rubbish. It is not funny.
exactly
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by hatux: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lol cheesy
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Give him a chance. African roots have power!!! Govt must wake up

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Generalkorex(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
No harm in tryin
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Arosa(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
He should be giving a chance before you guys begin your discreditation party of him. undecided
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
HOBBIES:
hyenas for
walk;
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
punch, only killed 999
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
Exact example of INSANITY
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by danot1030: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
See hungary man wants to take advantage of ebola epidemic to get rich quick.
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by thewarrior72: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
goldrush111: A Native doctor from ondo state has come out to say that he can cure victims struck by the Ebola virus.Mr Elemigbuwa Tosin in an interview with national daily claims that he has treated the virus in the past and does not recognize it by the name "Ebola".

He said the description and symptoms of Ebola match the rare sickness he treated in the past. He called it “Aisan Ode” in Ondo State’s native Ikale dialect, adding that it is a striking sign of a deity related to the waters called ‘Obaluaye’. He said it was highly contagious and almost incurable.

Elemigbewa, who is currently in lagos with some of his relief medicine for the Ebola vicitims, says that the government should not underestimate Traditonal healers and that he should be given a chance to prove that he can cure the sickness at least with one patient. He advised doctors against the use of syringe in treating the disease as it worsens the sickness.

- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/#sthash.2U5RQbwK.dpuf
No problem be that, just put him in one room with one patient after one week, if there's any improvement with his patient then he can go ahead & treat the rest
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by gebest: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: grin grin grin grin you gat my ribs cracking
honestly speaking my brother.
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by countsparrow: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
omenka: Oga stop spamming the forum with this rubbish. It is not funny.
DjAndroid:

DAFT!
abuayman:
Exact example of INSANITY
DjAndroid:

DAFT!

Hehehehehe... WICKED, men aint smiling
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by jdilight(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
thewarrior72:
No problem be that, just put him in one room with one patient after one week, if there's any improvement with his patient then he can go ahead & treat the rest

Is it how American doctors treat patients?
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by hushmail: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
wetin NAFDAC dey wait? Make dem quick arrest d baba to come prove himself or to smell ebola 4 yabalef
Re: Ondo Native Doctor Says He Has The Cure To Ebola [PHOTO] by Fxwarrior: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
EasternLeopard: What are we waiting for

Abeg get ebolas berem obigelli illugun 5gpa etc and conduct the experiment using Odua's herbs

At least if yorubas are not known for business they are known for herbs

True. Let's put tribalism aside and give him a chance.Let him prove his claims.People don't mind paying 100k for cure. Only let it be effective.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osuofia Confesses He Weeps Every Time He Sees Buhari On TV / Buhari Still Winning Nationwide.. Newsheadlines After Election. / Tension In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.