Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How To Confirm Regarding Ownership Of A Shop In Maryland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Confirm Regarding Ownership Of A Shop In Maryland (407 Views)

Verifying Ownership Of A Property At Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah / Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / ''ARM Terra'' Real Estate Portfolio ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Confirm Regarding Ownership Of A Shop In Maryland by iamnewhere: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2014
iamnewhere

hello I need some one to guide me in this. my wife just recently came to know that she owns a shop in maryland now she doesnt have any documen claiming that she owns the property she only has its license number and the name of the shop. the said shop is run by her father who left them long ago and to avoid tax problem he bought different properties on his children name and this shop is one of those. now question is can my wife could confirm the ownership of that shop through license number or name of the shop if yes then how and from which department? secondly that shop happens to be on her name then how can she could get the duplicate ownership documents and from which department. please help us in this regard thank you. the shop is in maryland.

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Life With Your Little"change"in Your Hand&invest For Future / For Sale Behind ABC Transport P/H. 3 Plots Fenced Wt Gate.#15million.see Pix - P / Land For Sale @ Ibeju Lekki At A Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.