Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14829 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok I know I am biased(I sell accessories) but this thread is open for everyone to share how to accessorise their outfits.If you have an outfit just lying there at home or you are tired off and need to revamp just post pictures here and we(again everyone here can chip in) on what we think could go to make it look nice.Sometimes you necessarily dont habe to buy an outfit but just switch the accessories you wore on them.

You could also post pictures of outfits and we can share style inspiration.It is not my thread so feel free to post away.

So welcome everyone kiss kiss

P.S am not sure if a similar thread has existed but this basically for Accessorising.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
So first off I found this chart and if you like me have ever wondered what necklaces to wear on what necklines this should help.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oya shoefreak come o your presence is needed here.Go and call all your fashionista friends

Chaircover
Cococandy
Idowuogbo
Efemanaxy
Ladygogo
Toynex
Rebella

Oya call everybody mentionable
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
This is great Dami. Thanks for the chart

I sometimes have an accessory in mind that i will wear with an outfut and its when I go to wear the outfit that I realise that the accesory is wrong embarassed and have to change either the outfit or the accesory.
its mostly my native wears I have this issue with
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
chaircover: This is great Dami. Thanks for the chart
I sometimes have an accessory in mind that i will wear with an outfut and its when I go to wear the outfit that I realise that the accesory is wrong embarassed and have to change either the outfit or the accesory.
its mostly my native wears I have this issue with

@CC native wears can be quite tricky to accessorise but these days fashion has evolved so much that one can make the native abit more contemporary. Beads often are the easy resort but then again what colours goes with what crops up.

I often have my customers send me pictures of outfits as they don't know what to wear with what and I try my best to give ideas or inspiration.Just finished doing that for one and that's what inspired this thread.

Glad you liked the chart kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fashionista Badosky in the house.... just picked up some bad boys (shoes) embarassedfrom Kurt Keiger today, I'll post pics lerra. cool
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
damiso: So first off I found this chart and if you like me have ever wondered what necklaces to wear on what necklines this should help.
Brilliant! Aunties and mamas in da house pay attention oooo..... no disrespect to the elders in the house but, I don't understand why some women overdo accessories. Some will wear the whole jewellery shop to owanbe and end up looking like MR T. Kilode? Orun o ri yi ni? grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Niceeee.

Great tips damiso . Those illustrations there are kisskiss

Munching the screen now cheesy
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Seroautos: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
NITA SHEA BUTTER FOR BABIES
Since Shea butter is all natural and so rich and moisturizing, it is ideal for baby care. It is natural, gentle and soft for every type of skin, but it is specially adapted for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies. It is perfect for after bath skin care and as a healer in case of eczema or diaper rash for babies and kids. African women have used it for millennial to protect and nourish their babies' skin. Using pure Shea butter on your baby guarantees you of a totally natural and chemical-free skin care. Given that lots of baby care products contain toxic chemicals, Shea butter is the best ally for Eco-conscious moms. so choose NITA
Shea butter for your baby any time all day.

NITA SHEA BUTTER HAIR REVITALIZATION
Shea butter is the best Shea Butter Hair revitalization cure for your hair. Dry, dull, falling, lumpy or damaged, your hair will always benefit from a Shea butter mask. Either the pure Shea butter mask or the Shea butter conditioner will give vitality, suppleness and shine back to your hair. The Shea butter cure is good anytime, but especially during summertime or in the tropics because of the stress your hair has to sustain from the sun and ocean, lake or river water. Prolong the cure after you come back from vacation.

steps: use Nita Shea butter and apply evenly on your hair. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave on for 20-30 min. Shampoo as usual and apply NITA pure Shea butter depending on the dryness and damage of your hair.

NOTE.
Nita shed butter has the following products.
1.} body cream both adult and babies.
2.} Shampoo.
3.} Hair Relaxers.
4.} Natural Hair Cream.
5.} Weavon Oil.

HOW TO GET THE PRODUCTS
I am willing to offer to you this products at a distributor price of N700 only. There are 24 pieces in a canton.

CONTACT DETAILS
please if you are interested in this product kindly do call me or mail me so we can talk more Email faithy2032@gmail.com it available for both retainers and consumers. visit www.ladieswinds.com to knw more about shea butter.

thank you
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Another tip for them bad boy suede shoes when they start looking a lil off

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
cococandy: Niceeee.

You are welcome lorretta kiss

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo: Fashionista Badosky in the house.... just picked up some bad boys (shoes) embarassedfrom Kurt Keiger today, I'll post pics lerra. cool

Fashionista toh Badt cheesy I love Kurt Keiger. Post make we see
Idowuogbo:
Brilliant! Aunties and mamas in da house pay attention oooo..... no disrespect to the elders in the house but, I don't understand why some women overdo accessories. Some will wear the whole jewellery shop to owanbe and end up looking like MR T. Kilode? Orun o ri yi ni? grin

Na true sha cheesy I have realised that a lot mostly with these aunties that live In the UK(sorry to say) cheesy wink sometimes I sell a statement necklace to some of these 'funky' aunties you know those big chunky types and they say please get me a matching earring.When I do I often get something not too big and that does not draw attention away from the necklace next thing is oti Kere ju(it's too small) .I try to explain that if you are wearing a very chunky necklace it's often better to wear a stud earring or something with a small drop not another busy dangly chandelier earring but you hear ' i like big jewellery that one is too small' grin what's my own I say ok Aunty I will get you a big one grin We have different tastes abi.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2014
damiso: Oya shoefreak come o your presence is needed here.Go and call all your fashionista friends

Chaircover
Cococandy
Idowuogbo
Efemanaxy
Ladygogo
Toynex
Rebella

Oya call everybody mentionable

**carries placard** oya make una come oooo!!!
Mzmariah
Clearwaters
Mizmycoli
Dytbabe
Lynpetra
Zeemoore
Creamish
Lanicky
Softsparkyy
Sholasholala
Dolcilicious
Bukkylicious
Miracy
Romanciella
Miztola
.....come grab these wonderful made to suit ur outfit accessories ooo...

Funkiful bangles!
Nerdily cute bracelets
Afrocentic chic earrings and brooches...

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Lemme see! Lemme see!!! I hear shoes..my ears go stand... grin

Idowuogbo: Fashionista Badosky in the house.... just picked up some bad boys (shoes) embarassedfrom Kurt Keiger today, I'll post pics lerra. cool

Btw...im not a fan of putting anything on neck. every thing I need, all d blings and vaavavoom, goes on my shoes... grin I dey
add my own if e no come with enough. Crazy earring yes, neck...hmmmm

And damiso, thanks for the chart... very on point oo.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2014
Dami look at this

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Chair cover you can use this type of bead necklaces for trads see how they combined it

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2014
shoefreak:

Softsparkyy

Funkiful bangles!
Nerdily cute bracelets

Yes shoefreak I don land. what's popping?
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2014
cococandy: Niceeee.

soyoyo this one will fit you because you have her kind of stature and complexion

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Romanciella(f): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2014
shoefreak:

Mzmariah
Clearwaters
Mizmycoli
Dytbabe
Lynpetra
Zeemoore
Creamish
Lanicky
Softsparkyy
Sholasholala
Dolcilicious
Bukkylicious
Miracy
Romanciella
Miztola

Funkiful bangles!
Nerdily cute bracelets

I don't think I fit in this category.......m always on cover embarassed

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2014
When I was, I use a lot of chokers. Lies nicely on ur shawls or scarves

Romanciella: I don't think I fit in this category.......m always on cover embarassed

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yes shoefreak I don land. what's popping?
we dey learn wat accessories goes with our outfits. And damiso get fine fine ones too for sale on her blog oo
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
shoefreak: we dey learn wat accessories goes with our outfits. And damiso get fine fine ones too for sale on her blog oo
shoe freak this shoe too is cool on any lady for any outfit

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Fine woman smiley
SAMBARRY: soyoyo this one will fit you because you have her kind of stature and complexion
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice thread!

PS: people should please try not to post too many pictures gotten from the internet. I feel posting pictures of our own fashion accessories will make the thread more interesting. grin

Shoefreak thanks for the mention. kiss

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
cococandy: Fine woman smiley
it's the beads, outfit and shoe you should look at jare cheesy

How you see am on you? smiley
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
They would fit me I'm sure.
And red makes my skin glow more.

It's like the song 'lady in red' was done for me.

I make beads too. So I have plenty in various colors and designs.

Don't even wear them always.
SAMBARRY: it's the beads, outfit and shoe you should look at jare cheesy

How you see am on you? smiley
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
sholasholala: Nice thread!

PS: people should please try not to post too many pictures gotten from the internet. I feel posting pictures of our own fashion accessories will make the thread more interesting. grin

Shoefreak thanks for the mention. kiss
I don't think it matters. The idea is that we should get ideas and illustrations that will help update our fashion and taste
meanwhile shoe freak see one shoe

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
cococandy: They would fit me I'm sure.
And red makes my skin glow more.

It's like the song 'lady in red' was done for me.

I make beads too. So I have plenty in various colors and designs.

Don't even wear them always.
why shocked
you have beads and you don't wear them always shocked

choiii how I love all designs of bead necklaces. If I were you I'll wear them alway

kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by rebella(f): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
I suck at accessorizing. I am here to take notes. Thanks for that chart dami.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
My sister.
Na classic case of physician heal thyself dey do me.
SAMBARRY: why shocked
you have beads and you don't wear them always shocked

choiii how I love all designs of bead necklaces. If I were you I'll wear them alway

kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
cococandy: My sister.
Na classic case of physician heal thyself dey do me.
chaiiiii shocked oya come and dash me one na grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
The ministry has really moved on ..Thanks Guys kiss kiss

Sambarry nice pictures...lovely styles..thanks shoefreak for the invites kiss as I said feel free to post away..

Today I was kinda not in the mood to think of what to wear to church as my son did not let us sleep so I just threw on this plain black top on a brown peplum skirt.very plain and bleh outfit cheesy but these faux pearl necklace made it look a bit more dressy..so accessories sometimes changes an outfit's look for the better..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! / Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine,