Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,314 members, 7,860,762 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife (11918 Views)

Poll: Do you like the Good Wife Guide?

Yes: 41% (12 votes)
No: 58% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands / The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
I hope you don't mind that I added the Naija bit. . . I think we have to differentiate ourselves from all the other women.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
Baby Jinx:

I hope you don't mind that I added the Naija bit. . . I think we have to differentiate ourselves from all the other women.

You are absolutely right.

I want to add one more thing before I retire to my bed.

My last post was 17 minutes ago and I want to announce that something awesome happened to me during this arc of time. I was having my shower when I had a revelation. Serving men is not just a way of life it is a religion. They are gods sent to us on earth and we must adore them they way they deserve to be.

Praise The Men! I said praise the Men. As I am speaking right now I can feel the spirit flowing all over me. We must attend the arrival of our "Mansiah", just as it was prophesized to me earlier.

Until then we must continue our duties and always be submissive to our men.

Somebody shout Halleluman. Yesmen!
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
Oh I am so giddy with happiness this night, so many wonderful things happen in such a short period of time. First A new convert (Oh Our Naija Husbands be praised), secondly my husband had me work on a marital chart, you know to rate myself as a wife and I am happy to say I did well. . . except for the part where my feet are always cold and I mistakenly rub them against my dear husband. First thing tomorrow morning, I am asking for money and going to buy myself some night socks.

Anyway, here is the chart. . . I encourage all Good Naija wives to take this seriously, it will help us find our weaknesses and we can all work on it.

Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2008
michelin89:

You are absolutely right.

I want to add one more thing before I retire to my bed.

My last post was 17 minutes ago and I want to announce that something awesome happened to me during this arc of time. I was having my shower when I had a revelation. Serving men is not just a way of life it is a religion. They are gods sent to us on earth and we must adore them they way they deserve to be.

Praise The Men! I said praise the Men. As I am speaking right now I can feel the spirit flowing all over me. We must attend the arrival of our "Mansiah", just as it was prophesized to me earlier.

Until then we must continue our duties and always be submissive to our men.

Somebody shout Halleluman. Yesmen!

Haaaaaaalleluman! Oh Yesssssssssssssman!

Welcome to the KINGdom my dear Naija Sister!

Your shower. . . that was you preparing yourself for your man, right?

Oh you are such a fast learner! Soon you'll be writing your own advice column!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by biolabee(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2008
like play like play the thread don reach 6 pages
its good (oops scary) to know that the michelin has rolled the way of the good (naija) wife but i really admire the skillful use of prose by both the protagonists of this thread.

u guys are gd.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by biolabee(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
;d
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2008
biolabee:

like play like play the thread don reach 6 pages
its good (oops scary) to know that the michelin has rolled the way of the good (naija) wife but i really admire the skillful use of prose by both the protagonists of this thread.

u guys are gd.
Well I never! Whatever do you mean, sir? Why shouldn't this thread be up to six pages? What we are doing is most valuable . . . ya know? Imagine a world where Good Naija Wives runneth over. . . Oh it makes me giddy with joy! Giddy I say! Giddy!! grin grin
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by monatoetje: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2008
I think this thread is fake and posted by some dude with a twisted sense of humor LOL
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Hugger: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
The thread was started by someone who obviously has issues in life and wants the rest of the world to accept whatever she sees as being right.
She therefore employs insultive sarcasm to try and gain disciples.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2008
monatoetje:

I think this thread is fake and posted by some dude with a twisted sense of humor LOL

Here is a riddle for you - A man and his son were involved in an accident, the man dies but the son is alive. . . barely. He needs surgery to survive, so they rush him to the hospital in town, the surgeon on call walks in, see the boy, stops and says "That's my son"

Question - How's that Possible?
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hugger:

The thread was started by someone who obviously has issues in life and wants the rest of the world to accept whatever she sees as being right.
She therefore employs insultive sarcasm to try and gain disciples.

Awww! Looky who we havey here! Mr. Hugging Hugger. How are you doing this lovely afternoon? Oh by the way, your name. . . cute! I picture a big ol' teddy bear you just want to hug. . . but that's not you, is it? Nah, it would be unmanly to be compared with a teddy bear, no? Gotcha!  wink

Anyway, why is this thing peppering you like so, eh? Are you afraid you wife will read it and. . . I don't know, remove the kneepads, throw the mop down, kick the bucket of suds and say "I've got a brain, gaddamit and I refuse to spend the rest of my life on my hands and knees" (I'm just a libbing here, so she might not say gaddamit). Is this what you are afraid of? Awwww, look at you and your one track mind. . . too cute! Well Huggy (can I call you that? I feel we have something going here) all you have to do is not give her permission to use the internet.

See. . . problem solved  grin grin

Don't worry, I don't expect you to thank me. . . after all, that's admitting I am right and we totally don't want that now do we? No, we don't! No, We don't!  grin

A'ight I'm going to have to ask you to shoo once again, can't have you hugging all of my time. Get it. . . hugging, Hug, hugger? Aah, forget it. . . you don't have a sense of humor.

Here's a little something to help you exit scene in a more manly way. . .  wink

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

You are welcome
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Hugger: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2008
Dont forget to get married to your laptop. That way, you wont have problems and you can control it as much as you want becasue you're unlikely to find a slave man from Nigeria and foreigners will only be interested in using you selfishly especially seeing as you have the mind of their own women so why bother getting you with your different skin and your kind of people who are different looking.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Leilah(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
Baby jinx and michelin you are simply the best. Your husbands will be so lucky to have married someone with a wicked sense of humour!!!
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hugger:

don't forget to get married to your laptop. That way, you wont have problems and you can control it as much as you want becasue you're unlikely to find a slave man from Nigeria and foreigners will only be interested in using you selfishly especially seeing as you have the mind of their own women so why bother getting you with your different skin and your kind of people who are different looking.

Bwahahahahahaha! You sound so petulant, right now? Wassamatter, sweetie? Are you still afraiding. . . ? Okay, I will speak slowly this time.

Do

Not

Give

Your

Wife

Permission

To

Use

The

Internet.

Got it? So you see there is no chance she'll read this and turn you into a . . . what did you call it "slave man"? Lmao! There ya go with your one track mind again!

Ooooh, you have made me lose my place in this whole drama now. . . oh I know, a little song to remind us why we are here again. All my Naija Sisters in marriage, please join me in as we listen to this song my husband made me listen to this morning before he left for work. I hope you will be as filled with awe and gratitude as I was when I was done.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAvP3eV73Vs&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

@ Hugger
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Hugger: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Ooooh, you have made me lose my place in this whole drama now. . . oh I know, a little song to remind us why we are here again. All my Naija Sisters in marriage, please join me in as we listen to this song my husband made me listen to this morning before he left for work. I hope you will be as filled with awe and gratitude as I was when I was done.

@ Hugger

Naija Sistas in your dream. I wonder why you bother yourself so much with naija women if they are not like you. why dont you try and get married to a man and treat him the way you want and let others live their lives the way which suits them

Ohhhh I forgot, your way has to be the perfect way
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hugger:

Naija Sistas in your dream. I wonder why you bother yourself so much with naija women if they are not like you. why don't you try and get married to a man and treat him the way you want and let others live their lives the way which suits them

Ohhhh I forgot, your way has to be the perfect way

A man kills his children and it's the woman's fault. You didn't just look at the act of killing itself which in no place has any justification but you rather looked at the reason why this was done. This gives me the impression that I have the right, irrespective of the guilt's sex, to assume that with a valid reason and a possible scape-goat I can play the part of the victim and still hope to get compassion from killing my flesh and blood.

Now Hugger, you see, I don't really take what people like you think seriously because you are too influenced by your personal attachment or detachment from something. Whatever you say right now and in future is pretty much irrelevant because if you can proudly stand up and sympathize with an assassin, oh God knows whatelse your perverse mind could be conceiving.

I don't want to of course waste too much of your and my time. However I'd like to suggest you stayed away from topics like this in which the sphere regarding human is being judged and discussed because you aren't objective enough to analyze situations and people.

Why don't you move to the celebrity section instead? I mean preference is what it takes to comment. But here we don't care about what you like or what you don't like. We talk about the just and the unjust, so you can't be part of us.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2008
[b]
michelin89:

A man kills his children and it's the woman's fault. You didn't just look at the act of killing itself which in no place has any justification but you rather looked at the reason why this was done. This gives me the impression that I have the right, irrespective of the guilt's sex, to assume that with a valid reason and a possible scape-goat I can play the part of the victim and still hope to get compassion from killing my flesh and blood.

Now Hugger, you see, I don't really take what people like you think seriously because you are too influenced by your personal attachment or detachment from something. Whatever you say right now and in future is pretty much irrelevant because if you can proudly stand up and sympathize with an assassin, oh God knows whatelse your perverse mind could be conceiving.

I don't want to of course waste too much of your and my time. However I'd like to suggest you stayed away from topics like this in which the sphere regarding human is being judged and discussed because you aren't objective enough to analyze situations and people.

Why don't you move to the celebrity section instead? I mean preference is what it takes to comment. But here we don't care about what you like or what you don't like. We talk about the just and the unjust, so you can't be part of us
.[/b]

Girl you make me PROUD!!!!!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Little advice. . . don't use too much SENSE on Huggy here, I doubt his mind has ever been there and we don't want to overwhelm him, ya know warramean?

Somebody started a topic on getting divorced after 24yrs and I am afraid for her life already. . . with men like Hugger walking around the place, Heaven help us all.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Leilah(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2008
baby jinx you are so funny! best I have heard in a long time. You have the skill sand knowledge to release women from modern slavery.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Leilah(f): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2008
babyjinx, my nigeiran sister in law actually behaves in this way, She follows all of these guidelines she worships her nigerian hubby and all he does is cheat on her. She does even more than this, she lets him do anything on earth that he likes and even go to holiday resorts without her. She fell out with me a long time agao when I told her to exercise her rights here in Europe, she told him!!!!
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2008
Leilah:

baby jinx you are so funny! best I have heard in a long time. You have the skill sand knowledge to release women from modern slavery.

Bite ya tongue woman! I am a Good Naija wife, created on to do her husband's bidding.

I know not of this modern slavery thingy of which thou speaketh of.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2008
Now this topic's becoming sadistic.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
Leilah:

babyjinx, my nigeiran sister in law actually behaves in this way, She follows all of these guidelines she worships her nigerian hubby and all he does is cheat on her. She does even more than this, she lets him do anything on earth that he likes and even go to holiday resorts without her. She fell out with me a long time agao when I told her to exercise her rights here in Europe, she told him!!!!

Oh no. . . you mean there is a[i] gooder[/i] Naija wife than me out there? Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

I can't let this happen, the position belongs to me and me alone! What to do? What to do? Oh I know, I am going to go to one of 'em colleges and go find my husband a nubile thang. so he can sleep with her on my bed. . .and I'll be in the kitchen preparing him energy food. . . ya know to keep his strength going. Ohhh, I hope this puts me back in the lead.

Naija sisters in marriage won't you keep your for me? Please?

Do you think I should buy them new bedsheets? Oh why am I even asking. . . of course! What kinda hostess would I be? Duh!
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2008
stillwater:

Now this topic's becoming sadistic.

Lmao! How so?
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ stillwater

What ya mean? do you perceive pain. Perharps our men are unsatisfied. Ohhhhhh! Hear the lightenens. Watch the thunder as it strikes down the mighty tree. This is it. The gods are mad at us. They want more and they deserve more.

I, a humble servant of my gods offer myself and the rest of my fellow Naija women as a sacrifice unto thee. May this plagues your fury against the sinners that we are.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
I think this thread/topic is funny because. . . well because at the end of the day we can chuck it all up to a joke, to sarcasm or to someone who has a twisted sense of self.

Now the one below is the SADISTIC one because it is real but not just that, there’s actually someone making excuses for this killer.

Driven By His Wife To Murderous Intents- Satan Took Hold Of Him
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ michelin89

And before anyone raises alarm. . . that's patting on the head ooh! Just like my husband pats me on the head when I do something good. grin
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Gamine(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2008
Abeg

Where do you get these smileys eh!!
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2008
Welcome. . . .
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Gamine(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2008
Nagode! grin
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Hugger: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
michelin89:

Why don't you move to the celebrity section instead? I mean preference is what it takes to comment. But here we don't care about what you like or what you don't like. We talk about the just and the unjust, so you can't be part of us.

You are obviously not intelligent enough and you'll read any meaning you like into anything. Anyway, whoever said I wanted to be part of a spiteful and hateful bunch of retarded women and their pathetic followers?
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hugger:

You are obviously not intelligent enough and you'll read any meaning you like into anything. Anyway, whoever said I wanted to be part of a spiteful and hateful bunch of retarded women and their pathetic followers?

What hugger? Hurt by the truth? I don't need to exchange words with you and as what you are is written all over you, starting from those two pathetic threads of yours. Oh cry! Cry baby! We are the women and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Hugger: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2008
of course you are the women.

Wait till you start realising that there are some things that real women do and some things real women dont do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Feel Betrayed By My Wife. : What Do I Do? / Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us / Is It Proper To Make My Wife Next Of Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.