Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? (3182 Views)

Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Is It Wrong To See Sibling Of Opposite Sex UnCloth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by holyboss: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ladies n gentlemen.........how do you feel being naked before doctor of opposite sex? wink
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
holyboss: Ladies n gentlemen.........how do you feel being naked before doctor of opposite sex? wink
Na today....e don tey!
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by holyboss: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
thorpido: Na today....e don tey!
smiley
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
There was a time that I went to the hospital when I was having muscle and chest pain then went to the consulting room to see the doctor,immediately I saw this doctor everything about me froze,this doctor was just so beautiful that mere seeing her alone made the pains to go,I later did tell her that I had muscle and chest pain but miraculously the pains are no longer there at the sight of her,till today the only woman that I have seen more beautiful than her is merieam16,my nairaland crush,but sha two days later the pains came back and even worse,@ d end I prefer male doctors cus of tat event then

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
holyboss: Ladies n gentlemen.........how do you feel being naked before doctor of opposite sex? wink
I feel like f ucking her madly!
Last Bullet
You know that's a joke

2 Likes

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Normal !! She will be doing her job and I will be a cooperatin patient .... Tis being professional !!

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by EfemenaXY: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
edozie04: There was a time that I went to the hospital when I was having muscle and chest pain then went to the consulting room to see the doctor,immediately I saw this doctor everything about me froze,this doctor was just so beautiful that mere seeing her alone made the pains to go,I later did tell her that I had muscle and chest pain but miraculously the pains are no longer there at the sight of her,till today the only woman that I have seen more beautiful than her is merieam16,my nairaland crush,but sha two days later the pains came back and even worse,@ d end I prefer male doctors cus of tat event then

Lol! You were in "shock". grin grin

It doesn't bother me.

All the doctors I've ever come across have been professional. As long as my reason for going there in the first place gets sorted out / resolved, then what's the problem? Besides, if I'm to be examined by a male doctor for an intrusive procedure, say for a cervical smear test, there's always a female nurse on hand - protocol.

Thankfully, cervical smears don't have to be carried out soley by doctors anymore. Nurses (and midwives?) can do that now.

Or, when in labour for example: whose got the time to worry about being conservatively prude? All I care about at that point in time is for them to get the baby out, and ensure he/she is healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
REMAIN WITH UR SICKNESS NAAAAA...
WAIT TILL UR PARTNER SHOWS UP....
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
I have never gone to a doctor before..

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by emeraldoe(f): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wen i had a Ceaserean section, a male doctor inserted the urinary catheter. Twas professional, no qualms abt dat

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by emeraldoe(f): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
U werent avin pains,it was pseudo pains
edozie04: There was a time that I went to the hospital when I was having muscle and chest pain then went to the consulting room to see the doctor,immediately I saw this doctor everything about me froze,this doctor was just so beautiful that mere seeing her alone made the pains to go,I later did tell her that I had muscle and chest pain but miraculously the pains are no longer there at the sight of her,till today the only woman that I have seen more beautiful than her is merieam16,my nairaland crush,but sha two days later the pains came back and even worse,@ d end I prefer male doctors cus of tat event then
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by holyboss: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
I actually tot u were lyn abt ur crush until I checked and I see that u r d only one shez following smiley Nice catch nd abt ur xeperience wt d doc, lemme just Advice u, GROW UP tongue

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by holyboss: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
emeraldoe: Wen i had a Ceaserean section, a male doctor inserted the urinary catheter. Twas professional, no qualms abt dat
hey what is Ceaserean section? Catheter?

can u break it down undecided Not every body here is use to dos huge medical ish tonguegrin
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by emeraldoe(f): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
holyboss: hey what is Ceaserean section? Catheter?

can u break it down undecided Not every body here is use to dos huge medical ish tonguegrin
ceaserean section- delivery tru an incision made on d abdominal wall . Catheter- a tube inserted into d vagina to assist urination. I explained it to u cos i tink u dont knw wot google is. *ready for blows*

2 Likes

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by eagleeye2: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
holyboss: hey what is Ceaserean section? Catheter?

how young are you?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lol. I remember during my undergrad days, there was this day i was down with fever, so i had to go to the school's clinic, on getting to the consulting room,i almost 'wowed' at the sight of the amazingly pretty doc that was to attend to me. Mehn! I felt better immediately. Fortunately/unfortunately, my sickness didn't require any physical touch, so she only asked some questions and acted on the answers i gave her. I left the clinic that day with the worst blue balls of my life.8-)
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by holyboss: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
eagleeye2:
how young are you?
undecided As young as u r tongue
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by holyboss: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
emeraldoe: ceaserean section- delivery tru an incision made on d abdominal wall . Catheter- a tube inserted into d vagina to assist urination. I explained it to u cos i tink u dont knw wot google is. *ready for blows*
u misd it tongue I don't do d blow tin.....lemme show u what I do *Gunnn Loading* undecided
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by KanwuliaJara: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Absolutely no emotions! kiss
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
emeraldoe: U werent avin pains,it was pseudo pains
Probably,but still it came back two days after and even worse
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
holyboss: I actually tot u were lyn abt ur crush until I checked and I see that u r d only one shez following smiley Nice catch nd abt ur xeperience wt d doc, lemme just Advice u, GROW UP tongue
Lolz,she is nt my catch oo,I just have a crush chikena

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by merieam16(f): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2014
grin hw u doin swts
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2014
merieam16: grin hw u doin swts
U no dy go church?Anyway will chat lata on bbm
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by lepasharon(f): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2014
I don't like it. I think it should be the same sex

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2014
I love it grin
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 19, 2014
It feels weird!. I remember when i had stomach pains that won't just stop, even after taking drugs. so i went to the hospital and my doctor was a man cheesy. when we were alone, and he asked me to pull my tee top, so he could feel where the pains are coming from, i was like ok! let's get over with this, and then i laid on the bed and pulled it up right above my bust and i felt a warm hand rubbing my tummy, it felt so weird grin, i didn't say anything, but to not look stupid, i had to close my eyes lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by tpia1: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2014
honeric01: I have never gone to a doctor before..

lucky you.

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by tpia1: 4:16am On Aug 19, 2014

nurse nko?

abi na only doctor dey see uncladness?

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2014
mayapop: It feels weird!. I remember when i had stomach pains that won't just stop, even after taking drugs. so i went to the hospital and my doctor was a man cheesy. when we were alone, and he asked me to pull my tee top, so he could feel where the pains are coming from, i was like ok! let's get over with this, and then i laid on the bed and pulled it up right above my bust and i felt a warm hand rubbing my tummy, it felt so weird grin, i didn't say anything, but to not look stupid, i had to close my eyes lipsrsealed
You were imagining things.He wasn't rubbing your tummy,he was palpating your tummy.It's called examination.

2 Likes

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2014
lepasharon: I don't like it. I think it should be the same sex
There are not enough female gynaes available for the female population.
It's no big deal as long as the doctor acts professional.

1 Like

Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by tpia1: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2014
thorpido: You were imagining things.He wasn't rubbing your tummy,he was palpitating your tummy.It's called examination.

All women like to feel special when seeing a doctor.

I guess men also feel the same way with female doctors?
Re: Being Examined By Doctor Of Opposite Sex? by thorpido(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2014
tpia1:

All women like to feel special when seeing a doctor.

I guess men also feel the same way with female doctors?
That's true.I'm conscious of that when I have female patients.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look What He Found Under His Bed (pic)! / Please Help! My Neighbour Is Threatening Me With Rape / I Am So Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.