Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14827 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
cococandy: Not for sale darl.

Thanks for the encouragement
turn it into a trade na.why you wan waste your talent. You can do this alongside your job.maybe like weekend tgings then open a small shop or mall, employ sales girl to be selling it while you do the manufacturing na.its just a suggestion sha.just comming back from work and seen that I have missed a lot and it has gone far
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: True that... but then...skeptic
No dey put space for d shoefreak na...

Btw: I don't like chanel bags tho. I don't know why. Chanel anything...not even d perfume sef
channel is ok it's just that it's every where. As per your name. My bad, I'll not put space again smiley

how was your day. Mine was busy. You know how Mondays are
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: channel is ok it's just that it's every where. As per your name. My bad, I'll not put space again smiley

how was your day. Mine was busy. You know how Mondays are
Stop yorubalizing the name na... its "Chanel" not "Channel". grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
lmao grin

idea isa needed grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

This idowuogbo ehn grin grin grin grin grin I will like to meet you in real life

But shoefreak how can you not like Chanel perfumes...that's one of my standard gifts plus watch from hubby( no imagination only perfume or watch or shoes) but we Don dey old for the thing small these days grin grin it's what do you want or I put some money in your account get yourself something nice. grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
Page 8 wow where do I start from ...Make I go back go read properly between did I see Mr jaybee3 giving tips on Chanel bags shocked shocked shocked your wife is a lucky woman.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
damiso:

This idowuogbo ehn grin grin grin grin grin I will like to meet you in real life

But shoefreak how can you not like Chanel perfumes...that's one of my standard gifts plus watch from hubby( no imagination only perfume or watch or shoes) but we Don dey old for the thing small these days grin grin it's what do you want or I put some money in your account get yourself something nice. grin
Oya nau...Starbucks date! Posh lomo grin grin grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: lmao grin

idea isa needed grin
Lolzz... grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Oya nau...Starbucks date! Posh lomo grin grin grin

Me I no dey do all those posh Starbucks date thing wey oyinbo dey do grin grin grin grin I be Ijebu like naijababe £5 for coffee ko jooo grin grin I no posh at all I get coffee for house make we meet for proper restaurant chop better food ewo ni coffee grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
damiso:

Me I no dey do all those posh Starbucks date thing wey oyinbo dey do grin grin grin grin I be Ijebu like naijababe £5 for coffee ko jooo grin grin I no posh at all I get coffee for house make we meet for proper restaurant chop better food ewo ni coffee grin
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! U no even talk make i manage Mcdees breakkie ni? Aunty e shanu omo ti o ni Grandpa na... grin grin grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
damiso: You are right it sure is..I only really bother in the summer as well wink boots and all the socks tights etc in the winter just make me feel why bother undecided

I wear a scrub to work, so I take every opportunity to dress up when the weather's nice. I loveee summer and fall fashion. IDC about the winter sis, I live in a snowball. As long as I'm warm, I'm good.

SAMBARRY: Chaiii you remind me of something

Yikes, that's a lot. I would get an anxiety attack if I had to pick from that stash lol.

shoefreak: dont mind idowu. She no even lemme save am. angry
Enlightenedsoul, nice color too and I also like the sandal...on a pair of legging and a loose chiffon top with a tote bag... divine!!! hair loose too and wooden bangles and an earthy stud...

Nice! Your's is a more dressed up look. I wore it with a maxi dress, which is unusual for me, but my sis convinced me it looked nice. Hair down, causal bag, limited accessories. It was only to a BBQ.

Idowuogbo:
Yea, i'm a fan of platforms. I only do stilletos and courts when the weather wan freeze hin mama. See how I rock mine, don't drool o tongue grin

Drooled* lol
Now those are cute little feet. I like your ankle boots
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Ugh. I follow both of you, and though it is none of my business, I'm dying to know what the heck you two are talking about. angry

Lol that's just Fulaman being his usual gentlemanly self.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I wear a scrub to work, so I take every opportunity to dress up when the weather's nice. I loveee summer and fall fashion. IDC about the winter sis, I live in a snowball. As long as I'm warm, I'm good.

Yikes, that's a lot. I would get an anxiety attack if I had to pick from that stash lol.

Nice! Your's is a more dressed up look. I wore it with a maxi dress, which is unusual for me, but my sis convinced me it looked nice. Hair down, causal bag, limited accessories. It was only to a BBQ.

Drooled* lol
Now those are cute little feet. I like your ankle boots
Tenk q.... cheesy
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Where is everyone?

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2014
sholasholala: Where is everyone?
We are here ooo...wassup?
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
We are here ooo...wassup?
I was just wondering why the thread is quiet today.
I just dey.

Sup with you?

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2014
sholasholala:
I was just wondering why the thread is quiet today.
I just dey.

Sup with you?
Lol..awa fashionistas are out making paper.Bare with us biko we'll be back lunch time to keep the thread buzzing. cheesy
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lol..awa fashionistas are out making paper.Bare with us biko we'll be back lunch time to keep the thread buzzing. cheesy

Lol. Thats true.
I am the jobless one. tongue

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2014
sholasholala:
Lol. Thats true.
I am the jobless one. tongue
Don't say that... what's wrong with u?angry
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good morning nl ladies grin

shewa in the house with some bags wink

Loretta wey u.oya come o cool

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Loretta u can make designs like this with ankara

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Or this

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
You can wear any of the bags with a gown like this. Depending on your shoes tho

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
And this

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by krystal101(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hope you all don't mind if I share some of my pics

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
^hawwwwwt! Love bold colours.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
krystal101: Hope you all don't mind if I share some of my pics
I like the jacket. Not the dress. The accessories are very nice, and the shoe.... lovely!!! but I would have gone with something patterned though and not just plain orange.

And the bags, the first one I like. The others, not too much.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nice thread, following.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! U no even talk make i manage Mcdees breakkie ni? Aunty e shanu omo ti o ni Grandpa na... grin grin grin

You are too posh for Mcdees .now am talking Gordon Ramsey Heston blumenthal things grin

Hello everyone grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
krystal101: Hope you all don't mind if I share some of my pics

I love orange..burnt orange was even part of my wedding colours.nice style board

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! / Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine,