Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? (2594 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Army Recall Of Dismissed Solders: Buhari And APC Setting Dangerous Precedent / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2015
apc thugs set ITV on fire yesterday and today it was AIT. is this the way they want to start the change?why are they so desperate to get into power at all cost? why can't they stop the violence and killings which buhari their master started? why are apc supporters so wicked and evil minded? why are they so intolerant and cruel? may God save Nigeria from them.
those behind this wicked acts must go to jail when Jonathan is re-elected.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by kestolove95(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Op pass d weed b4 u mad entr street

14 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Pataki: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
OP, your idiotic spin story has become very stale.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pataki:
OP, your idiotic spin story has become very stale.
so you are happy about it. isn't it?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Op pass d weed b4 u mad entr street
do you think that i'm like apc supporters that smoke weeds? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
IsaAbubakar:
because buhari is a terrorist
exactly. they are following the example of their master buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by g4everybody(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
this is not healthy for Nigeria democracy. we are yet to get it right. polities with violet is not really the answer

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Pataki: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
so you are happy about it. isn't it?

Go and learn about the history of Daar Communications.

Even before APC ever dreamt of coming into existence, they have always been having fire incidences.

Now go and find another idiotic spin story to spew forth.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by ifekemmie(f): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmm, re u sure of dis?
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by seunfly: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
PDP has shown there lack of ideas, now it is TV station fire they want to use for campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pataki:

Go and learn about the history of Daar Communications.

Even before APC ever dreamt of coming into existence, they have always been having fire incidences.

Now go and find another idiotic spin story to spew forth.
i know all apc supporters are potential liars. please speak the truth for once. just tell me that apc set the place on fire because of the documentary they aired about tinubu and buhari and i will understand ok.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Pataki: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pigs and their lying mouth...

Just like how everything President Jonathan says is an outright LIE!

Any sad event that happens across Nigeria, these sad demons and pigs are ready to point fingers at APC.

Nigerians now know better.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by abes(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pataki:
Pigs and their lying mouth...

Just like how everything President Jonathan says is an outright LIE!

Any sad event that happens across Nigeria, these sad demons and pigs are ready to point fingers at APC.

Nigerians now know better.
stop calling names. it's making you look childish.

tell me, who set ITV and AIT on fire if not apc thugs sent by their master?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Pataki: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
i know all apc supporters are potential liars. please speak the truth for once. just tell me that apc set the place on fire because of the documentary they aired about tinubu and buhari and i will understand ok.

How old are you? Do you know of the several past fire incidences that has happened in Daar Communications studios across Lagos and Abuja? Are you bereft of comprehension or reading up history?

Was Raymond Dokpesi not accused of being one of the master mind behind October 1, 2010 bombing in Abuja? After that incident, I have become more wary of this Dokpesi dude as someone who is in love with setting aflame even his own properties just to gain public sympathy. The same Daar Communication that could not properly forge IP addresses, are well able to criminally set fire to their own property.

Nigerians are no longer fools.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by san316(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
see this unclever dude. sense is free, you dont need to hustle to get one.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Arysexy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
APC proving they can't tolerate opposing view. APC is a tyrant party, if u r not for us We burn u.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Arysexy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
[s]
Pataki:

How old are you? Do you know of the several past fire incidences that has happened in Daar Communications studios across Lagos and Abuja? Are you bereft of comprehension or reading up history?

Was Raymond Dokpesi not accused of being one of the master mind behind October 1, 2010 bombing in Abuja? After that incident, I have become more wary of this Dokpesi dude as someone who is in love with setting aflame even his own properties just to gain public sympathy. The same Daar Communication that could not properly forge IP addresses, are well able to criminally set fire to their own property.

[/s]

Hear urself if u make sense. So u will gladly put ur investment on fire just to gain public sympathy?

Apc is making u lots lose ur sense of judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pataki:

so you mean the guy also set ITV on fire? AIT aired a documentary and their station was set on fire and you are here telling me stories instead of you to condemn such wicked act carried out by those apc thugs. na wao for some people. you are even insinuating that they set their own properties on fire. please, is this what apc has turned you to?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Menace2Society(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
stop calling names. it's making you look childish.

tell me, who set ITV and AIT on fire if not apc thugs sent by their master?
Dummy grin
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Menace2Society:
Dummy grin
grin some apc supporters do not have sense at all. the way they reason is strange. really strange.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
do you think that i'm like apc supporters that smoke weeds? grin
den why u talking like sumbody dat is smoking weed
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by hopilo: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
I suspect Tinubu, the leader of the party that will no take negative press or allow freedom of speech. If he was in FG today na lockdown of AIT
Nation newspaper has been leading in negative propaganda against the president, but GEJ tolerate because everyone get the freedom of expression. If GEJ acts this way, many people in nairaland and other social network would have been dead or in jail. If this na the kind change they want to bring, then we r in trouble. This act is bad and condemnable.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Olaolufred(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=14pt]HERE IS THE REASON [/size]

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/762280622?-395:737
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by Menace2Society(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
grin some apc supporters do not have sense at all. the way they reason is strange. really strange.
This politics don turn your brain upside down!Come on lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
kestolove95:
den why u talking like sumbody dat is smoking weed
how do you know if you are not smoking? grin
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Menace2Society:
This politics don turn your brain upside down!Come on lipsrsealed
i guess it is your brain cos you are not making any sense here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by clevvermind(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
hopilo:
I suspect Tinubu, the leader of the party that will no take negative press or allow freedom of speech. If he was in FG today na lockdown of AIT
Nation newspaper has been leading in negative propaganda against the president, but GEJ tolerate because everyone get the freedom of expression. If GEJ acts this way, many people in nairaland and other social network would have been dead or in jail. If this na the kind change they want to bring, then we r in trouble. This act is bad and condemnable.

you are still suspecting? you should know that tinubu or buhari is behind this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by GeneralBosco: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
you are still suspecting? you should know that tinubu or buhari is behind this.
We all thought APC was responsible for the attack on GEJs convoy the other time but the truth was revealed that it was instead a PDP job to blackmail APC. Until you can bring to the table credible evidences to back your claims, your assertions remain baseless and pointless.
Re: Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? by fresh15: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oh no,what a wrong approach.However,no matter what they do,PDP will have a landslide victory over the APC at the polls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Voices Against Biafra / Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / See This Letter Buhari Wrote To Join The Nigerian Army At 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.