Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka (2805 Views)

Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
TAN kick-starts nationwide zonal Rallies at Awka

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
The masses are in support of GEJ till 2019!

Ekwueme Square packed out and filled to the brim!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ndi Eze and Igwe in council were not left out!

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Trut(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chinolization

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cream De La Cream of SE extraction were at the event..

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
PDP will witness another defection into its fold..

Ifeanyi Uba on my mind.. grin

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hungry Men! jonathan can only "rule" south east and some parts of South South in 2015 where incompetence is tolerated!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Itoroetti(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: TAN kick-starts nationwide zonal Rallies at Awka

bro hufa na?
did seun ban ur main moniker?
i noticed dat thread about belem's pix was shot down

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Itoroetti(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Hungry Men! jonathan can only "rule" south east and some parts of South South in 2015 where incompetence is tolerated!

who is more hungrier than u?

17 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Trut(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Hungry Men! jonathan can only "rule" south east and some parts of South South in 2015 where incompetence is tolerated!

Ngwere Ukwuenu Ntorrrrrrr... GEJ till 2019:

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nwanne I dey.. cheesy

Leave that matter. We have reconciled!

Itoroetti:
bro hufa na?
did seun ban ur main moniker?
i noticed dat thread about belem's pix was shot down

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
TribalEAST: A friend of mine just sent me this message on bbm. Below is. The picture of the most wanted armed robber in the southeast region of nigeria. His name is chinonso dike. Anyone with useful information on how to come about his arrest should pls contact the police or authorities.

I will search for the ediotu! He must be handed over!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why are you worried dude..? cheesy

You have been crying since few days ago.. cheesy

I am the one in that picture..I have since claimed to be that guy in that pix who is definitely comfortable enough to feed your entire family.. grin grin

The guy in the pix is chino..can you stop crying now..? cheesy

TribalEAST: A friend of mine just sent me this message on bbm. Below is. The picture of the most wanted armed robber in the southeast region of nigeria. His name is chinonso dike. Anyone with useful information on how to come about his arrest should pls contact the police or authorities.

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: Nwanne I dey.. cheesy

Leave that matter. We have reconciled!

Liar cheesy grin Fear Fear Man! Had you released one picture, that your ugly gay of a woman would have divorced you by now! Anu mpam!
Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Tolexander: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
If only they could rally like this for Ikemba of Nnewi, Odumegwu Ojukwu, when he was contesting for the senatorial seat and Presidential election!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Do not honor the jobless and homeless clown called aljharam with a response.. grin grin

Itoroetti:

who is more hungrier than u?

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by aresa: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
What's else is new and what's nationwide about some Jonathan funded gatherings confined to SE and the usual suspects?

Talk about people trading their hopes, interests and future generations for instant and misguided gratifications .....

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: Why are you worried dude..? cheesy

You have been crying since few days ago.. cheesy

I am the one in that picture..I have since claimed to be that guy in that pix who is definitely comfortable enough to feed your entire family.. grin grin

The guy in the pix is chino..can you stop crying now..? cheesy

I don't think you are the guy cos the guy is said to be a thief and a rapist...and sometimes dabbles into ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am the guy abeg.. cheesy

TribalEAST: I don't think you are the guy cos the guy is said to be a thief and a rapist...and sometimes dabbles into ritual killings.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by eaglechild: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014

Don't you guys sometimes get tired.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tolexander: If only they could rally like this for Ikemba of Nnewi, Odumegwu Ojukwu, when he was contesting for the senatorial seat and Presidency of Nigeria!
don't mind the politically inconsequential people. They always abandon their own to support someone else like they abandoned OJUkWU to vote OBJ. Now ohaneze has given an orrder to all igbo politicians to dump their presidential ambitions just to support a minority ijaw man. Ibos have become. Second class citizens.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
What is your business on who we support? At least we are not supporting an Islamic party and bunch of other boko haram sponsors.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: I am the guy abeg.. cheesy

you mean you are the guy with yam head in the picture? grin Since you are ibo, I can guess it's flat at the back.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
O boy do you have hearing problem. I am the one in that picture. I will be a fool not to claim the big boy.. grin grin

TribalEAST: you mean you are the guy with yam head in the picture? grin Since you are ibo, I can guess it's flat at the back.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Faun(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2014

Is this coward still having nightmares over Chino?
Looks like Hurricane Chinolization really inflicted serious destruction on the Yoloba Bigots of Nairaland grin
How many threads una don open for this guy?
Pathological losers grin

14 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: The masses are in support of GEJ till 2019!

Ekwueme Square packed out and filled to the brim!
Southeast Nigeria masses you meant.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino fever.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Faun:

Is this coward still having nightmares over Chino?
Looks like Hurricane Chinolization really inflicted serious destruction on the Yoloba Bigots of Nairaland grin
How many threads una don open for this guy?
Pathological losers grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Faun(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
aresa: What's else is new and what's nationwide about some Jonathan funded gatherings confined to SE and the usual suspects?

Talk about people trading their hopes, interests and future generations for instant and misguided gratifications .....

You mean the same way your people have traded their lives for the eternal servitude under the 72 year old cattle rearer MuhaMALU Bokohaari?

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: O boy do you have hearing problem. I am the one in that picture. I will be a fool not to accept my old agbaya self.. grin grin

fixed. Exits thread

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
The WHO is WHO in south east politics both in APGA and PDP etc were live in awka for the south east TAN RALLY for the second coming of the CinC president GEJ. Now what I ask is *WHERE IS OKOROCHA?

Can the emperor governor deliver the south East to his supporter of APC party APC. I laf in 3D.

I Challenge okorocha to host a zonal rally of APC in imo state, bring tinubu and buhara to come campaign for APC and see what imolites will do to them. Mtchewww.

GEJ till jesus comes joor

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: TAN Nationwide Zonal Rallies Kicks off in Awka by Chino72: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Can't you see that I am the one haunting you all over the place.. grin grin

You can hardly think without thinking chino.. grin grin grin grin grin

Chino fever is your sickness.. grin grin grin grin

TribalEAST: I am suffering from chino fever..crying. Exits thread

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu: I Can Die Because Of PDP (mo le ku nitori PDP) Pix Incl. / Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. / Are These The 30 Richest Entrepreneurs In Nigeria For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.