Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity (2754 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Cecilia Ibru & Sisters For Condolence (photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by peleson: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wow!!she killed it!! Just saw the you tube video! She is good like seriously! And with a good stage management skills !! The digression and how she entered 2face African Queen! And the band was great! I had to see it like 3times over. in anticipation of her upcoming album I just love the maturity of her vibes already! Reggea/high life/calypso tinz!
Folks! You can watch Gloria Ibru's performance at the just concluded 2face FORTY-FIED concert at the Eko Hotel 20th Sept 2015! #ENJOYLIFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA_oj2PcX3U

Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by peleson: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
If u r tired of this "mono-style" of what some. Of our musicians do now copying a particular style, I think something like this is refreshing
Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by Wanice: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
no mb bro
Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by Babe2sure(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
I'm looking at something else, her new look. I don't know she reduced weight this much. Talk of determination.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by ogmaskman: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Anything with a touch (torch) of 2baba is enough to make my day.

Beautiful rendition....

#2facethabest

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by peleson: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
ogmaskman:
Anything with a touch (torch) of 2baba is enough to make my day.

Beautiful rendition....

#2facethabest

Mehn the weight class is so cool! Simply Cool
Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by double0seven(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Babe2sure:
I'm looking at something else, her new look. I don't know she reduced weight this much. Talking of determination.

it seems she looks much much better when she had the weight.
Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by Babe2sure(f): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
double0seven:

it seems she looks much much better when she had the weight.

Yes o, the former look was better. I expected in-between weight, not the gross skinny look.
I wonder how her sisters too will look, because they all wanted to reduce weight.
I respect her tenacity to go through it, though.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by peleson: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Babe2sure:

Yes o, the former look was better. I expected in-between weight, not the gross skinny look.
I wonder how her sisters too will look, because they all wanted to reduce weight.
I respect her tenacity to go through it, though.
U sure about that? She looks cool really t the now
Re: Gloria Ibru @2face Fortified Has The Best Stage Maturity by Babe2sure(f): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
peleson:

U sure about that? She looks cool really t the now

Why did you change the pictures? Not saying the former look was good either, but the skinny look sagged. You know her weight loss was massive,maybe she has not stabilized, by the time she gained a little, she will be fine.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ghana President Mahama Visit Offa (kwara State) Where He Grew Up / Gov Nasir El-rufai Commissions Yoghurt /juice Factory In Zaria ..see Photos / If Dasuki Was Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.