Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? (2838 Views)

Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? / Man Locked Up In Cage For More Than 40 Years By His Mother / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: shocked mizmycoli..114 lyks...Jesuuu

KhiorKhior

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Look who's talking o o

Shey its because you've taken down that your fine pinshure with ALL the "Likes" abi grin

Ah gat ma eyes on you bebe cool
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Y did u rmv ur pix
faceless forum grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

KhiorKhior

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Look who's talking o o

Shey its because you've taken down that your fine pinshure with ALL the "Likes" abi grin

Ah gat ma eyes on you bebe cool
lmao...Agamma eyes on u too..

BTW,wahs inside dat bag
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: lmao...Agamma eyes on u too..

BTW,wahs inside dat bag
Honestly, nothing spectacular o cheesy I meant to reach for my phone, and my Sister snapped me.
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi: Honestly, nothing spectacular o cheesy I meant to reach for my phone, and my Sister snapped me.
Lol..wanna c ur face

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Lorlaahlozz: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: faceless forum grin
so u are just knowing that
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: so u are just knowing that
yes
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Isryl02:
Really?
Mak I run go check am, ah don hammer cheesy
God bless the OP for this thread grin
Just made yours 112 shocked
I don like ur pik even tho d thing hard gat to close eye first. Hehehe
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dudes be begging for likes. Hehehehe abeg make una like my pics ooooo, I know say I no fine
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by freshness2020: 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP: I know definitely dat 95% of d likes is from guys. Jobless yeye people grin
And the ladies won't reciprocate it.
Haba! The gods are watching ♈όϋ Oº°˚˚°ºo. ...
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Lol..wanna c ur face
Soon Sweets grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by dew1: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dünno.. They just decided to like it... Thanks y'all.. cheesy
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by cocoberry(f): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks for d compliment my e- budddy.

zicoraads: Apart from Oga Boss, I don't think any guy has upto a hundred likes no matter how handsome he is. Personally, apart from my friends here,I have clicked more likes on guys pictures. The only ladies I would love to give a million likes is Cecediva and Cocoberry. They are the definition of 'Endowment' all these other ones na learners. grin grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi: Soon Sweets grin
hmmmmmm k
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hmmmmmm k
grin because of you, I'll change it after 6 months, starting June 27
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Emmyk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
I changed dp. All likes gone. embarassed Still waiting for likes tho. They'all surely come. cheesy
As a fine boy nau undecided
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Isryl02(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
rozzay:
I don like ur pik even tho d thing hard gat to close eye first. Hehehe
grin
Wey ur pishor undecided
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Xtarxhyne: faceless forum grin

ur signature though....lmao
btw check out my pic
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

ur signature though....lmao
gringrin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Check out my pic nd click like cool
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tashamania: So I managed to have 6likes cos I happen to change my pix every now and then cry cry
I gave you a seventh smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Isryl02: grin
Wey ur pishor undecided
Its dere na
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Make una like my own na haba. Wetin una dey do me no good o
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Isryl02(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
rozzay:
Its dere na
Can't find it ma'am
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by dadoctore(m): 4:42am On Aug 17, 2014
cocoberry: Thanks for d compliment my e- budddy.

Omo see buddy-zoning ooo,lol but I agree Cocoberry's one helluva lady
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Dreyl(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Tashamania: So I managed to have 6likes cos I happen to change my pix every now and then cry cry
my sweet Tash i gave u a 9th like wink
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2014
Dreyl: my sweet Tash i gave u a 9th like wink
Wey my own na? wink
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Dreyl(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2014
Kentnickole:
Wey my own na? wink
wetin u want do with likes undecided
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Dreyl: wetin u want do with likes undecided
Just dash am one jor
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Dreyl(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2014
Done!
Kentnickole:
Just dash am one jor
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Dreyl: Done!
Thank u jor
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Dreyl(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Kentnickole:
Thank u jor
u welcum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha2 (Pro CPC) Sacked By Seun (Pro PDP) For Abuse Of Position And Insolence! / Do You Know That The New 100 Naira Note Has No Arabic Inscription? / When You Bring A House Boy From Your Village To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.