Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight (720 Views)

Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola / Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by Ameerasexy(f): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am sending this email inside Arik Airline Flight 741 from Portharcout to Lagos departure btime 9am from portharcourt.A passenger vomited in the plane and as I'm sending this we are just taxing to the international wing of the airport for everybody in The place to be tested for Ebola.
This Ebola Thing is no longer funny at all a 45min flight is now turning to super story, and we are suspecting that the man was just drunk cos the vomit is smelling of alcohol.May God save us all''.....AMEN
Re: Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by HarrveySpecter(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wish you guys well. But sista, this is the age of "pics or idonbelivit"

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
I pray it's not ebola. Keep us posted mam.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by libertyfather(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
We don hear, you dey inside plane.....congrats
Re: Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by adonisgold: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
libertyfather: We don hear, you dey inside plane.....congrats

You just exposed your arrant stu.pidity, self imposed ignorance and overwhelming inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
#itiswell.
Re: Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ameerasexy: I am sending this email inside Arik Airline Flight 741 from Portharcout to Lagos departure btime 9am from portharcourt.A passenger vomited in the plane and as I'm sending this we are just taxing to the international wing of the airport for everybody in The place to be tested for Ebola.
This Ebola Thing is no longer funny at all a 45min flight is now turning to super story, and we are suspecting that the man was just drunk cos the vomit is smelling of alcohol.May God save us all''.....AMEN

blaady laya
Re: Ebola Scare Inside Arik Flight by libertyfather(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
adonisgold:

You just exposed your arrant stu.pidity, self imposed ignorance and overwhelming inferiority complex.

meaning?

(1) (Reply)

Iris Reading - Memory Improvement Course / Treatment For Love Making Problems... / Scientists Discovers Mechanism For Spontaneous HIV 'cure'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.