Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands (4783 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by babygirlfl: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yes there are many bad husbands. We talk about how horrible some husbands are that we sometimes forget to celebrate the good husbands. So today, I just thought it would be nice to celebrate our dear husbands. the good husband, the understanding husband and the caring husband.

To my husband,

Like a breadth of fresh air, you came into my life. You gave me strength and showed me love. Faithfulness flows in your vein and gratefulness is what I feel for you. You are so precious to me. You are my husband, my companion , my best friend and the best husband in this world. I love you so much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by lirusehn(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
we need not be told her home is peaceful.

God bless ur Family. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bellong: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
May the enemy not sow tares in your home.

Regards to your husband.

7 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nice onr

@OP:

Thank you God for giving me a non-Nigerian husband grin tongue

The 1st Cor 13: 4-8 type

Taught me what love really means.

Everything you open your mouth to say you love me, I know it's true

I love you so much
babygirlfl: Yes there are many bad husbands. We talk about how horrible some husbands are that we sometimes forget to celebrate the good husbands. So today, I just thought it would be nice to celebrate our dear husbands. the good husband, the understanding husband and the caring husband.

To my husband,

Like a breadth of fresh air, you came into my life. You gave me strength and showed me with love. Faithfulness flows in your vein and gratefulness is what I feel for you. You are so precious to me. You are my husband, my companion , my best friend and the best husband in this world. I love you so much

5 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
You're courting trouble cheesy grin
So Nigerian guys can't love heh?

bukatyne: Nice onr

@OP:

I love you so much

2 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
cococandy: You're courting trouble cheesy grin
So Nigerian guys can't love heh?

Nor mind me cheesy

He is a full blooded Naija guy but different.

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by babygirlfl: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2014

@OP:

I love you so much

That's so touching. It is sweet to believe it when your husband says I love you.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
babygirlfl:

That's so touching. It is sweet to believe it when your husband says I love you.

Thanks dearie cheesy

He always prays that God give him ways to love me more.

I know I am so blest cheesy
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by egopersonified(f): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dear mregopersonified,

Thank you for making me realise there's more to life than living for me, myself and I.

Yours in love,

Egopersonified.

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by babygirlfl: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
egopersonified: Dear mregopersonified,

Thank you for making me realise there's more to life than living for me, myself and I.

Yours in love,

Egopersonified.

lovely
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Godmystrength: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
typing.........

2 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dear Mr. Alutacontinua, thank you for being you. kiss
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by beeevan: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
" No one like you ",i love you always and forever. Thank you Sugar kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bellong: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
alutacontinua: Dear Mr. Alutacontinua, thank you for being you. kiss

shocked shocked shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by bellong: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

He is on the way............ What is your specs? cool cool cool
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2014

@OP:

I love you so much

I follow you dey thank o. Infact , na church I go dey go every day.
Chineke thanks sir for giving me my heart. Chai. I for dey kitchen now dey pound pounded yam grin

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by timbros(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
angry Chai, why is Wifey not a Nairalander nah?

I for dey read sweet sweet words right now grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Errmm

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by shaybebaby(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mr Shaybebaby, being with you has made me a better person, how can I not? You bring out the best in me. You make believe that there is goodness in mankind.
You give me hope for the future because I see you in our son. You are the man I hope to see him become.
You are my strength, my passion, my friend, the one who just thinking of makes me giggle. I love the little insults, I love the way you tease, I love your acceptance of me, warts and all, I love the fact that you still think I'm beautiful when my weaves get old and tatty.
I know that I and baby boy shaybebaby are foremost in your thought, for this reason I have no cares except to care for you, to love you as you love me.

8 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by shaybebaby(f): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unfortunately, because of you mr shaybebaby, I cannot suffer the idiocy some men spout on here. As long as there are men like you about, there is no excuse for some of the ?!@& on here. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by beeevan: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

I follow you dey thank o. Infact , na church I go dey go every day.
Chineke thanks sir for giving me my heart. Chai. I for dey kitchen now dey pound pounded yam grin

They fit don baba you gorimakpa for insubordination or force you to kneel down dey serve food cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
smiley smiley lol
shaybebaby: Unfortunately, because of you mr shaybebaby, I cannot suffer the idiocy some men spout on here. As long as there are men like you about, there is no excuse for some of the ?!@& on here. angry
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by shaybebaby(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
cococandy: smiley smiley lol
grin
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Kanwulia: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Present!

To the one who makes my body TO ELELE!!! cool
The boyfriend is even BETTER THAN THE HUSBAND! grin

I found my SOUL MATE AFTER MARRIAGE. . . .Ouch! grin

I am KEEPING BOTH!!!! cool

. . . .If ya body na waya. . . I go be ya SUPPLIER. . . .

Just "ELE" for me. . .

E kwete go?
E wota go? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al56XgcZe_U

I LOVE EMMA NYRA!!!!!ORIGINAL ASABA CHIKAAAAA!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Kanwulia: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2014
babygirlfl: Yes there are many bad husbands. We talk about how horrible some husbands are that we sometimes forget to celebrate the good husbands. So today, I just thought it would be nice to celebrate our dear husbands. the good husband, the understanding husband and the caring husband.

To my husband,

Like a breadth of fresh air, you came into my life. You gave me strength and showed me love. Faithfulness flows in your vein and gratefulness is what I feel for you. You are so precious to me. You are my husband, my companion , my best friend and the best husband in this world. I love you so much

May your 'story' never change!
Amen!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Godmystrength: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Godmystrength: typing.........
This thread got me reflecting big time. I thought about my hubby and all the good things about him. I kept typing and typing away. When i looked at what i had typed and still having more to type, i had to delete the longggggggggggggggggggg epistle and come to the conclusion that my husband is the best. Even with all our issues, he is still the best unless i want to be deceitful.

No one could have been able to cope with me better than you are doing. No one would have been able to tolerate all my excesses and many other things

Though we have pending issues but i am very sorry for complaining. To those that were there to give one or two advices, thanks to you all. Our issues still remains but in all these, i promise to no longer complain and work harder to make things better.

I still thank you for making me your choice and i have no regret choosing you. kiss kiss kiss

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU and I LOVE YOU. You are a GOOD man and i know you will be better with time......

Plus you are not like some men on NL yet you are not a butt licking nigga or a pvssy.. tongue because if you were anything close to that, i might have disappeared out of your life longgggggggggggg time ago.

7 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Lumpyy(f): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2014
To the LoveOfMyLife......uv made me d envy of all from day1,iv walked tall with constant smile on my face sinz forever,d love we share has bin a source of joy to friends and family,what else can i ask God for?our beautiful Daughter is d cynosure of all eyes.....!may d lamp of our love never dim,may we live our ripe full age in more blessings and happiness,God bless u for taking d BEST care of me,u are indeed d BEST HUBBY and Dadaa......#iluhupappi# grin grin wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by babygirlfl: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

May you 'story' never change!
Amen!!!! grin

Amen and thank you.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by babygirlfl: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Godmystrength: This thread got me reflecting big time. I thought about my hubby and all the good things about him. I kept typing and typing away. When i looked at what i had typed and still having more to type, i had to delete the longggggggggggggggggggg epistle and come to the conclusion that my husband is the best. Even with all our issues, he is still the best unless i want to be deceitful.

No one could have been able to cope with me better than you are doing. No one would have been able to tolerate all my excesses and many other things

Though we have pending issues but i am very sorry for complaining. To those that were there to give one or two advices, thanks to you all. Our issues still remains but in all these, i promise to no longer complain and work harder to make things better.

I still thank you for making me your choice and i have no regret choosing you. kiss kiss kiss

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU and I LOVE YOU. You are a GOOD man and i know you will be better with time......

Plus you are not like some men on NL yet you are not a butt licking nigga or a pvssy.. tongue because if you were anything close to that, i might have disappeared out of your life longgggggggggggg time ago.

Thanks for sharing and may God bless him. Honestly that's why this thread was needed. To make us appreciate and celebrate the good husbands. Maybe it will make the bad husbands think twice. As for some men in NL, I somehow think they just say what they would not do in real life but that might just be the way I see it.
Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Godmystrength: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2014
babygirlfl:

Thanks for sharing and may God bless him. Honestly that's why this thread was needed. To make us appreciate and celebrate the good husbands. Maybe it will make the bad husbands think twice. As for some men in NL, I somehow think they just say what they would not do in real life but that might just be the way I see it.
Me too because most times, i just wonder what actually goes on in their minds..

3 Likes

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Now dont you just love nl-this thread especially where ladies not only have equal right but also have their husbands answer their names eg Mr babygirlfl, Mr shaybebaby, Mr naijababe, Mr lydndaroyce, Mr lorreta u, Mr phema, Mr aisha2, Mr qdamcel, Mr Nkechi, Mr Patience Jonathan..... Oya ladies the floor is open, come and make your hubby answer your name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Escaped With His 3 Kids / Why Do African Men Act Like They Are Doing Women A Favour…? / In Marriage, You Must Be Blind And A Mumu To A Lot Of Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.