Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi (2597 Views)

Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
River State governor, Rotimi Amaechi yesterday in Sokoto said the government of President Goodluck Jonathan remained the worst in the history of Nigeria.

Amaechi who decried that the nation has bitterly experienced four good years of poverty under the present administration, also admonished Nigerians to strive to take a definite stand for good, come 2015.

Speaking shortly after inspecting the 500 Housing Units, Independent Power Project (IPP) in Kalambaina and commissioning of the distribution of 1000 tiller machines to 437,000 farmers across the state, Amaechi noted that Boko Haram is simply politics of stomach, caused by poverty and illiteracy.
http://leadership.ng/news/381209/jonathans-government-worst-amaechi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by luvinhubby(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Noisemaker !
sad

24 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
And he was part of that worst govt for two years. Can Amaechi list the achievements of CRA's govt in Rivers State to justify the over 1 trillion naira he has collected in 7 yrs?

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hahahahaha!!

Ngene nwanne m, did you watch one advert on the channel ONTV about the transformation agenda of Jonathan? It is exactly the opposite of the propaganda AIT shows on their station. I couldn't pick the name of the group that sponsored the advert unlike the other one which was sponsored by TAN.

Meeeehn! You need to watch it o! Dem finish Jonathan for the advert! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
^^^Men of the "Occupy" Social Media doing their latest brief!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Trut(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
supporter of APC noise maker and Aboki driver.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Hahahahaha!!

Ngene nwanne m, did you watch one advert on the channel ONTV about the transformation agenda of Jonathan? It is exactly the opposite of the propaganda AIT shows on their station. I couldn't pick the name of the group that sponsored the advert unlike the other one which was sponsored by TAN.

Meeeehn! You need to watch it o! Dem finish Jonathan for the advert! cheesy cheesy

Tell me something! I was planning to put something similar and take to APC National Office Free of Charge grin grin grin which one is ONTA again?? cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by ahaika23: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
This one who has already bin rejected by his people. Keep fooling around.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
APContherun: And he was part of that worst govt for two years. Can Amaechi list the achievements of CRA's govt in Rivers State to justify the over 1 trillion naira he has collected in 7 yrs?

Some of them were what he was inspecting when he killed oga jona with those hurting but truthful assessment of his tenure tongue

Speaking shortly after inspecting the 500 Housing Units, Independent Power Project (IPP) in Kalambaina and commissioning of the distribution of 1000 tiller machines to 437,000 farmers across the state,
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
1,000 tiller machine for 437,000 farmers? Shame no dey catch these people.

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Nevahateme(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
#UNM
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Tell me something! I was planning to put something similar and take to APC National Office Free of Charge grin grin grin which one is ONTA again?? cheesy
nne eh,I swear dem finish GEJ for that advert o! I don't know if other tv stations are showing it too. I just tuned to ONTV(its majorly a music channel anyway) and gbam! I saw the advert. I thought it was another version of the one AIT shows not until at the end of the advert where GEJ was compared to other leaders, nne eh,dem finish Jonathan o!
Lemme give you a break down of what was said of Jonathan:

He has divided Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines
Christians are now afraid of muslims and vice versa
He said stealing is not corruption

Etc....

You need to watch it o! I hope Jonathan and his media team don't stop the advert from running sha. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
ahaika23: This one who has already bin rejected by his people. Keep fooling around.

Keep fooling yourself! The nigga is the Grandmaster Of Rivers Politics grin if you are in doubt ask, ebola jonathan, sheppo and Ewuwike cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
luvinhubby: Noisemaker !
sad

Alariwo of Rivers mother, Yoruba father. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: nne eh,I swear dem finish GEJ for that advert o! I don't know if other tv stations are showing it too. I just tuned to ONTV(its majorly a music channel anyway) and gbam! I saw the advert. I thought it was another version of the one AIT shows not until at the end of the advert where GEJ was compared to other leaders, nne eh,dem finish Jonathan o!

Etc....

You need to watch it o! I hope Jonathan and his media team don't stop the advert from running sha. cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin angry Dem no fit stop anything! I have always told people, no other president has ever provided enough campaign tools like Jonathan! Wait till Proper campaign starts! Their voice would be drowned!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: nne eh,I swear dem finish GEJ for that advert o! I don't know if other tv stations are showing it too. I just tuned to ONTV(its majorly a music channel anyway) and gbam! I saw the advert. I thought it was another version of the one AIT shows not until at the end of the advert where GEJ was compared to other leaders, nne eh,dem finish Jonathan o!

Etc....

Yes, GEJ divided Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines. GEJ was president in 2002 when Buhari made the statement below:
21 January 2002

Nigeria: 2003: Buhari Urges Muslims to Vote Upholders Islam

By Isah Ibrahim Maru
Gusau — As the year 2003 elections draw closer, former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has called on Muslims across the country to vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200201210250.html?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3DBuhari%2Bmuslims%2Bshould%2Bvote%2Bfor%2Bmuslims&mstac=0
GEJ was president in 2009/2010 when a northern cabal resisted the constitutionally mandated transfer of power from a sick/dead president to the vice president because of ethnic sentiments.

GEJ was president in 2004 when OBJ declared state of emergency in Plateau State because of protracted ethnoreligious crisis.

GEJ was president during the various ethnoreligious crisis in the north in the last 5 decades.

GEJ was also responsible for the Nigerian civil war and the pogrom that preceded the civil war.

GEJ should be held responsible for the statement below:
At the peak of the distrust between Nigeria’s founding fathers, the late Northern leader, Sir Ahmadu Bello was quoted as saying that his priority in filling job vacancies in the north would be “first a northerner, then an expatriate and then a southerner and that on contract.”

You guys in APC keep fooling around

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

cheesy grin angry Dem no fit stop anything! I have always told people, no other president has ever provided enough campaign tools like Jonathan! Wait till Proper campaign starts! Their voice would be drowned!!!
I hope they won't stop the advert sha. Its just so deep and touching.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by willyzmart(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jona 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Enkaynwa(f): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Yes, GEJ divided Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines. GEJ was president in 2003 when Buhari made the statement below:

thank you my brother.
I keep hearing the line 'GEJ divided nigeria alomg religious lines' and i keep asking them to show me just one area he did that and none of them has been able to come up with an answer to that.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Itoroetti(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: 1,000 tiller machine for 437,000 farmers? Shame no dey catch these people.

amaechi's end will be worst than that of ibori.just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Itoroetti(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep fooling yourself! The nigga is the Grandmaster Of Rivers Politics grin if you are in doubt ask, ebola jonathan, sheppo and Ewuwike cheesy
is d any fool worst than u?
initially u claimed to be a female,u were exposed.later u claimed to be an igbo by ethnicity but sane igbos were able to exposed u.
now u are bringing in religious affairs into it.
who really has divided nigerian alongside religious path?
is Jonathan who built hundreds of almajiri school in d north a religious fanatic like ur buhari who asked the muslims to vote for the muslims?
is jonathan who has built about 4new federal varsities in d north worst dan buhari who built none for his people?
is jonathan who has built modern estate in fct for d mainly muslim populace now a fanatic?
did jonathan stopped sponsoring muslims pilgrimage to saudi arabia?
why are u people full of hate ?
hate kills faster than hypertension

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Itoroetti:

amaechi's end will be worst than that of ibori.just watch and see.

Whether you like it or not, jonathan has been rejected all over the country! 2015 will open your eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Trut(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: 1,000 tiller machine for 437,000 farmers? Shame no dey catch these people.

SMH...
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Itoroetti:
is d any fool worst than u?
initially u claimed to be a female,u were exposed.later u claimed to be an igbo by ethnicity but sane igbos were able to exposed u.
now u are bringing in religious affairs into it.
who really has divided nigerian alongside religious path?

You a clown who has sold his soul for TAN's plate of pepper soup! I don't engage hired touts in a debate cos you are just as worthless as the 10Mb you are equipped with. By TAN! Nyem efe onye ara!
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by ahaika23: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
One Ngene whatever is quoting me and spewing what her elementary egg brain has no comprehension about. I refuse to respond to you. If I c ur type na slap straight!
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Trut(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
ahaika23: One Ngene whatever is quoting me and spewing what her elementary egg brain has no comprehension about. I refuse to respond to you. If I c ur type na slap straight!

Ngwere Ukwuenu is a MALE, not FEMALE.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by lordmerlin: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chai dis my father u ppl are abusing dere is "god's" and "goddess" o
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by atlwireles: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Yes, GEJ divided Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines. GEJ was president in 2002 when Buhari made the statement below:

GEJ was president in 2009/2010 when a northern cabal resisted the constitutionally mandated transfer of power from a sick/dead president to the vice president because of ethnic sentiments.

GEJ was president in 2004 when OBJ declared state of emergency in Plateau State because of protracted ethnoreligious crisis.

GEJ was president during the various ethnoreligious crisis in the north in the last 5 decades.

GEJ was also responsible for the Nigerian civil war and the pogrom that preceded the civil war.

GEJ should be held responsible for the statement below:

You are simply too much, direct hit at the heart of the demonic congregation, they call APC.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
chelsea match on ma mind.
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by shizzle11(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
ahaika23: One Ngene whatever is quoting me and spewing what her elementary egg brain has no comprehension about. I refuse to respond to you. If I c ur type na slap straight!
don't be fooled. the iddiott is a male

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by amakufrancis(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
these guy again embarassed
Re: Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi by Itoroetti(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You a clown who has sold his soul for TAN's plate of pepper soup! I don't engage hired touts in a debate cos you are just as worthless as the 10Mb you are equipped with. By TAN! Nyem efe onye ara!

ishie azu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Opens Up- Nigeria Economy In Grave Danger / Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? / Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.