Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways (858 Views)

The Clergy Project: Godless Pastors / God Speaks In Mysterious Ways To Tb Joshua / The Mysterious Ways Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by DavidDylan(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
The last days are here . . .

Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by huxley(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2008
About time too. We are sick and tired of the religiosos ramming religions on bill boards, in hotel rooms, in school, in courthouses, etc. It is about time we get a hearing too.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by tpia: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2008
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by Gamine(f): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
lol.

Theres probably no God

Thank GOD! they know
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by DavidDylan(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
huxley:

About time too. We are sick and tired of the religiosos ramming religions on bill boards, in hotel rooms, in school, in courthouses, etc. It is about time we get a hearing too.

Its ok, no one is complaining . . . we're just amused that the bible is being fulfilled before our very eyes.  grin Ride on those buses Huxley . . . i'm sure u'd love their comfy seats.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by MCUsman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
Infidels
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by DavidDylan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2008
MC Usman:

Infidels

Allow them to drive their buses without insulting them. Are they driving it in Mecca? You'd long have killed the driver.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
If there is no God then that implies that there are no athiests, since there are athiests as confirmed by the advert on that bus then there is God whose name is I AM THAT I AM. The closest meaning to that in the English language is the word ALWAYS. He was, He is and He is to come. The same yesterday, today and forever. God does not only exist He is existence and further more He is Pre-existence, He is Eternal and Infinite.

If the athiests insists that He does not exist then logically we can conclude that they (athiests) do not exist. QED.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by huxley(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
tpia:

I wish you could go and preach your anti religion message to these people:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Africa-Young-Albino-Girl-Killed-And-Mutilated-To-Give-Body-Parts-To-Witch-Doctors-In-Tanzania/Article/200810315125431?f=rss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-186063.0.html

unless of course you're a devotee of said religion?

I bet you don't know that when religion cleric held sway in Europe, they were busy killing "witches", pursuing inquisitions, organising witchhunts.  They killed people like Servetus, Bruno, etc.   Man, ignorance is the domain of people like you.  Go bury you head in the sand.

People who believe in witchcraft, the religious, and the persecutors all belong to the same domain of irrationalism.  Where scientific rationalism prevails witchcraft (and belief thereof) religions and irrationalism beat a retreat.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by tpia: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2008
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
@tpia
It's really sad how can people be so cruel, she was someones child like you said, what I cannot condone is anyone doing that to anybody in the name of any GOD
It is one of the most painful and brutal ways to die, someone takes a knife and slits your throat blood gushes in and you begin to choke in your own blood, this gross, gruesome, inhumane, and very very very very very very wicked.

But wait oh, what was driving this people, the quest for material wealth, that some God somewhere needed this girl's blood to be spilled for them to be rich, what do you think IS MAN NOT WICKED?
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by DavidDylan(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2008
huxley:

I bet you don't know that when religion cleric held sway in Europe, they were busy killing "witches", pursuing inquisitions, organising witchhunts. They killed people like Servetus, Bruno, etc. Man, ignorance is the domain of people like you. Go bury you head in the sand.

People who believe in witchcraft, the religious, and the persecutors all belong to the same domain of irrationalism. Where scientific rationalism prevails witchcraft (and belief thereof) religions and irrationalism beat a retreat.

Burying heads in the sand is an euphemism for hypocrisy which is what defines you as an individual. You are only too willing to crow about "christian" killings that happened centuries ago but see nothing wrong with the same practice by other "religions" EVEN TODAY?

It boils down to the same thing i have talked about for so long . . . when fools like you keep crying about "God" - christianity is what you really are against. Folks like you could care less if muslims or hindus killed their neighbour. Its only when it comes to the bible that we hear you.

Chrisbenogor:

@tpia
It's really sad how can people be so cruel, she was someones child like you said, what I cannot condone is anyone doing that to anybody in the name of any GOD
It is one of the most painful and brutal ways to die, someone takes a knife and slits your throat blood gushes in and you begin to choke in your own blood, this gross, gruesome, inhumane, and very very very very very very wicked.

But wait oh, what was driving this people, the quest for material wealth, that some God somewhere needed this girl's blood to be spilled for them to be rich, what do you think IS MAN NOT WICKED?

Go open a thread about that "god". I'm glad you also hate him just as much as you hate the God of the bible.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2008
David you know by now me I give no excuses at all, make we no derail this thread but Moses, Joshua and their goons did worse that this, it should not turn the stomach of any christian.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by pilgrim1(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Chris,

Chrisbenogor:

David you know by now me I give no excuses at all, make we no derail this thread but Moses, Joshua and their goons did worse that this, it should not turn the stomach of any christian.

I sometimes wonder at the way you guys reason. Make "we no derail this thread but. . " Lol, somehow along the line, there must be some churning somewhere that makes people uncomfotable to look at atheistic murders, no?

Okay, make we no derail the thread - and no "but" about it. wink
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
I sometimes wonder at the way you guys reason. Make "we no derail this thread but. . " Lol, somehow along the line, there must be some churning somewhere that makes people uncomfotable to look at atheistic murders, no?

Okay, make we no derail the thread - and no "but" about it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO
ROTFLMAO pilgrim you no well grin grin grin grin
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by DavidDylan(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
Chris see as you use rope tie your own neck like christmas fowl. grin
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by DavidDylan(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
Chris abeg laughter wan kill me here . . . make i borrow some of your Warri one-liners. cheesy
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
@david
Nothing do you fire down grin grin
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by huxley(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2008
I would rail against all form of irrationalism, not just Christainity. But Christianity is one of the most pervasive and the most insiduous. I have more experience with Christianity, having been one and living amongst them. I know little about the details of other religions so when it come to these other religions, I am less specific. Notwithstanding, I have made some critical post on the Muslim section. Unfortunately, their moderator are a more ruthless at stifling critical posts.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by DavidDylan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
I would rail against all form of irrationalism, not just Christainity. But Christianity is one of the most pervasive and the most insiduous. I have more experience with Christianity, having been one and living amongst them. I know little about the details of other religions so when it come to these other religions, I am less specific. Notwithstanding, I have made some critical post on the Muslim section. Unfortunately, their moderator are a more ruthless at stifling critical posts.

and yet christianity is the most insiduous? grin
You lack mental balance bro.
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by tpia: 12:54am On Oct 22, 2008
Re: The Godless Also Work In Mysterious Ways by bawomolo(m): 2:14am On Oct 22, 2008
ha ha nice picture, i gotta save it.

(1) (Reply)

Wtf! Did The Catholic Church Really Say That : :o :o :o / God Will Never Advance You Bayound Your Last Act Of Disobedience / No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.