Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Have You Forgiven Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Forgiven Nigeria? (453 Views)

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others / Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Forgiven Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mine was last year (2013) when the joint admissions and matriculation board (jamb) gave me 163 in my utme thereby denying me the chance of getting admitted into the university i felt so bad though i became successful this year but am still pained and am yet to forgive jamb/nigeria............... What bad experience/occurance have you had as a nigerian that still pains you,that you are yet to forgive nigeria?
Re: Have You Forgiven Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
I've nt forgiven Nigeria for producing the Op and his types.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Forgiven Nigeria? by reedonne: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Mine was last year (2013) when the joint admissions and matriculation board (jamb) gave me 163 in my utme thereby denying me the chance of getting admitted into the university i felt so bad though i became successful this year but am still pained and am yet to forgive jamb/nigeria............... What bad experience/occurance have you had as a nigerian that still pains you,that you are yet to forgive nigeria?
Did Nigeria made you failed jamb?.
Re: Have You Forgiven Nigeria? by Gbade60: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nobleval: I've nt forgiven Nigeria for producing the Op and his types.
I don laff so tey I injure mysef, kai, u no gud oooo grin
Re: Have You Forgiven Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbade60: I don laff so tey I injure mysef, kai, u no gud oooo grin
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Boko Threat:federal Governement Should Conscript Youths Into Armed Forces. / Boko Haram Attacks ‘a Challenge To Sovereignty – Military On September 05, 2014 / Mimiko Is Welcome Back —ondo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.